• Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: December 2021 Release - Barley - TestNet - BiblePayCore - Next Release
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2022, 08:56:51 AM »
Hi All-

Please stop testing NFTs for a while.

It looks like we can integrate with OpenSea and use the ERC-721 spec instead, which should give us much more NFT exposure, since the whole world can then view the NFTs.

I will update again when the code is ready to test.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2022, 03:48:02 PM »
*** NFTs 2.0 are ready to Test ***

URL:  https://social.biblepay.org

We have moved from homemade NFTs to OpenSea - Polygon - ERC-721 NFTs, primarily to:
- Provide a wider marketplace for "Christian NFTs", "Orphan NFTs", and "General NFTs" and SEO for those three marketplace pages
- Ability to pay for an NFT with Credit Card or any Polygon compatible currency
(Side Note:  I do want wBBP to be an option, but there is no BSC chain yet available for OpenSea, so for now to pay with wBBP, you have to do a cross chain transfer.  Example:  BBP->wBBP (BSC)->BNB (BSC)->BNB (Polygon)->MATIC->wEth (POLYGON).  )

So to test this, realize all NFTs created cannot be deleted - I did some research, and even people who want to delete them on opensea, their best option to date is to transfer the nft to the burn address (0x0).  So just be careful, if you click the Add NFT for Real box, it will really be added to opensea.

To test, you will need to save your ERC20 address from metamask in your user record.  Simply go to BBP | Wallet | ERC-20 Wallet | Refresh Balance, then once you see your ERC-20 public key populate, click Save, and this will save your address on your user record (we do not have access to your private key, so its safe).

You also need more than 1000 bbp in your mainnet address to test this.

So I recommend creating a real NFT that you might want to sell while you do testing.  Otherwise if you want to create a fake one, you can simply create it and not put a price on it and transfer it to the burn address later.

Im interested in knowing who creates one first so we can try buying it and then we can sell it back to another person, but please keep the price as low as possible so we can afford to play with it.

Once you save your NFT, our system mints an instance of an ERC721 contract and transfers it to you as the owner (so we do not actually own it), but, it gets minted into one of our three "collections" (think of those as rooms).  This allows you to view the collection that our users created.

Note that by default a new NFT is not listed for sale.  You have to create it first, then navigate to it with the link that we give you when you mint it, then click on "Sell" and set the price.  You can also find your NFT on opensea if you click on your logo | My collection.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 08:06:53 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2022, 10:21:41 PM »
*** Portfolio Builder 2.0 is ready to Test ***

Continuing on our trend with Metamask, Smart contracts, and defi, I have transitioned our next version of portfolio builder over to metamask (from trust wallet).

This new portfolio builder still rewards users for private key balances (your private BBP keys still stay in the core wallet).  There is no custodial risk (which is one of our big pluses).  However, when we were on TrustWallet, we were limited to monitoring select currencies, and they have a high listing requirement (something out of scope for BBP currently), and additionally the support for trustwallet UTXOs is pretty centralized.

So I think most users will welcome this new defi system where we can add almost an unlimited amount of various ERC-20 tokens/contracts (on BSC and Polygon for now) to our Portfolio Builder Reward System - as long as the contract is reputable).

For a start we support these initial 6 contracts:

Code: [Select]
            List<Asset> l1 = new List<Asset>();
            l1.Add(new Asset { Chain = "POLYGON", Symbol = "MATIC", ERCAddress = "0x0", Price=2.33 });
            l1.Add(new Asset { Chain = "BSC", Symbol = "BSC", ERCAddress = "0x0", Price=459.00 });
            l1.Add(new Asset { Chain = "POLYGON", Symbol = "WETH", ERCAddress = "0x7ceb23fd6bc0add59e62ac25578270cff1b9f619", Price=3226.59 });
            l1.Add(new Asset { Chain = "BSC", Symbol = "WBBP", ERCAddress = "0xcb1eec8630c5176611f72799853c3b7dbe4b8953", Price=.00008146 });
            l1.Add(new Asset { Chain = "BSC", Symbol = "CAKE", ERCAddress = "0x0e09fabb73bd3ade0a17ecc321fd13a19e81ce82", Price=10.81 });
            l1.Add(new Asset { Chain = "BSC", Symbol = "FIELD", ERCAddress = "0x04d50c032f16a25d1449ef04d893e95bcc54d747", Price=.003 });
            return l1;

To get an idea how to add a testnet position, first change to the testnet chain.
Verify your erc-20 address is saved in your Wallet page.
Next go to the biblepay core testnet wallet and make a new receive address, and label it Portfolio Builder. Copy the address to the clipboard.
Go back to social, to Wallet, and save this address in your "Portfolio Builder BBP Address" field.
(This lets unchained know two things:  Where your BBP rewards go to, and where to look for core staking transactions).

The good news is once these two fields are populated, we do everything else for you automatically (no need to set up new portfolio builder positions, we auto detect them - but you do have to send the BBP staking position to yourself in the core wallet, and, the new position to yourself in metamask initially).

To get started simply add a position from the list of assets you see above - over one of those two chains - to your metamask wallet.

