Read 298308 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
BiblePay Core Wallet
1.6.2.5 - Mandatory Upgrade for Entire Network at height 278014

- https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/blob/master/changelog.md (See changes from 1.6.0.1 - 1.6.2.4)
- New Montserrat font (smooth font for non windows OS), new CSS background
- LLMQ Instant Send + ChainLocks
- BiblePay Portfolio Builder (Retirement Accounts) with Ten major cryptocurrency staking options in "Misc | Portfolio Builder" including Stellar and Ripple!
   b.  Add Ripple and Stellar support for UTXO staking (v1.0), and modify getpin for this also
   c.   Add Trust Wallet Integration (Allows the user to use ONE trusted mobile wallet for all of their crypto, including our 10 currencies and earn UTXO rewards on the portfolio)
   d.  Add the BiblePay Cryptocurrency Index - this is an index of 10 major currencies.  To view it, click Misc | Portfolio Builder.
    e.  Fixed the DWU % display.
- Block Subsidy changes:  Increased Portfolio Builder emissions and Less for Sanctuaries : Sanctuaries (20%), monthly budget (5%),  UTXO (50%), RANDOMX (25%), with a calling for New Users
  b. Enhance listutxostakes to actually be JSON
- NFT 1.0 (Non-Fungible Tokens) and NFT marketplace.  Dedicated marketplace for Orphans and for Digital Goods
   b. Add NFT Auctions (Buy It Now Amount and Reserve Price)
- Referral Codes 1.0 (allows user to generatereferralcode, listattachedreferralcodes, checkreferralcode, claimreferralcode).  This type is used for viral PR.
  b. Note: referralrewards bonuses decay over 2 years similar to RAC (this keeps our emissions schedule perfectly aligned and phases out viral rewards over time).
- BiblePay Greeting Cards and phrase protected virtual gift cards - to use click Misc | Greeting Cards
   b.  Add Christmas, Easter and Kittens Greeting cards.  Make the greeting card fields customizable by the user.
   c.  Add CSV Greeting Card generate process
- BBP Transaction Fees have increased to small levels from dust levels (should be about 1 bbp per 1K of size now)
- Added Tier2 payment for non POOS sancs. This gives tier2 a 250bbp reward to run a sanc that does not sponsor an orphan, simply for network stability and voting rights
- Recaption Duffs to Pence (This gives a name to our microcoins) (Purely in honor of the archaic currency).
- Coin Control: Display gift icon when it is a gift from a gift card
  b. Auto unlock the gift if they run 'acceptgift', secondly, lock gifts on wallet boot by default (this prevents gifts from being spent by the giver).
  c.  Add gift key to givers wallet so they can recall the gift if it is never redeemed.
- Add Alpha Invoicing and Payments and Statements v1.0 (This is mostly integrated but still disabled and in alpha).
- Unchained feature: Add DSQL to server side (this supports an insert and a read) in alpha.  This feature is still in Alpha (see our unchained project: https://unchained.biblepay.org/).
   b. Add rest pushtx, getaddressutxo. This is also for unchained, allowing a decentralized client to relay a tx, allowing a c# consumer to query utxos, and query DSQL data.
- Add rpc getvalue command - Allows you to convert from BBP to USD
- Remove Randomx calls on MAC making it an SPV client (this allows us to notarize the mac software)
  b. Update build instructions for mac cross compiling
- Add erasechain UI (to wallet tools)

1.  All sanctuaries need to be re-created (because we have transitioned to DM blocks, and our old sancs were created inside non-dm blocks).
    a.  You must re-create your sanctuary as a deterministic sanc.  Please see this guide:
         https://wiki.biblepay.org/EasySanc
    b.  Please contact cameroon-one with your new public key (copy the orphan bio from the Sanctuaries UI page and send to cameroon) so that your bio can be updated.
2.  All leaderboard UTXOs need to be re-created as Portfolio Builder positions.  Note that we now monitor Cryptocurrency Addresses (in contrast to individual utxos).
    a.   We still use pins.  Since the leaderboard is empty, I will explain how to jumpstart some position easily and then you can move to the more elaborate positions later.
    b.   To easily create a BBP position, simply click Misc | Portfolio Builder.  Select BBP from the Coin Ticker dropdown.  Populate an Amount.  Click Send.  BBP will allocate that much into your position (which is equivalent to our old easybbpstake command).  Then you will be in the leaderboard.
3.  When you upgrade, if you are running QT, you will need to click Tools | Erase Chain and restart (this will start with a clean chain).  If you are running a full node, start with -erasechain=1.
     The reason why is we have added the timestampindex and the addressindex as a default option to our chain which consumes two more database index positions therefore a rescan is required.  The address index is Required for all sanctuaries.  (If you do not erase the chain you will go out of sync).
4.  Both pools need to upgrade immediately (these DM blocks are not backwards compatible).  Foundation.biblepay.org has upgraded already and fun has been notified.
XMRig miners are not affected as the miner will seamlessly mine through the mandatory upgrade.
5.  Note to self compiled nodes:  You will need to cd depends, and rebuild the dependencies, rerun autogen.sh and rebuild.  (We have a new set of dependencies in this branch).  Follow Build Biblepay for more information:  https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/blob/master/BuildBiblePay.txt

