Bible Pay

Read 298511 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #1290 on: September 14, 2021, 11:08:53 AM »
Status update on Development - and Future Projects

Roadmap (Milestone deadlines have been verified, and everything is accurate):
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Roadmap

Highlight for this Christmas:
- We want to go live with BiblePay social media.  This would move unchained.biblepay.org out of Beta and into production.
- This gives us a YouTube compatible presence (one for churches, one for users), and we will also have a Facebook type presence (that is not released yet).
- Facebook gives us Christian friends, find a friend, and a prayer network.
- We are currently integrating with a successful prayer platform that went out of business!  We will provide more details on this as those features are release in Beta (ETA:  beginning of November 2021).  What's exciting about this is the CEO of that platform is joining BiblePay to give us authorization to use his ideas, and he's helping us with it; this should make our prayer system very powerful, and our #1 focus is Gospel features for the Kingdom, this is in alignment with that vision.
- Unchained is going to be rolled out on more than one domain!  This is exciting also: meaning that we actually have a potential client that wants to brand biblepay.  That's all I can say about this at this time; ETA end of December 2021.

So remember, you can play with https://unchained.biblepay.org, you can send and receive funds in TestNet or MainNet mode, but it is still in beta.  Help us make it prod ready by Christmas.
(It will also be an alternative wallet for BiblePay that works on cell phones and does not require the core wallet to run).

BiblePay Core Wallet:
We plan on releasing Harvest at Christmas also.  This new version of the core wallet strips it down to the basic fundamentals, for high security.  All of our custom features are being moved to unchained.biblepay.org.  We will ask everyone to move their Portfolio Builder positions over to unchained as well.

NFTs:  We are moving these to the sidechain.  In the mean time before Christmas, you can expiriment with those in unchained.

Amazon:  Our storefront still works, if anyone wants to SPEND biblepay:  https://foundation.biblepay.org/Storefront

Alpha:

BiblePay TV:  BiblePay TV is still in alpha.  I confirm that its still running because I have a family member using it.  With low demand, I imagine we will keep this project in the background.
 Once more interest is shown, we will add more production orphans to BiblePay-TV.

Don't let any naysayers tell you BiblePay is dying;  it's not true.  I've been receiving phone calls (7 hours of calls this week) from interested investors.  One owned a $6 billion copper mine and is Christian.  Another is an unbelievable opportunity but requires mass integration, etc.  Bottom line is good things are coming and God is opening doors for us.  I have volunteers helping me, working in the background to field the calls and assist for this next quarter.  We have radio ads planned for the end of this year to rollout the 'new' feature. 

God bless everyone and their families.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 11:12:08 AM by Rob Andrews »

• HazeBBP

• September 07, 2021, 05:11:06 AM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #1291 on: September 14, 2021, 07:05:39 PM »
That's some great news/updates! 
I just wanted to say to any interested readers, I DO NOT think BiblePay is dying. Market/history/volume shows a steady climb up, over a longer timeframe. That's "good stability", folks.  Associates/buss/charities/investors all check out, and there are several.  I've spent the time researching BBP for a couple of weeks, prior to recently joining/mining/supporting. I support this project! I HODL and share!

• JaNee

• October 12, 2021, 05:50:53 PM
    more
« Reply #1292 on: October 18, 2021, 03:54:18 PM »
Thanks

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** Forum Database Corruption Issue ***

Hi everyone!  We just lost some of our recent forum posts due to database corruption.

Last night I backed up the forum.biblepay.org server (which actually handles our wikipedia server too) and somehow, I corrupted the state of the database itself and the backup.
So I had to roll back to the end of November (the last working snapshot).

And I did try to go the extra mile today with the corrupt myIsam files, I actually dumped the Isam files to a text file by removing the special characters and what is very strange is I cant find our exodus testnet thread in that clear text anywhere.  So I feel something went wrong with the actual ISAM files on the hard drive.  The good news is I started a brand new server so now we have a new drive etc.

Anyway, it looks like we need to recreate :  Time Locked Trust, Creating a Sanctuary, Exodus Testnet Thread, Water Well Initiative for April 2022, Mandatory Upgrade for Q1 2022, etc.
I'm working on recreating the wiki information now.

God bless everyone.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** Our last Mandatory upgrade was released March 2nd 2022 ***
0.17.1.5-Mandatory Upgrade for Entire Network @320,000 Latest

https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/releases/tag/0.17.1.5

- Reposting this for visibility

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

• February 22, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
    more
Hi Rob,

Is this where I should ask questions on issues that I am not clear on ????

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hi Rob,

Is this where I should ask questions on issues that I am not clear on ????

Hi Pat,

Yes, this is the overflow area where people ask general questions about the coin that don't need a dedicated thread.

You can also create a dedicated thread if you have an ongoing discussion (for example we have one for mining issues). 

Thanks,
Rob

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

more
Thanks Rob, I will post any questions here....

• Christblood
  • Developer

• April 20, 2022, 11:30:44 AM
    more

God bless everyone and their families.

Amen!

My question is that I have about 630,000 BBP and would like to send some to an exchange.  It seems like I keep redpositing my stakes, so now my balance isn't that high in stakes I can send.  They all seem locked.  Is there any way to unlock some?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Amen!

My question is that I have about 630,000 BBP and would like to send some to an exchange.  It seems like I keep redpositing my stakes, so now my balance isn't that high in stakes I can send.  They all seem locked.  Is there any way to unlock some?
Hi brother in Christ,

I assume these are locked in the biblepaycore-wallet, right?  In coin control?  First ensure you are running the latest version because we had an upgrade  (Tools | Info) Version shold be 0.17.1.5 now.
Ensure you are synced with https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/
Then go to Settings | Options | Wallet | Show Coin Control Tab=checked

Then go to coin control by going to SEND, then click Coin control.
Then right click and uncheck the locked coin, and then you can send it.

I usually send it to myself (my own address from the address book, just to get it unlocked) then you can send it later  etc..

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** BiblePay Social Media System is Live **

Visit us at:
https://social.biblepay.org

And you will find our Sanctuary videos (videos streaming from our sanc network), Prayer room (pray for others and mark prayers as Answered), post on the timeline and more.

And in the near future, more features are schedules to go live:  For example, in our Exodus testnet thread, we are decentralizing our back end to use our sidechain.  Also, we are working on Web3 Single Sign on  which will shift from using a name/password toward a Cryptocurrency login (similar to metamask) and this will also bring us a browser plugin version of the biblepay wallet for more decentralization.

On a side note, we have one partner using the biblepay social media system and sidechain:  https://hitch.social

« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 05:41:55 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

more
Excellent Rob....."decentralizing our back end to use our sidechain" decentralizing brings many real benefits to potential customers and ministries .....

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** Luna crashes from $40B in market cap to almost nothing in May 2022 **

https://foundation.biblepay.org/images/Luna.htm