Bible Pay

Read 16146 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: General Religious Discussion Area (And off topic)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2020, 05:15:44 PM »

« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 07:32:00 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2020, 06:15:43 AM »

I do hope this makes you all more zealous and you all believe me!

God bless you ALL.
Rob,
You make some very challenging statements in your posting. I can see how you came to some of the conclusions, but maybe not all. I am praying for Jesus' grace and eventually His return. In my mind, things will need to get a lot worse before A/C comes around to "save" us all. Additionally, he will come out of the fractured Roman Empire (Europe), to fulfill the scenes in King Neb's dream.

Keep praying, brother!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2020, 10:04:41 AM »
Rob,
You make some very challenging statements in your posting. I can see how you came to some of the conclusions, but maybe not all. I am praying for Jesus' grace and eventually His return. In my mind, things will need to get a lot worse before A/C comes around to "save" us all. Additionally, he will come out of the fractured Roman Empire (Europe), to fulfill the scenes in King Neb's dream.

Keep praying, brother!

Hi brother,

Well, I agree in one way, that since man does not know the day or hour and we are not on Gods schedule, it could be longer than I am guessing, because our timing is not Gods.

But I also have a lot of evidence otoh, that God would not set so many things up sequentially (and man, so many rapture dreams that were truly inspiring) for them to be trampled on as falsehoods either.

So let's spend a little bit of time exploring this.
I'm also saying that Trump's peace plan (the Abraham accords) could actually be the 'when they say peace and safety then sudden destruction' fulfillment; but not Daniel 9:27- a precursor to it.  I agree that absolutely the A/C has to be revealed before all that starts.

However let me point out that in Rev, Babylon will fall in just one hour.  I make the case that as you say, things have to get a lot worse than they are now for repentance and the A/C to do anything significant yes, but I make the case that when society falls it falls very fast.  Also Jesus with his great mercy and compassion would rather wrap it up faster than slowly (I think) when it does collapse, I think we will see a very fast failure of the financial system then hyperinflation and famine, etc, all within one year simply because it will be agonizing otherwise.  Of course with psalm 91 , we believers are protected through this if we see all of it (IE no wilderness event, no pretrib rapture).  Despite the fact that I believe in a wilderness event!  I believe the bride of Christ will be physically nourised (and taken out of the way for 1260 days).

( I agree with the A/C coming from the fractured Roman Empire also.  I don't know who the Jews will reveal as the A/C, most likely it will fulfill 'there will be many false Christs coming in my name...' and the beast will rise from Europe as the boss of one of the ones that come from Bethlehem the Jews anoint as the Messiah, etc.  I believe relatively strongly in Sundar Selvarajs idea that the A/C comes from Germany, near where Hitler reigned, with the same spirit as Hitler-- they did have the Satanic ritual in 2017 to usher in the underground subway from Sweden to Berlin etc ).

Anyway could we do this, could you please give me the top 3 items that you disagree with (from my diatribes) just so I can expound on them a little more? 

Take care brother.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:07:41 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2020, 09:41:33 PM »
I was very shocked, and distressed, to learn that both of the upcoming coronavirus vaccines are mRNA vaccines:

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

Yes, the new mRNA drugs work off of an 'operating system' that runs 'code' that carries out the building of the custom proteins used to fight the future viruses.

Of course this immediately brings up the question, what if an entity can 'upgrade' your mRNA code automatically?  Or maybe the coronavirus vaccine will not yield an immunity response for longer than 6 months requiring constant 'upgrades'.

The world has gone quite upside down since Oct 2020.

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2020, 11:50:45 PM »
I was very shocked, and distressed, to learn that both of the upcoming coronavirus vaccines are mRNA vaccines:

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

Yes, the new mRNA drugs work off of an 'operating system' that runs 'code' that carries out the building of the custom proteins used to fight the future viruses.

Of course this immediately brings up the question, what if an entity can 'upgrade' your mRNA code automatically?  Or maybe the coronavirus vaccine will not yield an immunity response for longer than 6 months requiring constant 'upgrades'.

The world has gone quite upside down since Oct 2020.

I don't know if they can upgrade the code automatically, but virus and bacteria have been doing this for tens of thousands of years. Mutations is the poor man's automatic upgrade. The ability for humans to be able to do this has its dangerous. Are you suggesting some nefarious intent behind releasing a vaccine then upgrading it later by the same party or a third-party to ill or deadly effects? I don't think it is likely and not a reason not to receive a vaccine. I have other reservations like beta quality vaccines and not to be the first in line...

