• Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: December 2021 Release - Barley - TestNet - BiblePayCore - Next Release
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2021, 08:16:00 AM »
Test Case #13

Hey Rob.

Could you check out test case 13 and see if it works for you.

So after i log in to foundation  >ACCOUNT>SWITCH TO TESTNET and then the Chain says Testnet(saved) . Well it still just shows the Prod BBP adress and not an testnet adress for me.
I also tested to create new account and see if anything changed but same thing as far as i can see.

Thanks Earlz, let me check these two things.

Thanks for testing!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2021, 08:39:14 AM »
Hi All-

I'm currently giving unchained a facelift.  I found a new theme that we can use in our social media platform to make it look much more sleek.
Because of this I made a spreadsheet and we had a conf call Wednesday going over the pros and cons of upgrading from our current technology to this other hybrid stack.
Basically right now we use Microsoft Webforms, Mvc, c#, a sidechain that is on a cluster of modified mongo nodes, ajax, nbitcoin, and some other things.

This new idea is modifying a limited license social media theme front end and building it out to work with a sidechain (IE coin enabling it).

We evaluated it yesterday and I think it would allow us to eliminate the forum.biblepay.org, the foundation, the unchained, and sort of homogenize all of our sites into a new single sleeker product.

So let me continue working on this new front end which makes big changes to unchained (I basically have to add a new front end, change everything and then debug it) so this will take some time.  All of the participants liked the idea on the call, so I think is best for BBP in the long run as it will give us a more professional presence.

The additional use cases going forward:

- Document storage on the sidechain (this is where the videos end up)
- BBP rents out Sanctuaries as DbAAS
- Blockchain enabled social media system
- Sleek front end interface
- Send and receive BBP in unchained to offer an alternative to the core wallet (IE an SPV wallet)
- Our core wallet custom features ported over to the sidechain (NFT, Gospel Viewer, Prayers, Scriptures, BBP Univ, etc)
- Forum + Friends + Facebook + YouTube all in one place
- Christian Retirement account features, deflationary currency, NFT, Orphan Sponsorships
- 10% given to orphan charity through the block chain
- RandomX mining

Im also going to clean up biblepay when this next phase is done to make it easier to understand what we do and how to do it, hopefully in one big page.
Im thinking if he had one big wiki page that was new and accurate, and it spawns off some smaller pages about things like mining, sancs, etc, that would help new users get started and understand who we are.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 08:41:53 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2021, 09:26:59 AM »
Hi All,

So I believe version 1.0 of our new social media system and forum is ready to start registering accounts.
I don't think its worth trying to migrate existing accounts and passwords so I'm going to ask everyone to just create new accounts.
(The BiblePay links and test cases aren't ready yet, but I'll work on those links in the background while you guys test the features in the social media system).

Here is the link to get started:

https://social.biblepay.org/

So here is the goal:

- I plan to migrate all of the features from Foundation.biblepay.org to this new site, especially Gospel Features, Fractional Sancs, Login-Logout, (Deposit and Withdraw are not needed because of the sidechain), NFTs, Orphan Collage, Accountability Reports.  (RandomX will have to stay at Fun and Foundation as it needs to be slimmed down and ran as a lone pool).

- I plan to migrate the primary forums from forum.biblepay.org to social forums.  I already copied the OP post from Forum to Social.  Feel free to do a little posting in there and test it out.
Then if its mostly sufficient, I think we can take down forum.biblepay.org later and redirect it to social.
- I'm trying to create a few BiblePay services to provide a use case for the world for biblepay, which is competing against big tech.
- Anyone can create a branch of social.biblepay.org on their own server.  The way this works is there will be an integration on-off authorization button, allowing your social site to INTEGRATE with other Servers, and it would EXPORT your sites Comments, posts, videos, pictures, with the rest of the social sites, so that we would end up with a federated social media system with more users than we would gain in a centralized social media system.  (And it would import other site data into your site automatically) as a batch job.

- BiblePay sancs host a clustered dbaas for consumption by the public.  Your bbp keypair allows you to spin up a database on our cluster, which is hosted on our sancs.  You automatically get billed for usage.  Which btw, will be very competetive with other dbAAS services (cheaper actually).  One thing that makes us different is we will have self healing and automatic failover.
 (A very expensive feature feature for IT orgs.)

