Bible Pay

Read 302708 times

Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #795 on: February 26, 2021, 08:58:02 AM »
I think I can help you by giving you the BBP from my personal account.
Whats your receive address?

Are you serious?? I was not expecting that! I am in tears

BJU2EBxCMebNahjNVtML4Td2Ps8QDvPUyv

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #796 on: February 26, 2021, 09:33:37 AM »
For those who have upgraded, I just upgraded my main home machine and made it my biblepay inbox.

Could someone send me a biblepay core email please?

My e-mail address is :  [email protected]
You must send it from the BiblePay-QT client (and you must have a user record saved).  (Please see the mandatory upgrade pop3/smtp wiki page to set it up).  I found a quirk that we need to fix.  So let me explain how to get started in BBP-Tribulation:

1) Create your user record by navigating to "User Record". You really only need to save your nickname, and be sure to check the box that says 'allow bbp to charge me e-mail fees'.  Populate those two things then click SAVE.
2) After a few blocks, reboot the QT wallet.  (This is the quirk - it needs restarted to read in your user record key.  (We coded to prevent this, but my 'read' code didnt work apparently and in testnet we didnt notice that it didnt work because we rebooted the wallet during testing)).
3) Once restarted you should see your user record in the user record page.  You will see your e-mail address is '[email protected]'. 
4) Now you can send me an e-mail or each other e-mails.  Lets test in prod to ensure everything works!

5600 BBP
Good morning, all and TGIF!

New problem - I cannot get my email client to recognize the biblepay.qt LAN address. I have tried the local address (same machine = 127...1) and the IP address from my router.

Also, just to confirm - my password for my email account is my user Nickname. Is that correct? Thank you all.

Can I get some tech help here? I have set up email clients before. Also, can you tell me why I am using 30110 and 30025 versus the actual ports? Do they automatically open if I want to use them? Yes, this is my personal laptop I am using.

1100 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #797 on: February 26, 2021, 09:47:00 AM »
Are you serious?? I was not expecting that! I am in tears

BJU2EBxCMebNahjNVtML4Td2Ps8QDvPUyv

My pleasure.  What kind of Christian would I be if I didn't care about the users. 

We will make sure we have a fix released within 24 hours for the UI, to ensure that we clear the checkbox if the user unchecks UTXO-stake to make sure this does not happen in the future.

On a side note I have a couple minor issues in the punchlist that need released anyway:  one from MIP in testnet and also when we save the User Record I would like to see it save immediately for people who are testing pop3, etc and what not.

Sent.

5600 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #798 on: February 26, 2021, 09:53:23 AM »
Good morning, all and TGIF!

New problem - I cannot get my email client to recognize the biblepay.qt LAN address. I have tried the local address (same machine = 127...1) and the IP address from my router.

Also, just to confirm - my password for my email account is my user Nickname. Is that correct? Thank you all.

Can I get some tech help here? I have set up email clients before. Also, can you tell me why I am using 30110 and 30025 versus the actual ports? Do they automatically open if I want to use them? Yes, this is my personal laptop I am using.
Good morning Radar and God bless you.  TGIF.   Watching FlashPoint news now and they are trying to pass some bad Christian bills in the senate.

Anyway on this port thing, first, after you boot biblepay-qt up on your lan, you can do this test from windows to know your biblepay wallet is listening:
telnet localhost 30110  (or 30025) and make sure it answers.  If it does not it might be that your local firewall is on and maybe a rule needs added for that?
Ive also ran my biblepay remotely and it works that way also; for instance I ran my biblepay in my VM, and it has a different IP, and from my mail client, I enter the IP of the VM for the mail host (instead of 127.0.0.1).
To find out, just do the same telnet test until you get an answer from the machine where your mail client is running.  Im using outlook 2016 for example.  Weve also tested Thunderbird and Outlook-windows-10 builtin.  Im not sure if MIP has tested the built in MAC version yet.

Anyway, the main reason we use the 30110 instead of 110 is if we were to use a port number below 110, then you have to run the program as root.  Most users are uncomfortable running the coin-wallet as root (at least in linux) so that alleviates that.  However we do have a key if you want it to be the standard port, "smtpport=25" and "pop3port=110" for example will do that.  In addition Ive found some unix boxes are already listening on one of those ports and this prevents collisions.

The ports do automatically open on boot.
Let me know if you still have problems.

EDIT: As far as user and pass, you can use your bbp nickname as the user, and anything for the pass (security is still maintained due to the way it works locally only).

