Bible Pay

Read 218211 times

  • Christblood
  • Developer

    • 36


    • 3
    • April 20, 2022, 11:30:44 AM
    more
Amount Exceeds Your Balance Error
« Reply #2670 on: April 17, 2023, 11:24:29 AM »
I have 618K.  Trying to send 30K .  Why do I get this error?

Amount Exceeds Your Balance


  • Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

    • 4347


    • 97
    • June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Amount Exceeds Your Balance Error
« Reply #2671 on: April 19, 2023, 07:01:46 PM »
I have 618K.  Trying to send 30K .  Why do I get this error?

Amount Exceeds Your Balance
Which wallet and version and are you synced with chainz?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/
Plz paste your public address and a screen shot.



  • Christblood
  • Developer

    • 36


    • 3
    • April 20, 2022, 11:30:44 AM
    more
Re: Amount Exceeds Your Balance Error
« Reply #2672 on: April 26, 2023, 11:38:59 AM »
Something is really fishy here and I don't mean in the Christian symbol, lol

The version I was using when I first got this error said Nov 22.

I then dl'd the current version from the website and made sure I have no other versions on my system.
Now the version says .017.26 dated 2021  !

BBP wallet BRYiUxjY6B1XM6d26sLGN9gsHnFDhntcWT

Since I am not a Mac native user, and this wallet is on the MAC, having problems taking a screenshot and pasting it into a image editor program, so please response as if you trusted me, lol.