So basically we consolidate all of our front end systems down to social, we expose the sidechain features (NFT, Gospel, Wallet) in social.
We leave Foundation running as a stripped down pool for randomX mining (similar to how we have Fun set up now).

SIDE NOTE:  After expirimenting in social forums for a while, it might be good to leave this forum up as our second forum - we can discuss.

You create one new login over at social and that becomes your Single Sign on for biblepay for one domain.

If you create an account at another federated social site, you have to create a new account, but we will Replicate your posts data back and forth between sites for a federated presence.

Im in the process of implementing:  Data at Rest encryption and the new BiblePay Load Balancer.  This is not a piece of hardware.  Its a service we will offer from the sancs that automatically load balances traffic in a decentralized way.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 07:48:20 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2021, 07:54:03 AM »
In the mean time guys, you can now retest most of the test cases on social now.
Just log in and you will see the left menu option for BBP.  You can now test the greeting card, add an nft, edit an nft, and verify it displays and bids properly.
To change chains to testnet, you now have to click on BBP | Wallet | Change chain. 
But if you want you can test in mainnet mode (even though the software is not in production) mainnet is working also.

I accidentally destroyed my Testnet sancs by spending the funds; recreating those now.

Earlz, I saw that issue you posted about RPC From address for the greeting card.  I went ahead and fixed it by adding the from address info to the actual page; please retest that.

Also, I noticed from the Cell phone view, some of our BiblePay dialogs were too big for the screen : FIXED.  Now the dialog will autosize.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 07:57:59 AM by Rob Andrews »

• earlzmoade
  • Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2021, 06:09:03 AM »
Its looking good Rob.
So much new things to check out.
I will retest the Greeting Card on social and check out some other stuff.

Think i will be able set up testnet sanc on the pi tonight hopefully. I managed to compile latest bbp  so lets see if it works out for me.

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2021, 05:49:14 PM »
Its looking good Rob.
So much new things to check out.
I will retest the Greeting Card on social and check out some other stuff.

Think i will be able set up testnet sanc on the pi tonight hopefully. I managed to compile latest bbp  so lets see if it works out for me.

Nice, actually I could use the help for the third sanc.  Because I only re-created two sancs, and I have them running now, but we actually need three sancs for LLMQ to start back up.

Let me know if you get it running and Ill try the llmq test again thanks man.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2021, 06:56:57 PM »
Finally-- Biblepay will have at least one actual real world use case: S3 File Uploads are coming and to force us to release this into testnet with a deadline, Im going to set the ETA to be Jan 3rd, 2022. I can't wait to get this out in testnet to be available for demo. I think this is a new era for biblepay. We are fighting against big tech censorship, fighting for freedom, and ultimately providing a place for the Gospel to be preached. Think social media systems for churches. Federated sites, federated content. IT people at churches can host their videos, and they speak without being censored and their content will flow to our sites automatically over the sidechain!

Feel free to hit this new API with your requests now:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/API

Testers, please feel free to test this also.

• earlzmoade
  • Developer

more
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2021, 07:35:30 AM »
Nice, actually I could use the help for the third sanc.  Because I only re-created two sancs, and I have them running now, but we actually need three sancs for LLMQ to start back up.

Let me know if you get it running and Ill try the llmq test again thanks man.

Hello Brother Rob.

I got testnet Sanctuary up and running on my pi 4 now. I had some issues with syncing up on the testnet, then i realized i had forgotten to set up the ports on ufw *facepalm*
Anyways its up and running, OS version: Ubuntu 21.04  and i gotta say its running smooth over wifi, no ethernet cable needed.

Temps around 37 celsius (98 Fahrenheit)  Cpu usage on conky seems to be around 4-5%.
8GB ram and 220GB m.2 sata ssd so i skipped the swapfile setup.
I ran in terminal:
Code: [Select]
[email protected]:/opt/biblepay-develop/biblepay/src$ ./biblepay-cli mnsync status
{
  "AssetID": 999,
  "AssetName": "MASTERNODE_SYNC_FINISHED",
  "AssetStartTime": 1640865359,
  "Attempt": 0,
  "IsBlockchainSynced": true,
  "IsSynced": true
}

And it looks fine.
I also ran the
./biblepay-cli masternode status  and received   },
  "state": "READY",
  "status": "Ready"
}

So looks fine from what i can tell. 

I will redo the Greeting card test case on social now.

Test Case # 12

Logged in at
https://social.biblepay.org/  then top left menue path: Biblepay>Greeting Card  then i populated the fields
Q1. Does the card appear to be correct?

