Bible Pay

Read 103365 times

  • Budinga
  • Jr. Member

    • 95


    • 4
    • January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more
Re: BEP-20 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2026, 07:24:26 AM »
Great my friend!

  Were you able to scroll through the test forward and back and see the "correct" answers by running it in Review mode (rather than test mode)?
Also did you hit Grade now, and see the grade?

Also on the videos, could you please verify in 48 hours that you can see More new The War Report and or Green videos?  Compared to the most recent date you see today on those?

Note that in the future, I am planning to add user comments (and user avatar) below each video, so we can make comments too.

Were you able to set an avatar and see that when you log in in both the left menu and the Profile edit?

Hi Rob,

Yes the test seems to be working as intended, and i could also see the avatar in the profile section.


  • Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

    • 4345


    • 97
    • June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BEP-20 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2026, 05:19:58 PM »
Hi Rob,

Yes the test seems to be working as intended, and i could also see the avatar in the profile section.

Ok great.  Thanks.
Give me a while to create a new feature called the Seven Wells (our wealth transfer community).

Out of curiosity are you running a Temple?  (IE 10 sancs)?
Cause there are things that can be tested in that area, on the API side.





  • Budinga
  • Jr. Member

    • 95


    • 4
    • January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more
Re: BEP-20 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2026, 03:09:06 AM »
Ok great.  Thanks.
Give me a while to create a new feature called the Seven Wells (our wealth transfer community).

Out of curiosity are you running a Temple?  (IE 10 sancs)?
Cause there are things that can be tested in that area, on the API side.

I am only running a sanc as i don't have enough for a temple.


  • Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

    • 4345


    • 97
    • June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BEP-20 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2026, 04:46:24 PM »
I am only running a sanc as i don't have enough for a temple.
Ok, I will at least send you some reward BBP for testing also.
What is your native BBP address?

So I have a couple more features ready to test.
1) I created a chat room.  I could not integrate element into our chat room because its end to end encryption prevents it from being encapsulated in another container.  So I wrote our own chat room (similar to one we had back in the day but hopefully better).
If you could go to Chat and choose RobOfficial as the user, and send me a message?  Then we can go back and forth and test emojis and embedding an image and a Grid also.

2) Could you verify the War Report has more recent videos being appended to the beginning?

3) If you could please create a Ticket and assign to me for change approval and put something in it?  Then ill assign it back to you and we can ping pong it.

4) I made it where resizing the browser, or moving monitor to mointor, it will detect screen size changes.  You can see the difference on the desktop and in Gospel | Illustrations.  I use the illustrations to preach with to my family.  If you click an illustration, then click into a slide, note how it is full screen then you can hit escape and it should fill just the primary part of the page in case you are teaching on another monitor.  (I found a pretty cool feature, not in yet, where we can actually launch this site on multiple monitors in one session, but it requires a little work).  (For now a user can duplicate the page and go to different areas).


« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 04:50:49 PM by Rob Andrews »


  • Budinga
  • Jr. Member

    • 95


    • 4
    • January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more
Re: BEP-20 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
« Reply #109 on: Today at 02:35:47 AM »
Ok, I will at least send you some reward BBP for testing also.
What is your native BBP address?

So I have a couple more features ready to test.
1) I created a chat room.  I could not integrate element into our chat room because its end to end encryption prevents it from being encapsulated in another container.  So I wrote our own chat room (similar to one we had back in the day but hopefully better).
If you could go to Chat and choose RobOfficial as the user, and send me a message?  Then we can go back and forth and test emojis and embedding an image and a Grid also.

2) Could you verify the War Report has more recent videos being appended to the beginning?

3) If you could please create a Ticket and assign to me for change approval and put something in it?  Then ill assign it back to you and we can ping pong it.

4) I made it where resizing the browser, or moving monitor to mointor, it will detect screen size changes.  You can see the difference on the desktop and in Gospel | Illustrations.  I use the illustrations to preach with to my family.  If you click an illustration, then click into a slide, note how it is full screen then you can hit escape and it should fill just the primary part of the page in case you are teaching on another monitor.  (I found a pretty cool feature, not in yet, where we can actually launch this site on multiple monitors in one session, but it requires a little work).  (For now a user can duplicate the page and go to different areas).

Hi Rob,

My native address is :
BD5KA9TTa9CerVxHg7oEPL8GwJuyU1wZUY

I sent you a message via the chat and also created a ticket but the ticket does not show on the list.

war report seems to work correctly as i have new videos.

Unfortunately i only have 1 monitor but it seems to be working good.


  • Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

    • 4345


    • 97
    • June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BEP-20 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
« Reply #110 on: Today at 04:58:57 PM »
Hi Rob,

My native address is :
BD5KA9TTa9CerVxHg7oEPL8GwJuyU1wZUY

I sent you a message via the chat and also created a ticket but the ticket does not show on the list.

war report seems to work correctly as i have new videos.

Unfortunately i only have 1 monitor but it seems to be working good.

Hi Budinga,

I sent a tip over to you.

On the Ticket, can you try going back to Tickets and hitting refresh?  I think the issue is we do not auto refresh. 

Great, on the war report etc.
I just sent you a chat if you want to check it?

Thanks

« Last Edit: Today at 05:02:32 PM by Rob Andrews »