Bible Pay

Read 9925 times

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Re: Amazon Storefront Integration
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2021, 10:12:22 PM »
This is great. But I couldn't use it, for some reason my biblepay wallet and my account here is not sync the balance. so I can't buy anything.

Make sure you are on the latest 1.6.2.9 and under tools wallet repair, you can do last option to erasechain and start from scratch in terms of blocks. your wallet is safe, but you may have gotten on an unofficial chain and thus you don't see transactions reflecting correctly.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2021, 01:29:26 PM »
This is great. But I couldn't use it, for some reason my biblepay wallet and my account here is not sync the balance. so I can't buy anything.

Hi BC,

Welcome aboard!  Thanks for testing.

We will get all the bugs out; So far we haven't had any problems that I'm aware of, but let's work on this!

So please let me understand where your process breaks down-- Did you fund your 'foundation.biblepay.org' account with enough funds, and pick a product etc...

Please let me know what link you are clicking and where the 'thing' is not in sync with 'etc'---

Thanks!

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2021, 06:53:35 AM »
I have the following countries available for possible Amazon integration next:

Amazon United Kingdom†   amazon_uk   
Amazon Canada†   amazon_ca   
Amazon Germany†   amazon_de   
Amazon Mexico†   amazon_mx

However I will definitely need some more demand before I enable our first foreign country.

If anyone knows any willing users in these foreign countries, to help test the integration with me, and place a couple sample orders (even a few boxes of cereal etc), let us know...

Sounds great Rob.

Im thinking amazon.de would be the sweet spot for europe, im pretty sure all in european union can order from there with no import taxes and such.
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.