Indeed it worked just fine, got 2 pop up windows as follow:

Then i simply clicked the link to the greeting card. Looks solid to me.

So i was thinking about this greeting card thing.
It would be real sweet to on the mobile biblepay  wallet to be able to cash in the greeting cards with a qr code , kinda like you get an invoice and you can just scan the qr code and sign the transaction more or less...

Well was just an idea i had to step up the game  8)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 08:37:06 AM by earlzmoade »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2021, 09:58:00 AM »
Hello Brother Rob.

I got testnet Sanctuary up and running on my pi 4 now. I had some issues with syncing up on the testnet, then i realized i had forgotten to set up the ports on ufw *facepalm*
Anyways its up and running, OS version: Ubuntu 21.04  and i gotta say its running smooth over wifi, no ethernet cable needed.

Temps around 37 celsius (98 Fahrenheit)  Cpu usage on conky seems to be around 4-5%.
8GB ram and 220GB m.2 sata ssd so i skipped the swapfile setup.
I ran in terminal:
[email protected]:/opt/biblepay-develop/biblepay/src$ ./biblepay-cli mnsync status
{
  "AssetID": 999,
  "AssetName": "MASTERNODE_SYNC_FINISHED",
  "AssetStartTime": 1640865359,
  "Attempt": 0,
  "IsBlockchainSynced": true,
  "IsSynced": true
}

And it looks fine.
I also ran the
./biblepay-cli masternode status  and received   },
  "state": "READY",
  "status": "Ready"
}

So looks fine from what i can tell. 

I will redo the Greeting card test case on social now.

Test Case # 12

Logged in at
https://social.biblepay.org/  then top left menue path: Biblepay>Greeting Card  then i populated the fields
Q1. Does the card appear to be correct?

Indeed it worked just fine, got 2 pop up windows as follow:

Then i simply clicked the link to the greeting card. Looks solid to me.

So i was thinking about this greeting card thing.
It would be real sweet to on the mobile biblepay  wallet to be able to cash in the greeting cards with a qr code , kinda like you get an invoice and you can just scan the qr code and sign the transaction more or less...

Well was just an idea i had to step up the game  8)

Hi Bro Earlz,

Wow thats really excellent.

So you have a RasPi that is virtually better in most respects than the average pc (except its one core and of course the performance on the RAM and SSD is a little lower than buses on pcs) but you have a modern OS (21.04) so I assume there are no compile problems, or did you need a lot of arch switches and changes to the compile pattern?
How long does it take to sync from zero in testnet?

So yeah I see you in Sancs list, thats awesome, now we have 3.  I just tested LLMQ and it does not work yet, but we need to wait the full 48 hours still.

Excellent on the greeting card.  Yeah, thats a nice idea about redeeming funds on the mobile, we can mention that to MIP on the next call.

I'm going to work on dbAAS next, this allows any biblepay user to spin up a Database instance on our cluster and subscribe to a mysql database for themselves using our service.

Im also starting on the federated social network.  This lets anyone spin up a copy of social.biblepay.org and let it integrate with their private copy.

• earlzmoade
  • Developer

more
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2021, 12:11:09 PM »
It was pretty strait forward to compile from source , ofcourse changing the machine prefixes and such to aarch64 etc.
Also i remember that i installed the berkley database manually.

The syncing went pretty fast , perhaps from boot til fully synced 20 minutes to 1 hour. Wasnt sitting next to it so not 100% sure of the time there but it went fast.

I got another pi with 4gb ram that i am thinking i do a step by step approach an document it  so i remember how i did it all .

I also have another thing coming up "how to set up biblepay mining on hiveOS"   

Its pretty cheap for cpu mining rigs their special linux OS.

Recon you got a full plate with social and migrating everything.
 I read your post on the Storj application sounds sweet.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #145 on: December 31, 2021, 08:49:28 AM »
Hi All,

I forgot to ask for your BBP receive addresses when I asked you all to sign up as bbp testers.

At this time I need your BBP receive addresses so I can pay out what we owe in test cases up to this point:

#1 - Earlz

#2 - AndrewScribner-Kairos Childrens Fund

#3 - Talisman

#4 - AIDS_SKRILLEX

Please post here.

Then we will continue testing until complete with free testing from the loyal members that have persevered.

At this time Paid testing has ended.