Let me provide 3 examples:

Example 1 - A BiblePay Lone Stake (this means the user doesnt have a metamask position):
Stake 200,000 BBP in the core wallet
To do this:  Send 200K from your core wallet to the Portfolio Builder address.
You should now be in the leaderboard.

Example 2 - Stake $100 of BBP and $100 of Polygon:
Send 2Mil BBP to yourself in the core wallet. 
Step 2:  Send $100 of MATIC to yourself in metamask on the POLYGON chain.
You should now be in the leaderboard with 100% coverage with a hybrid BBP + MATIC position.
Click DETAILS to see two rows.

Example 3 - Stake $200 of BBP + $100 of WBBP + $100 of FIELD
Send 3 mil BBP to yourself in the core wallet.
Step 2: Send $100 of WBBP to yourself in metamask on the BSC chain.
Step 3: Send $100 of FIELD to yourself in metamask on the BSC chain.
You should now be in the leaderboard with 100% coverage with a hybrid BBP + FIELD + WBBP position.
Click DETAILS.

We can use help testing this to verify that the positions establish, less coverage positions show as less coverage, and that we receive rewards daily in the core wallet for the positions.

Imho, this system has the potential of attracting millions of users also, since there are millions of metamask users (IE they earn latent rewards on coins that are under their own control).  In contrast to leaving them all in pools etc.  So this is one of our crown jewel features:  Christian retirement accounts.

Additionally, the sky is the limit on how many contracts we can add.  We can really add hundreds of reputable tokens.
Also:  With PB, we can assess both the primary chain token and also the contract balances.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 09:34:02 AM by Rob Andrews »

• earlzmoade
  • Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2022, 03:01:09 PM »
Evenin.

I successfully created a NFT called "Holograhic protection" 
I think the NFTs store looks solid, i noticed that the price in USD  that you see after the eth on polygon logo shows in USD but for the value of ethereum hence Bald Head for example thats sold for 0.75 Matic says "
($2,513.61)"

So yeah feel free to buy my NFT then i can buy it back.

First i created a tBBP only stake, opened up Biblepay core>File>Receiving Adresses>New>(right click, Edit)>Changed name to Portfolio Builder.
 Copied the wallet adress and  went to Send and pasted the wallet adress. Populated the Amount and sent it away for staking.
After a few blocks it showed up at https://social.biblepay.org/    @ Biblepay>Portfolio Leaderboard

bug: On leaderboard when you click on Summary/Details it doubles/increases the total amount of assets, for me i noticed this when i hit the summary and details my original staked amount doubled and thereafter after each click.
This seems to reset when you move away from portfolio leaderboard and reenter later its back at normal but then when you start looking details etc it begins  increasing again.

I also have some MATIC in the portfolio and the coverage seems about right the percentages.
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2022, 09:35:01 AM »
Evenin.

I think the NFTs store looks solid, i noticed that the price in USD  that you see after the eth on polygon logo shows in USD but for the value of ethereum hence Bald Head for example thats sold for 0.75 Matic says "
($2,513.61)"

First i created a tBBP only stake, opened up Biblepay core>File>Receiving Adresses>New>(right click, Edit)>Changed name to Portfolio Builder.
 Copied the wallet adress and  went to Send and pasted the wallet adress. Populated the Amount and sent it away for staking.
After a few blocks it showed up at https://social.biblepay.org/    @ Biblepay>Portfolio Leaderboard

bug: On leaderboard when you click on Summary/Details it doubles/increases the total amount of assets, for me i noticed this when i hit the summary and details my original staked amount doubled and thereafter after each click.
This seems to reset when you move away from portfolio leaderboard and reenter later its back at normal but then when you start looking details etc it begins  increasing again.

I also have some MATIC in the portfolio and the coverage seems about right the percentages.

Hi Bro Earlz,

Thank you for testing!

So on the nft, very cool, let me look at it and buy it and I will do another reply.  On a side note:  Since these nfts are on the chain, we can actually make our own storefront and checkout process so we can tailor the experience more, but I think for right now OpenSea is good especially since it has a lot of exposure, and btw, they allow people to use credit cards during the buy process. 

On another side note, they have a feature that is sort of broken (only works on ethereum) where we can embed single NFTs into BiblePay web pages (meaning its another option to make a nice Orphan NFT page) but its currently not working - I replied to one of their Github threads about it.

10-4 on the new portfolio builder position.  I saw that bug once and could not reproduce but now that you show more details let me try to reproduce that again.

EDIT:
Here is Stavs NFT he created in social (in the Christian room):
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x0910eef507f99f2e373976fcdd7f4dffaf9ac009/1642070036

I see Stav has not entered it for sale yet.

And Earlz, here is your paperwallet one:
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0xa28c30633f6780ae87475734903727b72c93942b/1642100373

I see you have it for sale for $3,500 so its a little out of my price range lol.
You can edit it and change the price to something like ".001" Weth which is $3.20  ( I think that might be the house minimum).  If you get a warning: This price is below the collection floor price, thats OK you can still continue to click Sell Anyway. 

For yours you can simply Edit the price with the Pencil for example (or make a new NFT).

« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 09:45:31 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Budinga

• January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2022, 04:05:32 AM »
Hi Bro Earlz,

Thank you for testing!

So on the nft, very cool, let me look at it and buy it and I will do another reply.  On a side note:  Since these nfts are on the chain, we can actually make our own storefront and checkout process so we can tailor the experience more, but I think for right now OpenSea is good especially since it has a lot of exposure, and btw, they allow people to use credit cards during the buy process. 

On another side note, they have a feature that is sort of broken (only works on ethereum) where we can embed single NFTs into BiblePay web pages (meaning its another option to make a nice Orphan NFT page) but its currently not working - I replied to one of their Github threads about it.

10-4 on the new portfolio builder position.  I saw that bug once and could not reproduce but now that you show more details let me try to reproduce that again.

EDIT:
Here is Stavs NFT he created in social (in the Christian room):
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x0910eef507f99f2e373976fcdd7f4dffaf9ac009/1642070036

I see Stav has not entered it for sale yet.

And Earlz, here is your paperwallet one:
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0xa28c30633f6780ae87475734903727b72c93942b/1642100373

I see you have it for sale for $3,500 so its a little out of my price range lol.
You can edit it and change the price to something like ".001" Weth which is $3.20  ( I think that might be the house minimum).  If you get a warning: This price is below the collection floor price, thats OK you can still continue to click Sell Anyway. 

For yours you can simply Edit the price with the Pencil for example (or make a new NFT).

Hi Rob,

I didn't even realise it was live, sorry for the silly question but how exactly do i put it for sale :).

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2022, 11:15:44 AM »

Hi Rob,

I didn't even realise it was live, sorry for the silly question but how exactly do i put it for sale :).

Hi Bro. Stav,

To put it for sale when you go the Opensea page to view it, be sure your metamask wallet is connected to the polygon chain, and the site should automatically recognize you as the owner (it uses Ethereum erc-20's key for authentication , it has no log in page).
Then you should see the Sell button in the top right.
Then click sell.

On another note I do see the problems that Earlz notified about with Portfolio Builder and fixing it right now. 

Thanks!

• Budinga

• January 28, 2020, 02:21:29 AM
    more

Hi Bro. Stav,

To put it for sale when you go the Opensea page to view it, be sure your metamask wallet is connected to the polygon chain, and the site should automatically recognize you as the owner (it uses Ethereum erc-20's key for authentication , it has no log in page).
Then you should see the Sell button in the top right.
Then click sell.

On another note I do see the problems that Earlz notified about with Portfolio Builder and fixing it right now. 

Thanks!

Thanks Rob,

I am actually using coinbase wallet, lets see if that works . I managed to add the NFT now hopefully i can put it for sale.

Have a great day my friend.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

Thanks Rob,

I am actually using coinbase wallet, lets see if that works . I managed to add the NFT now hopefully i can put it for sale.

Have a great day my friend.

You too bro.

Yeah let us know if that works cause it will be interesting to know if it works as an alternative to metamask; is that a full download or is that coinbase wallet a plugin and is that on windows?

Ive only tried metamask on chrome and on firefox.  We have a feature coming tomorrow, called Defi pools that you can test it out on also, but it needs to be on the polygon chain.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Evenin.

($2,513.61)"

Responding to the second part of this:  Portfolio Builder:
I did reproduce that problem Earlz (the incrementing counts on the portfolio builder leaderboard) and its fixed now, can you please retry viewing your position.
And verify you have received a daily testnet reward in tBBP?
Looking in my home tBBP wallet - I am receiving my portfolio builder rewards daily now!  So we are very close to 'wrapping up' things...

On the NFT:
I did receive an email when I bought your paper wallet for $3.15, did you receive an email also?
Yeah, so now I suppose I will put your paper wallet back up for sale for $3.15 again so other people can rebuy it if they want.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** De-fi Pools are ready to test in testnet ***

We have a new feature being released: Polygon erc-20 Defi pools.
This lets anyone create their own pool (and their own erc-20 asset and contract) which allows the global users to invest in your pool for a reward using your specifications.

To create a new pool, simply change your wallet to TestNet first (from social.biblepay.org | Biblepay | Wallet | Change Chain).
Once in testnet go to Pools | Create New Pool.

Set the total supply, emission characteristics and deflation, symbol and pool info (be sure to use a good pool image  - a direct link to an image).

Then we will create that erc-20 contract and erc-20 asset in Polygon for you and initialize the contract for trading.

[To jumpstart testing, the fee is only 512 bbp for now - but when we go to prod we can raise that to 512,000 bbp].

Once your pool is created, you can invest in it by going to "Pools" | Add Liquidity.

We also need to test Remove Liquidity.

The pool uses our own automatic market maker, so you dont have to worry about liquidity.

Whats nice about this feature is we will inherit a new DEX on Polygon with this feature!  That could be worth quite a lot to our community in the future crypto/defi landscape.
I believe we will have BBP->Matic trades and Matic->BBP  and  Wbbp->Matic and vice versa also.

This will be amazing if you simply want to buy $100 of MATIC with some BBP as a lot of people need to start from 0 with polygon.

« Last Edit: Today at 08:37:56 PM by Rob Andrews »