Bible Pay

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Sent a greeting card!

When trying to make a proposal, I realized I didn't have enough funds BBP. So I will look into this later tonight.

Did you view the PDF and ensure it was correct?

It had the right graphics and text?

Sent a greeting card!

When trying to make a proposal, I realized I didn't have enough funds BBP. So I will look into this later tonight.

Actually that is a quirk in foundation;  we use your Prod balance in testnet; 
So I credited your BBP balance by 256,000 in the pool (foundation).
NOTE: When you create the proposal, definitely do it in testnet mode please (because Prod still has its own proposals etc).

Announcements & Fundraisers / Re: Second fundraiser for wells in Pakistan
« Last post by Rob Andrews on September 07, 2021, 06:54:54 AM »
I Will check when i get home from work.

Figure i will write a update on friday hows it going.

Yeah, actually worst thing that can happen is we can build an extra well  :)!

Sent a greeting card!

When I tried the greeting card, I could not send it because it said I should fill in the sender details first. I didn't see an option for that though.

In the error message there is instructions to set the address, but, I realize these are still very complicated to follow as we are in beta; Also the reason behind this is we want to store the address on your machine (not in the chain) so bear with me.

So the error message says to do this: Go to the rpc console, and type :
setaddress "name,address,city,state,zip"

Note that you need to populate a US sender address because our delivery provider is US only right now (only delivers mail to us addresses).

So just do that - go to the rpc console, which is on the left menu, and type that.

Thanks!

« Last post by earlzmoade on September 07, 2021, 02:20:07 AM »
I Will check when i get home from work.

Figure i will write a update on friday hows it going.
When I tried the greeting card, I could not send it because it said I should fill in the sender details first. I didn't see an option for that though.
« Last post by Rob Andrews on September 06, 2021, 01:18:38 PM »
Second update.

We now have 1644 USD  so we are 82.19% funded for the wells.

Still we need 356 USD to reach the goal of sponsoring 10 additional wells.

As always thanks for your donations.

Hi Earlz,

Can you check the totals again?  You just received over 1MM more.

I uploaded the image again but it still doesn't show up. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place...
The name is "kairos"

In the wallet I saw this error "Warning: Unknown block versions being mined! It's possible  unknown rules in effect"

Test #10
Both tests work. It went back to 1 year and 50 weeks and started to sync again.

Test #12
I did not see the Greeting Card builder

Hi Andy,

1)  Responding to your prior message about not having enough vertical room to see the full menu, I broke the Demos menu into two parts:  Demo and Demo2.  Now you should be able to navigate around it? 

2) On your image, it looks like it was successful (I assume you got a Success message when you uploaded it, and it turned green).  To find it - go to Home | Images.  I can see the Kairos image there.

3) Unknown block versions:  Thats OK; we are using Dash vanilla for solo mining with randomx; so the wallet is trying to vote in bip66 automatically.  We already have that on so it has no effect.  The reason for the warning is the wallet just compares what we have in testnet vs. the switches being mined.  In prod, I believe what happens is after bip66 gets voted in the message will go away. 

4) Thats awesome!  That means Prod is at least "sane" in this branch.  We will need to check out the prod sancs as we get closer to go live and make sure we can see them from this version.  From what I can tell from testing, since we are in DM mode already, our sancs will not need any changes etc (and will be seen by us).

5) I just added Greeting Cards to the menu!

6)  On the BBP Univ Test Mode, good find, FIXED, please try again.

Let me know if Im forgetting anything or if you need any help with anything!

ALL:

I just added AJAX to Unchained; so now the flashes should be gone throughout most of the site.  Now the wallet should work a little smoother.

I uploaded the image again but it still doesn't show up. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place...
The name is "kairos"

In the wallet I saw this error "Warning: Unknown block versions being mined! It's possible  unknown rules in effect"

Test #10
Both tests work. It went back to 1 year and 50 weeks and started to sync again.

Test #12
I did not see the Greeting Card builder
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]