New Exchange Proposal - Add new Biblepay Exchange

Started by Rob Andrews, January 25, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaapgvk

#30
Okay everybody, if you want to vote 'yes' on this proposal, please use this command:

gobject vote-many ff91d38d5c8048a34ae006c23389befaa7d9945d2a6eeae4591ec40b4e4b694a funding yes



Of course, you can also check this in the pool. I've named the proposal 'New Exchange Fund (NOT fee reimbursement)'.

Maybe it's a bit confusing to have two proposals linking to one forum-thread, but since the discussion took place here, I've linked to this thread and didn't make a new one.

I'll keep all the funds locked in the paper-wallet address until we decide one what we'll do with it. The one thing I am thinking about, is maybe sell the BBP for BTC outside of exchanges (for example to someone who want's to get a Sanctuary but doesn't want to drive the price up on an exchange).

znffal

Quote from: jaapgvk on March 21, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
Okay everybody, if you want to vote 'yes' on this proposal, please use this command:

gobject vote-many ff91d38d5c8048a34ae006c23389befaa7d9945d2a6eeae4591ec40b4e4b694a funding yes



Of course, you can also check this in the pool. I've named the proposal 'New Exchange Fund (NOT fee reimbursement)'.

Maybe it's a bit confusing to have two proposals linking to one forum-thread, but since the discussion took place here, I've linked to this thread and didn't make a new one.

I'll keep all the funds locked in the paper-wallet address until we decide one what we'll do with it. The one thing I am thinking about, is maybe sell the BBP for BTC outside of exchanges (for example to someone who want's to get a Sanctuary but doesn't want to drive the price up on an exchange).

Voted yes

jaapgvk

Quote from: 616westwarmoth on March 21, 2018, 11:52:22 PM
The pay ahead was in part from the extra "leftover" budget stuff.  Basically we agreed that instead of expanding the number of orphans sponsored, we should instead expand the months sponsored until we hit a certain point (I've said at least a year, others have said six months) on the chance that we might nosedive in value at some point or have some other major issue that would not permit us to pay all the premiums.

Meanwhile, I'd love to see us on Bittrex or Poloniex and think any effort to get on Yobit is wasted (they have had many issues in the past and are in my mind are better to not be on).

Yes, I'm aware that he is paying ahead the premiums, and I've always been a proponent of this :) I just wanted to show that Rob was doing exactly that, and that, because of that, there is also room for some budget to go getting us listed on a new exchange in my opinion. There is a lot more budget than before from this superblock on.

Yobit is indeed out of the question as far as I'm concerned. Some shady things going on there (also with implementing new coins).

jaapgvk

Alright guys, thanks for trusting me.

All BBP was transacted to a paper wallet that is in a backuped safe location:
http://explorer.biblepay.org:3001/address/B612bu2jxWC8vo6MrPSgZXsJVzbQrETrBx

I'm willing to sell the BBP (approximately worth a sanctuary) directly for BTC, and else I'm going to keep it in the wallet until it's decided what we'll do with the funds.

Maybe I'm even going to ask for 1'550'001 BBP in the next superblock, so I'll have a complete Sanctuary for sale ;D

Or maybe someone else can add a proposal for the next superblock, to spread some risks.

jaapgvk

#34
Alright, just sold the first 1.5M BBP for 0.45 BTC

Next round I'm probably going to ask for 1.550.001 BBP so I can really market it as a full Sanctuary :)

You can follow the funds here:
https://blockchain.info/address/3AojspQgpSSDdPJJANj4UtSBFUZy8YdduT

This is an address on my Ledger Nano S. If the fund grows, I'd rather have a multisig address with someone like Rob or Togo, so it's more trustless.

jaapgvk

I created a new proposal for round 2 of the New Exchange Fund. It's for 1'550'001 BBP, so I can sell it as an entire Sanctuary (and not upset the market too much).

If you'd like to vote in favor of this proposal, you can use this command:
gobject vote-many 586e313795a33ccf3d5c9026373d1795ace4f0c68fd2fe8d51693f109b6f1c89 funding yes

Like always, you can also get the command from the pool :)

Thanks!

MIP


togoshigekata

Quote from: togoshigekata on March 20, 2018, 11:11:56 PM
Name --------------- Website ----------------------------- Listing Fee ----- Volume
Crypto Bridge ---- https://crypto-bridge.org/ --- 1 BTC -------------- https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/ ---- Submitted Form
Coinroom ---------- https://coinroom.com/ ------- ?? ------------------- https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinroom/ --------- Contacted
Mercatox ----------- https://mercatox.com/ ------- 1.0-1.5 BTC ------ https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/mercatox/ --------- Contacted
Yobit ----------------- https://yobit.net/en/ ----------- 0, 0.1, 0.5 BTC -- https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/ --------------- Submitted Form
Poloniex   ----------- https://poloniex.com/ -------- Free? --------------- https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/poloniex/ ---------- Submitted Form

I contacted/applied to all of these exchanges a month ago, still no reply from any of them  :-\

I believe Rob also applied to Bittrex again a month ago as well.

MIP

Not an exchange but do you want me to request for listing in mnodes.club?

It's a nice MN follow service. It's pretty cool to control MN from several coins at the same time.

https://mnode.club/g/request

noxpost

Quote from: togoshigekata on April 20, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
I contacted/applied to all of these exchanges a month ago, still no reply from any of them  :-\

I believe Rob also applied to Bittrex again a month ago as well.

Just FYI, I  contacted Mercatox today, and filled out the form on CryptoBridge. We'll see if getting an additional request changes anything.

noxpost

While I wouldn't call this a definitive update, I talked to some people on the Cryptobridge discord, and their advice was that since we have submitted the form a few times and it has been quite a while, for someone to reach out directly to @shews or @CoinMan and inquire how we send payment, that it might kick things into gear a little bit.

Not sure if that would work or not, but I didn't want to "go rogue" and start offering our funds on my own :) so I thought I would pass it on.

togoshigekata

Crypto Bridge reached out to me, they want to list us,

but there is a 0.5 BTC fee if we have a mandatory upgrade within the 1st month of being listed
our next mandatory is scheduled for June 26th (and after that Sept 30th)

I believe Rob wants to wait on getting listed until after June 26th

MIP

We have waited until now, and after c-cex reopening we are not in such a hurry fortunately.

jaapgvk

Quote from: MIP on May 11, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
We have waited until now, and after c-cex reopening we are not in such a hurry fortunately.

I agree. I think that CryptoBridge is a fine opportunity, and waiting for another month is worth it. I guess that the announcement of getting listed there will be enough to get a positive vibe going until the actual listing.

togoshigekata

Assuming nothing else comes up, Im requesting the rest of this months budget,
1,200,000 BBP of the 1,222,665 BBP left for future exchange listing fees
and I will send it to Jaap to hold onto