Bible Pay

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Production Proposals / top-up Feb-Mar 2020 250k
« Last post by sunk818 on February 20, 2020, 11:15:39 PM »
Requesting 250k BBP for top up of . Will send to faucet address on a schedule to pace out the drippage.
« Last post by Rob Andrews on February 20, 2020, 09:21:09 PM »
XMRIG - 5.6.1-Leisure Upgrade for TestNet

- Pass actual share difficulty through to miner as first solved
parameter, and Solved share difficulty as second param (in brackets) for
each solved share, and add network latency to each solved share
- Modify code to be more compatible with future xmrig changes
« Last post by Rob Andrews on February 20, 2020, 07:36:04 PM » Upgrade for TestNet

- Ensure with chainlocks disabled, we can still sync from 0
- Ensure RX performance does not impact initial sync performance
- Add mutex around multithreaded rx queries, and solve initial singlethreaded lock issue
- Merge Marcus Antonios language translations from
- Ensure VersionMessage is handled properly in this branch

** This is the windows release.  We are building the rest.  **
Thanks Rob!  :D
I will continue to improve translations. And I will try to add Bible texts for these languages. I have not figured it out yet, but I have a desire.

Also I have some ideas for the interface. When I bring them to a more adequate state, I will post them in the public domain.

« Last post by Rob Andrews on February 20, 2020, 11:31:26 AM »
Never mind, it looks like we will need a core wallet release anyway for a couple more reasons.

Ill try to get this ready within 24 hours.

« Last post by Rob Andrews on February 20, 2020, 11:20:55 AM »
Please all, lets remember to test English, Russian and Ukraine during the next release:

Just ensure the English behavior of the wallet is OK, for one (IE all menus are still captioned).  And if we have any Russian speaking testers, we can use your help testing Ukraine and Russian also.

Welcome all!

I would like to make a proposal for compensation for translation into Ukrainian. The translation into Russian was also corrected and supplemented. The English translation file was synchronized with the code by the current version of the program.

The translation and editing process took more than 40 hours.

The requested amount is 1M BBP.

Translation files are in my repository:

Thank you!  :D

Looks good, it looks like the Ukrainian and Russian adds value to BBP, and I believe you converted the text from the bible navigation menus also for us, thats awesome!

I also see you changed the word Masternode to Sanc in many places great.

I do see one bug, where BiblePay was changed back to Dash in English, but dont worry about that, I will replace all instances of Dash later when I go to merge this in testnet.

Lets test these in testnet guys to make sure our English does not break, please!

Thanks a lot Marcus!

« Last post by Rob Andrews on February 19, 2020, 08:37:00 PM »
Pinning this for the future in case anyone else has this issue (a silent exit by the miner after a random amount of time, especially on ryzen 1700s):

So there is a workaround, (Im experiencing this myself), we can make a loop in a batch file like this (pretend this is miner5.bat):

xmrig.exe --params
goto miningloop

I will probably be doing this myself.

And just to give a little background on the problem, first of all there is a CPU setting on some motherboards called 'opcache' that might fix the underlying issue.
But the reason we aren't trying to handle this inside the program is since the JIT machine language is generated on the fly, the actual error signal is a segfault, but in a machine language area that can't have an error catch around it - and - segfaults cause program instability if you try to program around them.  Another words the only safe way to handle this is to let the process die and restart the process at the OS level.

Hopefully not many of our users will have to do this - but I appear to be one in this category with my early version of the 1700, etc. 

I havent tried the bios change yet but Ill post if it works later.

« Last post by earlzmoade on February 19, 2020, 02:25:33 PM »
Sounds nice!  8)

Yeah i was wondering before why only saw 1 difficulty  when changing bbp difficulty..

« Last post by Rob Andrews on February 19, 2020, 02:10:10 PM »
Looks like this latest release was real solid! I ran one rig for over 12 hours and only a few bbp share rejects, also

Currently installed ubuntu etc on another rig and fiddling with activating 1 gb huge pages.
Then im gonna see how it works.

Thats great!  Yeah, on an unrelated note, I probably spent 24 hours of my life doing some debugging that was unecessary.
I have been debugging xmrig in a virtual machine, and some of the changes I released were in response to believing I introduced a bug.
So just out of curiosity this morning I downloaded xmrig in the vm and ran it in debug mode and sure enough it crashed.  So the whole time Ive been dealing with something that is already part of the environment.  So basically I believe the way I need to summarize this is :  RandomX creates machine language in JIT for execution on various processors.  We cannot debug this in a vm 'normally'. 

This is pretty wild, so now I rebooted and Im testing the last version in windows again (this thing gave me so many false positives, I think after setting the MSR registers, the machine asked me to reboot, then the miner started dissapearing (silent exit) on my dev machine) - but as a strange coincinence (not related to something we added recently). 

Oh well anyway long story short it appears the GCC version is working on my windows dev machine now after a reboot, and its not exiting.

I guess I had some locked ram pages or something...

Ill try to burn this version in and confirm.

This morning I added the passthrough difficulty onto the users display.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10