Bible Pay

Read 19386 times

• alee67

• May 25, 2020, 05:29:56 AM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #450 on: September 02, 2020, 02:22:28 AM »
Because we didn't enforce the sanctuary governance version, and 51% of the sancs upgraded early, you went on a fork before 217K.

The sanctuaries drive a hard consensus for the daily GSC block - making them an additional decision maker in our chain (in addition to POW). 

4200 BBP

OK, but my computer went on a fork three days AFTER I updated to 1.5.2.2, and was receiving PODC rewards during those three days.

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
Re: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)
« Reply #451 on: September 02, 2020, 10:50:59 AM »
Hi Dave,
Its great to see you are hanging in there with us. 

On #1, I recommend emailing Todd at:  Todd Finklestone <[email protected]
Just to tell him what you sent via paypal, and your sanc pub key.  He usually updates the bio within 24 hours.
Once the bio is updated, biblepay will update within 10 minutes.  Then it will immediately go from 700 to 0 (POOS ban level).

On #2,  that sounds normal.  As long as you did paste the blsprivkey in the biblepay.conf on the sanc.  Just check it again now, because I noticed they usually come up about 30 minutes after I start them.   But dont worry because you have til 220,000 before you can be POSE banned anyway.  If its not up by tomorrow please post and we can try to debug commands.

Have a good one.

Hi again. When I came home today, Todd had already answered back and the child biography is online => my sanc shows now enabled, POOS Score 0.  :)
(btw: the term "score" seems a bit misleading to me, since it's lower=better).

My sanc today in the morning still showed the same error. So now I just stopped the remote wallet and restarted it, and it immediately came up as "ready". So it seems like everything is a-ok now.  ;)

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #452 on: September 02, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
OK, but my computer went on a fork three days AFTER I updated to 1.5.2.2, and was receiving PODC rewards during those three days.

Regardless of what happened, you can read my original reply to you in my first reply to you.  It covers both conditions.

We did not have a fork after the cutover height in our latest version.

4200 BBP
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 05:22:59 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #453 on: September 02, 2020, 05:25:11 PM »
Hi again. When I came home today, Todd had already answered back and the child biography is online => my sanc shows now enabled, POOS Score 0.  :)
(btw: the term "score" seems a bit misleading to me, since it's lower=better).

My sanc today in the morning still showed the same error. So now I just stopped the remote wallet and restarted it, and it immediately came up as "ready". So it seems like everything is a-ok now.  ;)

Yeah, Dash came up with "pose score".  I don't have an opinion on it since a lot of things in IT are backward.

Thats great, that everything is working now.

4200 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
« Reply #454 on: September 03, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
** The Last Days Remnant will Teleport **

I remember hearing a couple testimonies of Sundar Selvaraj teleporting from an airport bathroom (to Britain) and I think one other place.  I also heard of Henry Gruver teleporting.
Mike444 recently had a dream of last days saints teleporting (to be able to evangelize efficiently) and he mentioned the place in the book of Acts where Philip did this, here it is:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%208%3A26-40&version=NLT
Acts 8:39

4200 BBP

Absolutely! If the Lord wants you to be in a specific location, He will get you there. Either that, or we'll be running like Elijah!

1000 BBP

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
« Reply #455 on: September 03, 2020, 03:38:22 PM »
I am curious about the DashStake feature, I think its really cool, I ran through the steps to set it up but got an error message that it is not enabled yet, is the plan to enable it at block #220,000?

Dash Stake
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Dash_Stake

2600 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #456 on: September 04, 2020, 08:31:33 AM »
I am curious about the DashStake feature, I think its really cool, I ran through the steps to set it up but got an error message that it is not enabled yet, is the plan to enable it at block #220,000?

Dash Stake
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Dash_Stake

2600 BBP

I'm going to add a proposal today that authorizes us to enable it at a certain height. 

I also like the fact (not as in celebrating fashion however), but simply that dash has recently gone down 18% and that gives people an opportunity to buy it cheaper, in that those who want to dash stake can combine the bbp+dash for a total cheaper entry point.  Although I still caution everyone to make your own decision on what "cheap" is.  For me for example, I'm waiting for a point where things actually get worse - as it is prophesied the civil unrest will increase, as the baby is birthed, the pangs of the birth pains will increase.

Finally I would like to add a thread containing the details of a new idea (similar to Defi but for BTC), where BBP would standardize, genericize and expand on the use of the combined staking idea with a marketplace that buys and sells the interest component, but for any linked coin.   In that thread we can discuss a "sustainable" future for the idea - a way to generate revenue to pay for the earnings staked (in contrast to generating them from the coinbase).

4200 BBP
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 08:39:45 AM by Rob Andrews »

• sunk818

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #457 on: September 04, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »

Some people for PoDC have asked for the ability to borrow BBP so they can have optimal stake amount for maximum PoDC payout, but not sure how this can work if at all.

I'm going to add a proposal today that authorizes us to enable it at a certain height. 