Guides:

NFTs:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/NFT

NFT Marketplace:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/NFTBrowse

NFT Orphan Sponsorship Area:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/NFTOrphans

Direct Mail Delivery and Greeting Cards:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Direct_Mail_Delivery

Greeting Cards:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Greeting_Cards

Creating a DM Sanc from Scratch:
https://docs.dash.org/en/stable/masternodes/dip3-upgrade.html

Upgrading a Sanctuary to Deterministic Mode:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/EasySanc

Referral Codes for creating Viral PR and Referral Gift Codes:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Referrals

Portfolio Builder:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Portfolio_Builder

Press Release #1:

https://foundation.biblepay.org/Press/PressRelease1624.htm

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Sorry, one last thing, what is the DWU on TrustWallet staking?
Thanks, and may God bless, I will be back later to test some features, and work on that NFT plus company letter I referenced.
twinkle

Hi Twinkle be blessed as well by God!  Yeah, DWU% is equiv. to the banking industry APR% and its displayed in Portfolio Builder.  The new release fixes it.

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Nice work Rob. I am definitely looking forward to the prod version. All of the features look really nice, and I am confident that this is a really solid upgrade to the previous edition. I will now be looking into contacting the businesses, Youtube channels, and other organizations that I have a list of pertaining to the acceptance of this currency, and I will let you all know as soon as I finalize what I will say. I want to make sure that the wallet is fully in prod before I send them, and possibly get a few of the other wiki related features updated like Jo was referring to earlier. Again, really nice work, let me know if you want to do another testnet equivalent, or what usecase the tbbp have at this point. Also, I will be doing a cross custom NFT in varying color schemes as a sort of set soon, and all of the BBP that the set makes will be donated immediately. Be on the lookout for it in the next few days if you all are interested! Thanks, and may God bless you all.
twinkle

Thanks a lot Twinkle;  This plan of attack you lay out sounds excellent.  I look forward to our new relationships as God opens more doors for us.
I will have the press release ready within an hour; she is finishing it now, praise God.
Sounds great on creating a prod NFT; that will be sweet.  On a side note, I did add the ability to switch between TestNet and Prod chains in Foundation.biblepay.org (in your account settings you can populate TestNet CPK and Prod CPK, and you can choose to switch chains with the two buttons) -- so now we can create (and "see") both testnet NFTs and Prod NFTs.   (See the NFT marketplace menu items on the left menu bar in the pool).

Btw, the marketplace is now in Prod so people can go ahead and start making prod nfts right now!

On another side note:  Greeting Cards have been enabled in Prod, so if anyone wants to send a greeting card to a relative in the United States go for it - it will be physically delivered to their house.  I suppose we need to block mail delivery in other countries  :P  (with an error code!).

7800 BBP
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 09:52:31 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

Is there a guide to the trust wallet integration? It is not clear how to set it up. I found Portfolio Builder, which mentions Trust wallet integration, but then says you can use any wallet, which is how it was before the update.

Blessings,
Jo

First let me clarify Trust Wallet vs. Light wallets:  You *can* still use our portfolio builder along with a light wallet and create a position, as long as the amount suffix matches the BBP pin, yes.  The idea with Trust Wallet is to additionally bring biblepay a facility to store an entire portfolio in one place, provide a cryptocurrency index for our users (that match the prices on those 10 currencies in Trust Wallet), and as a starting point to "bring in" more future 'vetted' currencies directly from trust wallet (assuming that they add their currencies to trustwallet based on very popular demand).

So yes you can do both.  If I could ask you and others here in the community to gather the top 5-10 difficulties with portfolio builder then I can go ahead and write a dedicated wiki page for trust wallet.  For now we don't have a dedicated doc for it, Im here to help answer questions until we establish some positions and I will take a stab at creating one soon.

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** BIBLEPAY PRESS RELEASE - COIN QUORA ***

https://coinquora.com/biblepay-is-set-to-release-its-new-upgrade-this-week/

7800 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
If we missed the mandatory upgrade, is an erasechain required? or try exec reassesschains?

If I do an erasechains, are all my utxo mined transactions forgotten or unlocked? should I give it a day or two to see if get a utxo mining payment without doing anything further?

3500 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
If we missed the mandatory upgrade, is an erasechain required? or try exec reassesschains?

If I do an erasechains, are all my utxo mined transactions forgotten or unlocked? should I give it a day or two to see if get a utxo mining payment without doing anything further?

The erasechain is still required, because we added two more databases to the index.
Note from the QT wallet you can now just do it from the Wallet Tools menu, instead of command line.

Your wallet tx's will not be erased - erasechain only erases the blocks and reloads them.

7800 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
Very nice adding the Tools Wallet Repair. You've been super busy. Awesome work. May your labor show fruit and may it glorify Jesus Christ in unlimited ways.

3500 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Very nice adding the Tools Wallet Repair. You've been super busy. Awesome work. May your labor show fruit and may it glorify Jesus Christ in unlimited ways.