5600 BBP
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 09:54:59 AM by Rob Andrews »

« Reply #799 on: February 26, 2021, 10:15:36 AM »
My pleasure.  What kind of Christian would I be if I didn't care about the users. 

We will make sure we have a fix released within 24 hours for the UI, to ensure that we clear the checkbox if the user unchecks UTXO-stake to make sure this does not happen in the future.

On a side note I have a couple minor issues in the punchlist that need released anyway:  one from MIP in testnet and also when we save the User Record I would like to see it save immediately for people who are testing pop3, etc and what not.

Sent.

God bless you! God Is great!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #800 on: February 26, 2021, 12:24:39 PM »

BiblePay
1.5.4.5 - Mandatory Upgrade for entire network (Except exchanges)

- Ensure smallest coins are picked first in GetBestUTXO (this means multi-leg tx's will be addressed properly), 
- Remove coin-age requirement on utxos
- Add Bible Verse references to Final Exam Answer
- Clear the send-to-address in the send coins page when UTXO checkbox is
unchecked

5600 BBP
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 12:26:32 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Radar_Dude7

more
« Reply #801 on: February 26, 2021, 02:06:03 PM »
Good morning Radar and God bless you.  TGIF.   Watching FlashPoint news now and they are trying to pass some bad Christian bills in the senate.

Anyway on this port thing, first, after you boot biblepay-qt up on your lan, you can do this test from windows to know your biblepay wallet is listening:
telnet localhost 30110  (or 30025) and make sure it answers.  If it does not it might be that your local firewall is on and maybe a rule needs added for that?
Ive also ran my biblepay remotely and it works that way also; for instance I ran my biblepay in my VM, and it has a different IP, and from my mail client, I enter the IP of the VM for the mail host (instead of 127.0.0.1).
To find out, just do the same telnet test until you get an answer from the machine where your mail client is running.  Im using outlook 2016 for example.  Weve also tested Thunderbird and Outlook-windows-10 builtin.  Im not sure if MIP has tested the built in MAC version yet.

Anyway, the main reason we use the 30110 instead of 110 is if we were to use a port number below 110, then you have to run the program as root.  Most users are uncomfortable running the coin-wallet as root (at least in linux) so that alleviates that.  However we do have a key if you want it to be the standard port, "smtpport=25" and "pop3port=110" for example will do that.  In addition Ive found some unix boxes are already listening on one of those ports and this prevents collisions.

The ports do automatically open on boot.
Let me know if you still have problems.

EDIT: As far as user and pass, you can use your bbp nickname as the user, and anything for the pass (security is still maintained due to the way it works locally only).
Part of it worked, except trying to send. Here is what I got:

1100 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

more
« Reply #802 on: February 26, 2021, 02:11:34 PM »
I was able to send myself a test email. It went out immediately. I have not yet received it through the mail client.

1100 BBP

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
« Reply #803 on: February 26, 2021, 03:44:55 PM »
I was able to send myself a test email. It went out immediately. I have not yet received it through the mail client.

The biblepay qt wallet has to be unlocked as you prob have noticed already.
Hmm , can you try send me a email, as follow: [email protected]
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Radar_Dude7

more
« Reply #804 on: February 26, 2021, 03:57:35 PM »
The biblepay qt wallet has to be unlocked as you prob have noticed already.
Hmm , can you try send me a email, as follow: [email protected]
Earl - I sent you a test message and it went straight through. I tried again to Rob, but again was foiled.

1100 BBP

• Cjm_258

• January 03, 2018, 07:55:05 AM
    more
« Reply #805 on: February 26, 2021, 11:11:21 PM »
BiblePay - Mandatory Upgrade - For Entire Network
1.5.4.4 - Height 255,000

Press Release:
https://foundation.biblepay.org/Press/PressRelease1544.htm

Release:
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/releases/tag/1.5.4.4

More information:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Mandatory_Upgrade_1545

Changelog:
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/blob/master/changelog.md

Most of the documentation for UTXO staking, BBP University and POP3 can be found in the referenced documents in this wiki page:
Announcement: https://wiki.biblepay.org/Mandatory_Upgrade_1545
UTXO:  https://wiki.biblepay.org/UTXO_Mining
DAC: https://wiki.biblepay.org/Decentralized_Autonomous_Charity
POP3: https://wiki.biblepay.org/Decentralized_Email

UTXO How-to-video:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/Press/How_To_Stake_With_BiblePay.mp4

Explain Important Changes to the BiblePay Network at height 255,000:

- DWS will temporarily stay enabled for existing payments only (but will be disabled for new stakes) until all old stakes are paid.  This is so we can promote UTXO mining instead.
- UTXO mining replaces DWS.  With UTXO mining you can be rewarded the coinbase mining block reward when you add a new UTXO stake, and, additionally you can receive a perpetual reward in the UTXO leaderboard (daily).
- DashStake will be disabled, but, you may re-stake the dash stakes as UTXO stakes.
- The wallet will support more crypto-currency pairs for UTXO mining!  At the cutover height you can stake BBP, or BBP+Dash, BBP+DOGE, BBP+LTC or BBP+BTC.  Once successful, we plan on voting more pairs in!
- UTXO mining appeals to 17 million Dash addresses, and 450 million unique Bitcoin addresses, giving us a large potential new user base!
- RandomX merge mining is still fully implemented for block security.  Since we are merge mined, no one can come in and "buy" BBP with hashpower.
- For all the blocks that are Not new UTXO transactions, our RX miners still get the subsidy!  The UTXO subsidy only goes to new staked UTXOs as a reward to bring popularity to our network from other (foreign UTXOs) - IE newbies.
- When you stake BBP only, you receive approx. half the reward.  When you stake BBP+any foreign currency, you receive up to double the reward.  The reward is based on the lower of the two values * 2.  For example, if you stake $200 of BBP combined with $150 of Dash, your UTXO is valued at $150 * 2 = $300.   If you stake $200 of BBP alone, the UTXO is valued at $200.  If you stake $150 of BBP + $200 of bitcoin, the stake is valued at $150 * 2 = $300.00.
- PODC is being phased out over 60 days.  During the first month, PODC rewards are halved.  Then during the second month they are reduced to 0 while UTXO rewards are ramped up to 99% of the daily GSC contract.  Healing is still available at 1%.

If you encounter any questions, please feel free to ask so we can add to the documentation.

5500 BBP

Excellent vid on the staking, thank you! I noticed 2 days ago I had not received any mining payouts in wallet even though it was showing to be synced with 11 active connections, my block did not match the latest block in viewer. It was updating , but was staying several block behind. When went to repair and reindex, it would not sync all the way. I tried a fresh install with the same results.  When i found the new release, I went through the instructions to cross compile to windows. Even though this over my head I think i got everything right up to building Biblepay Core on this step Building BiblePay Core
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure --prefix=`pwd`/depends/<host>
$ make
$ make install # optional
Please replace <host> with your local system's host-platform-triplet. The following triplets are usually valid:

i686-pc-linux-gnu for Linux32

I just get no directory found. Does anyone have any tips or tutorials they could point me to? On March 1st, will there be a simple download button? lol Thanks

1000 BBP

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

more
« Reply #806 on: February 27, 2021, 05:18:46 AM »
@Cjm_258
I just get no directory found. Does anyone have any tips or tutorials they could point me to? On March 1st, will there be a simple download button? lol Thanks

I dont have any tutorial for you , but you can download the wallet at: https://www.biblepay.org/wallet/  aswell as checking the integrity via the hash.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #807 on: February 27, 2021, 10:53:56 AM »

1100 BBP

Hmm, I dont really have an answer for that actually we will need to diagnose this  - because I am in sync with chainz - and in prod ([email protected]) I was able to send a message to myself from outlook and I received it.
Can you please verify you are on 1.5.4.4 or higher and in sync with chainz?
If so what is your nickname now?  And if you are definitely in sync can you send me a dump of "datalist cpk 99999" to [email protected]?  If you are not in sync, try erasing "~/.biblepay/SAN/prayer*.*' and resyncing but technically you should not have to go through that.

To help diagnose this, I just sent an email to [email protected], Earl did you get it?  Btw I did not receive any yet from you did anyone send me one?

I can send one to myself without a problem.  My user record is saved and I see I have a key.

The other issue is I noticed when you said you sent one you did not receive it, so it leads me to believe you are not set up properly yet.  You should be able to receive your own that you send to yourself.

5600 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #808 on: February 27, 2021, 10:59:49 AM »
Excellent vid on the staking, thank you! I noticed 2 days ago I had not received any mining payouts in wallet even though it was showing to be synced with 11 active connections, my block did not match the latest block in viewer. It was updating , but was staying several block behind. When went to repair and reindex, it would not sync all the way. I tried a fresh install with the same results.  When i found the new release, I went through the instructions to cross compile to windows. Even though this over my head I think i got everything right up to building Biblepay Core on this step Building BiblePay Core
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure --prefix=`pwd`/depends/<host>
$ make
$ make install # optional
Please replace <host> with your local system's host-platform-triplet. The following triplets are usually valid:

i686-pc-linux-gnu for Linux32

1000 BBP

Thanks for the compliments, yeah I am going to post that more prominently tomorrow night before the cutover block.