I also like the fact (not as in celebrating fashion however), but simply that dash has recently gone down 18% and that gives people an opportunity to buy it cheaper, in that those who want to dash stake can combine the bbp+dash for a total cheaper entry point.  Although I still caution everyone to make your own decision on what "cheap" is.  For me for example, I'm waiting for a point where things actually get worse - as it is prophesied the civil unrest will increase, as the baby is birthed, the pangs of the birth pains will increase.

Finally I would like to add a thread containing the details of a new idea (similar to Defi but for BTC), where BBP would standardize, genericize and expand on the use of the combined staking idea with a marketplace that buys and sells the interest component, but for any linked coin.   In that thread we can discuss a "sustainable" future for the idea - a way to generate revenue to pay for the earnings staked (in contrast to generating them from the coinbase).

4200 BBP

2700 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #458 on: September 04, 2020, 04:24:29 PM »
Some people for PoDC have asked for the ability to borrow BBP so they can have optimal stake amount for maximum PoDC payout, but not sure how this can work if at all.

Yeah, we should make a list of every reason we can think of that a user would want to "borrow" BBP for.  Now we have two:

- Borrow BBP for PODC rewards
- Borrow BBP to complete a dual stake (IE if you have Coin A, but not enough biblepay)

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #459 on: September 04, 2020, 09:06:15 PM »
** SANCTUARY CHAIN APPEAL **

Attention All Sanctuaries:

We recently had a mandatory upgrade at block 217,000 and part of this process is to jumpstart our LLMQs. 
I have discovered some of our old LLMQ data (from 17,000 blocks ago) is by default memorized by our sancs and therefore they are having trouble creating LLMQ quorums (NOTE:  This does not put us in danger of any fork risk, this is strictly for IX and chainlocks and POSE banning).

Will you all please restart your sanctuaries with "-erasechain=1".  This will erase the LLMQ folder and resync.

Once you are done with this, 'quorum list' should return empty (in contrast to returning 3 quorums (50_60 and 2 * 5_60).

Please do this immediately, because we are trying to jumpstart the quorums before block 220,000.

Thanks!

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #460 on: September 05, 2020, 08:45:46 AM »
** SANCTUARY CHAIN APPEAL **

Attention All Sanctuaries:

We recently had a mandatory upgrade at block 217,000 and part of this process is to jumpstart our LLMQs. 
I have discovered some of our old LLMQ data (from 17,000 blocks ago) is by default memorized by our sancs and therefore they are having trouble creating LLMQ quorums (NOTE:  This does not put us in danger of any fork risk, this is strictly for IX and chainlocks and POSE banning).

Will you all please restart your sanctuaries with "-erasechain=1".  This will erase the LLMQ folder and resync.

Once you are done with this, 'quorum list' should return empty (in contrast to returning 3 quorums (50_60 and 2 * 5_60).

Please do this immediately, because we are trying to jumpstart the quorums before block 220,000.

Thanks!

4200 BBP

In addition to this, attention regular users:

If you will please take a look at your Sanctuaries list page in QT, and sort by POOS score descending, you should see some sanctuaries with POOS levels > 700.  For example right now I see 5 with 951.
If you do not see them, please erase your chain data also and resync (with erasechain=1).  This is happening because the old LLMQ data is putting your POSE system on the wrong "track". 

Once you do this it will be easier for the network to ban the bad sanctuaries.

Thanks!

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #461 on: September 05, 2020, 11:18:04 AM »
** BIBLEPAY IS DEBT FREE ! **

Great news, BiblePay's financial condition is strengthening!
We have paid off our New Exchange Fund deficit (as of this months superblock height)!

Now we can focus on helping children, and designing a sustainable revenue stream into our 2021 wallet!

Congratulations everyone!

Now we have 3 good exchanges and we are debt free.  (SouthXChange, Tokok and Vindax).

If our community grows larger, we will be listed on more exchanges for free and not delisted.

4200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #462 on: September 05, 2020, 11:23:25 AM »
BiblePay
1.5.2.5-Leisure Upgrade

- Move POOS process to background thread and fix memory leak
- Move sidechain sync to background thread
- POOS ban sanctuaries more efficiently

All, this leisure upgrade removes any jerkiness in the wallet (an unintended consequence created in POOS).  It also fixes a memory leak.

MAC is still compiling - MIP will post when its ready.

4200 BBP

• sunk818

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #463 on: September 05, 2020, 12:49:56 PM »

In addition to this, attention regular users:

If you will please take a look at your Sanctuaries list page in QT, and sort by POOS score descending, you should see some sanctuaries with POOS levels > 700.  For example right now I see 5 with 951.
If you do not see them, please erase your chain data also and resync (with erasechain=1).  This is happening because the old LLMQ data is putting your POSE system on the wrong "track". 

Once you do this it will be easier for the network to ban the bad sanctuaries.

Thanks!

4200 BBP

does the new wallet change make it so that tools, wallet repair, reindex actually do an --erasechain=1 through the GUI?

2700 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #464 on: September 05, 2020, 01:13:02 PM »

does the new wallet change make it so that tools, wallet repair, reindex actually do an --erasechain=1 through the GUI?

2700 BBP

No.  But I did see that suggestion that was added and it looks like a good idea.

4200 BBP