Thank you Sun, I appreciate it my man.

7800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** BiblePay TV is ready for Alpha Testing **

We could use a lot of help testing BiblePay TV.  Please join us over here:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=777.msg11049#msg11049

7800 BBP

• sntjo2847

• May 21, 2021, 02:55:13 PM
    more
First let me clarify Trust Wallet vs. Light wallets:  You *can* still use our portfolio builder along with a light wallet and create a position, as long as the amount suffix matches the BBP pin, yes.  The idea with Trust Wallet is to additionally bring biblepay a facility to store an entire portfolio in one place, provide a cryptocurrency index for our users (that match the prices on those 10 currencies in Trust Wallet), and as a starting point to "bring in" more future 'vetted' currencies directly from trust wallet (assuming that they add their currencies to trustwallet based on very popular demand).

So yes you can do both.  If I could ask you and others here in the community to gather the top 5-10 difficulties with portfolio builder then I can go ahead and write a dedicated wiki page for trust wallet.  For now we don't have a dedicated doc for it, Im here to help answer questions until we establish some positions and I will take a stab at creating one soon.
Ok, if I understand correctly, then there is no integration with Trust Wallet currently. It just is the recommended wallet to use as it supports many blockchains. I would agree with that as I like Trust Wallet.

One thing with the Portfolio Builder so far:
It looks like the minimum you can add is 5,000 BBP, which is a 10% fee. Maybe that could be a % with a max of 500 BBP? Like 1%, so 5,000 BBP would be 50 BBP fee, 10,000 BBP would have a 100 BBP fee, etc. Then the fee would max out at 500 BBP when adding 50,000 BBP. Just a thought.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Ok, if I understand correctly, then there is no integration with Trust Wallet currently. It just is the recommended wallet to use as it supports many blockchains. I would agree with that as I like Trust Wallet.

One thing with the Portfolio Builder so far:
It looks like the minimum you can add is 5,000 BBP, which is a 10% fee. Maybe that could be a % with a max of 500 BBP? Like 1%, so 5,000 BBP would be 50 BBP fee, 10,000 BBP would have a 100 BBP fee, etc. Then the fee would max out at 500 BBP when adding 50,000 BBP. Just a thought.

I would not say "there is no integration" with "trust wallet".  I would say there is no requirement to use trust wallet.

We spent a lot of time 'integrating' with trust wallet, its just that I decided that we would have more integrity if we did not require the users to download a specific version of trustwallet
 (IE a fork) from our website (with BBP included as a ticker) because then everyone would have to trust our code branch (IE that we didnt put something sneaky thing in there).  This way everyone can still use the plain vanilla trust wallet download. 

We have the code checked out and a lot of ideas being considered that integrates further with trust wallet.  I would say : The trust wallet integration allows you to store your biblepay in one central place but keep your keys, and this integration helps facilitate our weighted cryptocurrency index.  Just like our press release says.

To clarify what it means to be integrated with trustwallet:  All 10 of our supported cryptocurrencies work with ONE trustwallet mobile app (meaning that the HD key addresses will work in biblepay and will not erase your utxos as you receive more than one new tx to the trust wallet address), and we are actively testing and supporting these 10 currencies and they can all be 'added' to trustwallet easily (by clicking receive and choosing a ticker).  In contrast, if we didnt have trust wallet, I would literally be asking people to download TEN light wallets and it would be a disaster.  So our integration with trust wallet is as simple as making a single portfolio interface available for the user.  (Im also looking into adding BBP as a github commit to trustwallet main branch).

Regarding the 500 bbp being 10%, thats only ten cents.  I dont think its a problem, currently.  People can increase the utxo amount and save a significant percentage.  I think its good like it is.  We need sources of revenue in biblepay.  One utxo record is good for the life of an address, thats a good deal, actually its cheap.

7800 BBP
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 04:01:53 PM by Rob Andrews »

• ryny24

• June 11, 2021, 02:01:15 PM
    more
Good evening.

I'm a BBP User with an Android wallet and also running xmrig on linux for some time.  That stopped working 2 days ago, is there anything I need to do to fix xmrig-6.12.2?

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more
Good evening.

I'm a BBP User with an Android wallet and also running xmrig on linux for some time.  That stopped working 2 days ago, is there anything I need to do to fix xmrig-6.12.2?

There was a mandatory update recently. Can you give your xmrig command you run on Linux?

@MIP handles the Android wallet updates. Perhaps an update to the wallet is forthcoming.

Not sure if xmrig needs an update or not, Rob (the lead dev) has cleverly worked it so the out of the box version of xmrig works while all the heavy lifting is done on the pool side to mine biblepay and xmr at the same time.

3500 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

more

Oh, is this using Roku TV? Amazon Prime Day had sales on Roku and was considering buying one for BiblePay TV but wasn't sure on the status.

** BiblePay TV is ready for Alpha Testing **

We could use a lot of help testing BiblePay TV.  Please join us over here:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=777.msg11049#msg11049

7800 BBP

3500 BBP