Anyway, you really should not have to build biblepay unless you want to.  We have a binary for win-64, ubuntu 18, and mac on the : https://www.biblepay.org/Wallet
So you should be able to pull down the binary for the linux build and just unzip it and install it and run it.

Anyway to answer your question on building the wallet:
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/blob/master/BuildBiblePay.txt

The main key to building the dash based wallets is getting the env variable set so the 'depends' directory is built correctly.
So for linux 64 ubuntu 18 builds, I always set it like this:
prefix=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
(There are more supported keys for other platforms for example if you were building a ras-pi you would need a different key).
Anyway check out lines 33-52 in the BuildBiblePay as that includes setting the key first.

5600 BBP

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

more
« Reply #809 on: February 27, 2021, 11:19:17 AM »
Hmm, I dont really have an answer for that actually we will need to diagnose this  - because I am in sync with chainz - and in prod ([email protected]) I was able to send a message to myself from outlook and I received it.
Can you please verify you are on 1.5.4.4 or higher and in sync with chainz?
If so what is your nickname now?  And if you are definitely in sync can you send me a dump of "datalist cpk 99999" to [email protected]?  If you are not in sync, try erasing "~/.biblepay/SAN/prayer*.*' and resyncing but technically you should not have to go through that.

To help diagnose this, I just sent an email to [email protected], Earl did you get it?  Btw I did not receive any yet from you did anyone send me one?

I can send one to myself without a problem.  My user record is saved and I see I have a key.

The other issue is I noticed when you said you sent one you did not receive it, so it leads me to believe you are not set up properly yet.  You should be able to receive your own that you send to yourself.

I just received your email Rob, sent back aswell.
Indeed on the 24th februari i sent you a  mail.   But i noticed my  block was stuck at number 254219  in transactions i see this:
Code: [Select]
Datum: 2021-02-24 19:31
Till: BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM
Debet: -100.00000000 BBP
Transaktionsavgift: -0.01214000 BBP
Nettomängd: -100.01214000 BBP
Transaktions-ID: da024e8dd3662451f3b9d814e7d0c0c1065ec7f2f1c74cf49970140451b1fe43
Output index: 1
Transaction total size: 1213 bytes

Height: 254080
Difficulty: 1.06
Time: 02-24-2021 18:37:46
Subsidy: 6113.2705

Debet: -98.56999999 BBP
Debet: -1.32000000 BBP
Debet: -0.04585680 BBP
Debet: -0.08999999 BBP
Kredit: 0.01371678 BBP
To: BAT96TZwqZiryizTTmyq1Grj5R3VbaDHX9 0.0000 BIBLEPAY

Transaktion:
CTransaction(hash=da024e8dd3, ver=1, type=0, vin.size=4, vout.size=2, nLockTime=254079, vExtraPayload.size=0)
    CTxIn(COutPoint(02b2efcb18a5d5333d4ae1a480b4a9a238bffa0a1640b3f9b34f5d8ae59c9b7d, 4), scriptSig=473044022036700ce1a2cc8d, nSequence=4294967294)
    CTxIn(COutPoint(ca2b8d2d5091a8ff6a0b223fd64b4deb2a5d98353a2503e714e183af2419a9cd, 2), scriptSig=483045022100cd1763ca9088, nSequence=4294967294)
    CTxIn(COutPoint(e1d8ad8a1581c5362f7015148d9b158e8aff4b0cab36b0391d530cfca4ba4303, 0), scriptSig=48304502210094bf085963fc, nSequence=4294967294)
    CTxIn(COutPoint(f2c9b187d0a3e79f29cbea1368680459778f7853e36ef1d26c38dc33ebda0bfb, 2), scriptSig=483045022100b0af95b58d27, nSequence=4294967294)
    CTxOut(nValue=0.01371678, scriptPubKey=76a91441d3a8845f361323ad1998b0)
    CTxOut(nValue=100.00000000, scriptPubKey=76a9144813c26f2846cfcde5d1cc62)

EMAIL: bf25d2baa35242b6bf5820f81db7919e0c24526f710265d098d8c8034578e34c994Earl@[email protected]

Verses:

♕ Isa 8:2 - And I took unto me faithful witnesses to record, Uriah the priest, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah.
♕ Isa 8:3 - And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.
♕ Isa 8:4 - For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.
♕ Isa 8:5 - The LORD spake also unto me again, saying,
♕ Isa 8:6 - Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son;
♕ Isa 8:7 - Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:
♕ Isa 8:8 - And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.