Thank you for what you have done up to this point.

• earlzmoade
  • Developer

more
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2022, 09:22:25 AM »
Hello Rob.

my adress:
BBFfgmZhTdNXPYzk7hZnYA9j27mCSZVYB1

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #147 on: January 01, 2022, 07:08:53 PM »
Hi Earlz:

See attached pic:
This shows that your sanc and my sanc have gone to POOS 0 (0 is Good Standing) and these are the two with the Bios of children (see the very last column of the Bio Url) that we set up last night at 1am Sweden time.

So this means we should now be getting sanc rewards.   (100 bbp for a non orphan sanc, 2700~ bbp for an orphan sanc).

• earlzmoade
  • Developer

more
« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2022, 11:40:04 AM »
Hi Earlz:

See attached pic:
This shows that your sanc and my sanc have gone to POOS 0 (0 is Good Standing) and these are the two with the Bios of children (see the very last column of the Bio Url) that we set up last night at 1am Sweden time.

So this means we should now be getting sanc rewards.   (100 bbp for a non orphan sanc, 2700~ bbp for an orphan sanc).

Evenin.
Its looking all nice on this front.

Test Case #14

Let's test POOS (proof-of-orphan-sponsorship). Note, we need to be upgraded to v.0.17.0.9+ for this.[/b]

Q1. From the Sanctuary List page, can we right click on a sanc and view the child biography?

Indeed,  I went to core wallet>Sanctuaries>ChoseSanctuary>ViewChildBiography and it opens up url for me. Works fine.

Q2. Can we right click and sponsor a child?

Hence its testnet im just pretending i sponsored with BBP  out of the payments options.

Q3. Find a poos banned sanc (one that has a POOS ban score of 700 or higher). Verify that the payment for this sanc is 100 bbp (not 3000+bbp). Note: you can skip this if you don't have a sanc.

Yeah i shecked the wallet and i see im getting more then when it was pose banned.
i used to get :
Date: 1/1/2022 09:42
Source: Generated
Credit: 100.00000000 tBIBLEPAY
Net amount: +100.00000000 tBIBLEPAY
Transaction ID: da7ec275f5bd562c723de7112c573deeac94895a39a583846426832c4aa62885
Output index: 1
Transaction total size: 246 bytes
But now i see:
Date: 1/2/2022 01:22
Source: Generated
Credit: 2732.00000000 tBIBLEPAY (matures in 25 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00000000 tBIBLEPAY
Transaction ID: a128e4b5cbad47f98c453a7a3e264797204e5fd7eec731d90a14bcf39e6c5be2
Output index: 1
Transaction total size: 246 bytes

Generated coins must mature 101 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Height: 129661
Time: 01-02-2022 00:22:25
Subsidy: 2732.0000

Credit: 2732.00000000 tBIBLEPAY

Transaction:
CTransaction(hash=a128e4b5cb, ver=3, type=5, vin.size=1, vout.size=2, nLockTime=0, vExtraPayload.size=70)
    CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase 037dfa0104d8b5d161)
    CTxOut(nValue=2732.00000000, scriptPubKey=21032f57e97dd220a17b1f6e37536f)
    CTxOut(nValue=2732.00000000, scriptPubKey=76a914465db991b9427fa3f7689bdd)

Inputs:

Q4. Find a non-poos banned sanc, and verify your sanc is receiving the full amount (Non poos banned is one with POOS ban score of 0). Note: You can skip this if you don't have a sanc.

Indeed im getting the payouts for a enabled sanctuary that is sponsoring a child.  On the sanc page im seeing information:

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #149 on: January 05, 2022, 08:37:27 AM »
Hey Everyone, thanks for testing Barley up to this point.
Although we are still testing, Im taking this time to tally our testing hours and pay what we owe to our testers.
But please continue testing for free until we finish our test cases and have our release.

Barley Testnet Hours per Tester:

Tester   Test Cases    Mins_Testing   Owed USD   Owed_BBP     TXID
Earlz   24   346   173   2162500                                                           0770e34dd1a42f39cd41008fc0d53398d571f6f0a02bfb7b715a666773e8f3e8
Andy    18   151   75.5   943750                                                             0e833d0207f4e63494a295990e3985e06951fc41e61776bddb5f05e8624192ba
Talisman   6   62   31   387500
AIDS   8   53   26.5   331250

Thank you guys.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 08:40:54 AM by Rob Andrews »