Bible Pay

Read 259324 times

  • AramCoin
  • Jr. Member

    • 6


    • 0
    • May 12, 2020, 04:36:15 PM
    more
Error new Wallet
« Reply #2985 on: July 16, 2021, 04:17:43 PM »
Dear Team,

I have just updated to the new wallet 1.6.2.9 but after some time that it is trying to resynchronize the blocks, I have this issue attached.

Any advice?


  • earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

    • 311


    • 48
    • August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Re: Error new Wallet
« Reply #2986 on: July 20, 2021, 10:34:06 AM »
Gdday.

Could you share your debug.log with us, could be helpful. located at  >  C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Biblepay
in search box type: %apddata%   then there you should see biblepay folder with debug log etc etc...

Other then that what i can think of is if you run from cmd :

Code: [Select]
cd "\Program Files\Biblepay"    biblepay-qt.exe -erasechain=1 from you biblepay folder C:\Program Files\Biblepay  perhaps it can remove the problem.







« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 10:39:37 AM by earlzmoade »
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.


  • AramCoin
  • Jr. Member

    • 6


    • 0
    • May 12, 2020, 04:36:15 PM
    more
Re: Error new Wallet
« Reply #2987 on: July 21, 2021, 02:51:12 AM »
Thanks a lot, retried two times with this command and then from the wallet GUI itself and it worked.
All good now, I can see my updated balance.



  • earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

    • 311


    • 48
    • August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Re: Error new Wallet
« Reply #2988 on: July 21, 2021, 06:55:36 AM »
Thanks a lot, retried two times with this command and then from the wallet GUI itself and it worked.
All good now, I can see my updated balance.

Great to hear you sorted it out. No problem man here to help.

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.


  • anfol
  • Newbie

    • 1


    • 0
    • August 01, 2021, 05:49:02 AM
    more
Re: Error new Wallet
« Reply #2989 on: August 01, 2021, 05:56:55 AM »
Hi,
I have a wallet 1.6.2.5 (win 10 - 64). The wallet is not updated (update does not work).
There is no file on the https://biblepay.org/biblepay-win64.exe page. (new version of the wallet)
What should I do?


  • Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

    • 4348


    • 97
    • June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Error new Wallet
« Reply #2990 on: August 02, 2021, 01:54:44 PM »
Hi,
I have a wallet 1.6.2.5 (win 10 - 64). The wallet is not updated (update does not work).
There is no file on the https://biblepay.org/biblepay-win64.exe page. (new version of the wallet)
What should I do?

Hi Anfol,
When I click the link it works now; please try again.



  • Melhisedek
  • Jr. Member

    • 7


    • 0
    • March 10, 2021, 09:41:03 PM
    more
mining
« Reply #2991 on: August 04, 2021, 08:50:13 AM »
Hello. I don't know where to write. My mining has not been working for a month. Everything used to work. What to do?

BThis is my BBP address Fq14v9Q4QfqNR9goszj6BZyZ1BhavkUfJ
 
I was mining on your pool, but a month ago BBP stopped coming
 
 
"algo": null,
            "coin": null,
            "url": "bbp.miningpool.fun:3001",
            "user": "84FS5z91yWiG1kksnjXpkrFhkHRKK2pZ7ByTftabUWoiQjCgvnb4nLba1MhWTT4976JqSdPWAjKkx3381PPCVF4HDRKRKgq.550",
            "pass": "BFq14v9Q4QfqNR9goszj6BZyZ1BhavkUfJ",
            "rig-id": null,
            "nicehash": false,
            "keepalive": false,
            "enabled": true,
            "tls": false,
            "tls-fingerprint": null,
            "daemon": false,
            "socks5": null,
            "self-select": null,
            "submit-to-origin": false