Bible Pay

Read 19766 times

Re: Spanish Translation
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2020, 09:49:34 AM »
Hi Rob (:

Hehe, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity of being part of this exciting project.

<COMMENT> I think BBP should remain the same - I strongly believe it is the only Christian Crypto project out there, and that is exactly its inner strength! By doing this work I've learned a lot about it, a little bit about you,  We have to be patient, attach to the Roadmap and have faith that, if we do it for the proper reasons, God will help us all! </COMMENT>

Please let me know when/how we can have a nice chat Rob.

Sincerely,

Elias

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2020, 02:22:57 PM »
Hi Rob (:

Hehe, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity of being part of this exciting project.

<COMMENT> I think BBP should remain the same - I strongly believe it is the only Christian Crypto project out there, and that is exactly its inner strength! By doing this work I've learned a lot about it, a little bit about you,  We have to be patient, attach to the Roadmap and have faith that, if we do it for the proper reasons, God will help us all! </COMMENT>

Please let me know when/how we can have a nice chat Rob.

Sincerely,

Elias

Thank you Ely,  I believe you are right about staying the same.  We built up a brand, and it was a little marred, but now we have fair weights and measures (randomx merge mining + podc), and the Holy Spirit.  And no more swearing in this current forum.

Let's try to build on the foundation that God has given us then.

Rob

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2020, 10:59:54 AM »
Also, Eli, please post your bbp address also so we can pay you for the two you have completed,
Thanks.