Bible Pay

Read 36752 times

• earlzmoade

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Hey Earl. Can you please be more specific with IRS and Monero? I have been mining XMR for over a year now, though I used most of my earnings for Bitcoin a few months ago. Thanks!

1000 BBP

Hey Radar!

Well essentially the irs wants to be able to track transactions on the monero network and other privacy oriented blockchains.  So they gave out bounty of 625 000 dollars for anyone who can make it happen so to say.

Thers some ongoing attempts that are unsuccesfully trying to hack the monero transaction cyphertrace among others i suppose.

But yeah there is alot you can read up on , on monero reddit among other places.

Make your walls to doors

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
** BiblePay TestNet (Feb 2021) is Ready and now Needs Testers! **

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=748.msg9827#msg9827

4700 BBP

• talisman

• March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
    more
** BiblePay TestNet (Feb 2021) is Ready and now Needs Testers! **

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=748.msg9827#msg9827

Hi Rob,

I checked the thread about upcoming changes, and sadly saw abandoning PODC is opened for debate once again. I wonder if I am the only one that really prefers doing cancer research for coins instead of hashing whatever algorithm. To the extent, in fact, I have not even caculated what I would have earned by doing RandomX with my machines, instead of BOINC. I thought we considered (and advertised as such) PODC to be one of BBP's highlights, has this changed now?

1200 BBP

• satoshi0x

• September 22, 2020, 11:04:40 PM
    more
Hi Rob,

I checked the thread about upcoming changes, and sadly saw abandoning PODC is opened for debate once again. I wonder if I am the only one that really prefers doing cancer research for coins instead of hashing whatever algorithm. To the extent, in fact, I have not even caculated what I would have earned by doing RandomX with my machines, instead of BOINC. I thought we considered (and advertised as such) PODC to be one of BBP's highlights, has this changed now?

1200 BBP

Same! I am a lung surgery survivor from a young age. I beat it with half lung removal 5 years ago when I was 27!  I love the health aspect of WCG. If we HAVE to get rid of PODC but in the past three weeks I'm back with a vengeance and I don't wanna stop!

I also had my one year WCG PODC Team BBP birthday 1/6/21 (began 1/6/20). I would love to continue unless phasing out is a part of the grand progression. In which case I guess I'll buy a new computer to dedicate to BOINC on another PC. The BBP rewards I like, but being on Team BiblePay is even more rewarding. I don't sell a coin. I keep my BBP like extra BOINC credits of honor :)

1000 BBP
Team BiblePay (since 1/6/20) on WCG: "satoshi0x"

Forum Rewards Address: BNmyajfpURJ89cDBsrwuytds9PivJXqhCy

Mining BBP+XMR for Biblepay Pool @ foundation.biblepay.com/Leaderboard "BNmyajfpURJ89cDBsrwuytds9PivJXqhCy"
XMR worker name "satoshi0x"

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hi Rob,

1200 BBP

Hi Talisman,

Nothing is set in stone yet, but I urge you to join us in testnet in the discussion here:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=748.new#new

As that is the primary driver and contains the explanation for the motivation to make a change that appeals to more users.   

4800 BBP