By the way, can politics be discussed in this forum?
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2020, 08:35:48 AM »

I don't know if they can upgrade the code automatically, but virus and bacteria have been doing this for tens of thousands of years. Mutations is the poor man's automatic upgrade. The ability for humans to be able to do this has its dangerous. Are you suggesting some nefarious intent behind releasing a vaccine then upgrading it later by the same party or a third-party to ill or deadly effects? I don't think it is likely and not a reason not to receive a vaccine. I have other reservations like beta quality vaccines and not to be the first in line...

By the way, can politics be discussed in this forum?

Sure on politics, I kind of look at it as a forum for everything that is loosely related to our end-times future on this planet, so I certainly view political changes (towards the NWO) and conspiracy theories as part of our future, especially now.

So on the first vaccine, I agree mostly with what you said, that most people should be more concerned with the 'rushing' out of a beta version that they will stick inside their body.

But let me elaborate a little more on why Im concerned that its an mRNA vaccine (both of the leading vaccines are):
- Why did we go 2000 years with natural vaccines (IE mutated strains of viruses), but, all of a sudden with covid-19, we have to have an mRNA (based on an OS and code to design the protien)?  Its strange that Covid comes on the scene Jan 2020 and we have not only almost the perfect vaccine, but its using this new suppressed technology (that the media hid).  An unproven tech that might have side effects that are not known, such as DNA damage because of our code.
- The link between Bill Gates and this is now clear - hes a programmer - of course he would like to control the human body
- The Holy Spirit lives in us.  We are not to inject some random computer code in us.  This is bordering on the question of 'redeemability'.  Are we redeemable if we mutate our own DNA by injecting strange RNA code?
- The unintended consequences.  It can be possible, Im not saying IS, but can be that Gods governance never allowed naturally mutating RNA to cross the red line (the line that causes a breakdown in the system, systemically).  But, its possible the Humans can cross the red line by writing code that actually makes a person a zombie.

I realize the scriptures are clear on the Mark of the Beast will be on the right hand or the forehead.  However, it can be spiritually in the second heaven that the 'mark' is the mark of God or the mark of the Beast visible in the second heaven.  Im not implying this is the mark of the beast - I believe this is the baby step to the technology before the auto-upgrade code is added.

This one is a longshot but keep it in the back of the mind :  It is a remote possibility that one of the labs in the world created covid-19 strain with the same technology (mRNA) they are making the vaccine with, knowing in advance they will create the problem, the solution, and then get rich off of the new pharmaceutical industry born from this.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2020, 11:28:49 AM »
This definitely goes in the off-topic area.

I had a dream last night, a very, very strange dream.  It might be prophetic, that is if it comes to pass, but it was grainy so I in no way claim this was given by God, but when I asked God for the meaning I did receive a meaning, so therefore I will post it.

So in my dream, there was a man walking into his workplace.  He had a nice suit on and felt very proud of his job (like he was proud he made good money and was well respected in the office).  He was leaving for the day and he saw three very nicely dressed women, I think they held high positions at the company and they were very well dressed (suits also).  When they smiled goodbye, he gave them a look, a proud arrogant look, similar to "Īll see you tomorrow, but, you all know you need me more than ever".

Then he noticed he was wearing some type of abominable outfit under his clothes (Im not sure, but something defiled).  He went down the hall towards the exit, and quickly committed some type of crime.  (He might have killed someone in the office).  The blood was on the walls, but whats strange is it reached every hall in the first floor.  Then he acted as though he didnt really do anything wrong (IE like a Teflon John Gotti), and left, with this attitude like he didnt really need to repent.  I did feel as if the police were coming toward the building when he left (to arrest this person but he felt he would have an excuse for the murder).

When I asked God about the meaning:  The man was Hunter Biden, and was walking in the path of his father.  He felt above the law and respected.  However he was acting in such a corrupt way it became a way of life.  His last act was so heinous, but he felt at ease after doing it.  The act itself left fingerprints, an audit trail and clear proof of the dispicable act of murder and violence for miles.  The election frauds trail will be shown and uncovered and its trail will lead for miles.  Then those who did this will be arrested.  The arrests will stand and the excuse will not be heard.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2020, 07:56:53 PM »
For those who are still standing by Trump for a late return in 2021:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPhnRUU04-I

If this comes to pass, Trump will be filled with the Holy Spirit (as Ive been praying for a year now for example)!

Its hard to imagine a 'stronger economy' while I expect judgement and repentance, but I think its still possible to have Grace in America, and repentance at the same time in the next 4 years.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 01:03:10 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2021, 12:29:00 PM »
Added to Foundation | Doctrine | Theological Studies:

Problems with the Jehovah Witnesses Theology:

http://foundation.biblepay.org/Viewer?ref=ProblemsWithJW

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2021, 01:45:59 AM »
Building a water filtration tank in an area that has rain isn't that hard - just getting a large enough tank to hold the sand, rocks, etc. needed to filter the water is the key. There are arid places in the world this might not work so well, but for the most part a lower-cost and MUCH lower eco-impact solution would be really good!

I've heard some places in Mexico get so much rainfall, but the poor people are unable to capture it, let alone filter it. Some simple systems to just offer big 50 gallon barrels to capture the rainwater is an immense help. Instead of having to spend labor fetching clean water from a source, they can capture it, sanitize, and use it all within their home setting. Its so sad to see people not have access to clean water when plenty of it falls from the sky like manna.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2021, 06:58:52 AM »

I've heard some places in Mexico get so much rainfall, but the poor people are unable to capture it, let alone filter it. Some simple systems to just offer big 50 gallon barrels to capture the rainwater is an immense help. Instead of having to spend labor fetching clean water from a source, they can capture it, sanitize, and use it all within their home setting. Its so sad to see people not have access to clean water when plenty of it falls from the sky like manna.

And now there are some good videos on youtube how to build the industrial size filter yourself at home with some barrels and sandbags and charcoal and stuff, I think its a 3 step system.  Looks pretty fun to do. 

• rwalden

• April 21, 2021, 10:02:35 PM
    more
Re: General Religious Discussion Area (And for Conspiracy Facts)
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2021, 10:49:48 PM »
Rob, thanks for posting this.
I watched the video. I am a little disturbed there was such a discussion at such high levels. However, I am confused about when this occurred, what exactly the vaccine was for (to fight against what exactly?) and which religious extremism they were discussing to try to eliminate? All of it - regardless of the religious text that was read to the individual? I mean, if I were in the testing chair and someone read to me a "religious text" from some pagan religion that exulted in child molestation (for example), then I am pretty sure my mind would "light-up" in disgust as well. However, if they were to have me sing some praise songs and love on Jesus, then a whole different situation would be evoked. Explosive? Yes!

1000 BBP

I have known for a while that it was DNA manipulation and this was just an unexpected use case, but not unbelievable from people who think Love is nothing more and a chemical reaction in the brain. This decent into matter warned of could very well refer to transhumanism. I read an article on using DNA therapy to develop a new organ to facilitate a computer interface port. Another thing that maybe related was when I worked at SST we had a Motorola Project and all the talk was about a glad in the brain that sent and received wireless signals (ref. 100th monkey effect).

One interesting thing I picked out of this video below was about a new vaccine delivery method that leaves a type of tattoo behind >.< Think on that a bit.

This video adds on that one even if a bit long.
https://www.corbettreport.com/the-future-of-vaccines/

• rwalden

more
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2021, 11:02:00 PM »
** Off grid water production with only air and sunlight **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUQ1pneow8

$6,500 for a system, link to website:
https://www.source.co/

It would be cool if this price came down for those in 3rd world countries.

Here are a couple other solutions to that might fit the bill?

https://ecofriend.com/dropnet-fog-collector-provides-potable-water-from-thin-air-and-mist.html

http://rexresearch.com/whisson/whisson.htm

http://www.ecoloblueblog.com/

• rwalden

more
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2021, 11:06:08 PM »
** Possible Failure of the Banking System Soon **

I was listening to a Christian prophet banker, and she said Oct 15th, the Rothchilds will be forcing banks to include an addendum called 'force majeure' and 'arbitration' in every customers envelopes this month (effective one year ago!).

The rule says: If a bank cannot perform its duties due to civil unrest, martial law or weather the bank will be held harmless (IE wont have to pay you). 
It also says we will be subject to the arbitration hearing (with their attorney or the government attorney) making a final decision.

This is pretty wild, because it really seems like something is under wraps that is aligned with a currency reset.
I remember a couple years ago, I was jogging over a bridge and I heard in my spirit that our money will be worthless.

If you pray about this, it is up to each individual if you need to take it out of the bank.  I feel the freight train coming, but I am standing on the rock (Jesus). 

One other thing that happened this month, Youtube did start admitting censorship of anything deemed a conspiracy theory.  This is a definite milestone into the new Orwellian era.

Ref:  https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/gop-senators-report-on-hunter-biden-treasury-records-show-potential-criminal-activity-links-to-eastern-european-prostitution-or-human-trafficking-ring/

We are starting to see this play out just a few months later pretty spooky these things are known ahead of time and still get done anyways.

• rwalden

more
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2021, 11:10:23 PM »
https://san.biblepay.org/Images/TopTenProphecies.png

What on that list hasn't happened in the recent PAST? Its interesting to see peoples reaction when they are talking politics and I tell them it's all going according to Biblical Prophecy