Bible Pay

Read 298348 times

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
- We are rebasing BiblePay to be compatible with Dash 0.16.  This is a Major milestone.  (Hundreds of thousands of lines of code must be ported).  The positive side of this is we inherit the very latest bitcoin code (HD wallets) and the very latest DASH code (llmq instantsend and daaps).  I'm pushing to have this in testnet by mid April.  We will need a Lot of help with this one as we have to thoroughly test instantsend-llmq with many sanctuaries.

Very exciting agenda ahead!

I am thinking that Dash is now in 0.17 RC (0.17 has been in testnet for quite a while). Wouldn´t it be more interesting to take that one as the starting point of the rebase?

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
Good morning, all!
Quick question about the rewards / payments from UTXO mining:
What is the difference between the "Superblock Payment" and the "Smart Contract Award"?
Cheers!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Very exciting agenda ahead!

I am thinking that Dash is now in 0.17 RC (0.17 has been in testnet for quite a while). Wouldn´t it be more interesting to take that one as the starting point of the rebase?

Lets try to merge in their testnet changes as they go to prod, just in case to be on the safe side.

Also, I have already started with a certain .16 commit (the latest as of March 10th 2021 - dash prod).

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Good morning, all!
Quick question about the rewards / payments from UTXO mining:
What is the difference between the "Superblock Payment" and the "Smart Contract Award"?
Cheers!

The 'Superblock Payment' designates a payment from the Monthly superblock, while the 'smart contract award' designates a payment from the daily superblock.  The daily has the UTXO rewards.

I am going to look into a specific icon for UTXO stakes for our next testnet version.

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
EDIT: Sun-- are you referring to having these two binaries added to each mandatory release:
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/releases/tag/1.5.4.4
(I added windows to 1.5.4.4).  I will check with MIP on the dmg.

Yes, I forgot only binary releases for mandatory are put on github. Please ignore my request. :)
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Hi Earlz!

Yeah, I would not mind that. 
You know we were able to do a *lot* for a village of children for the cost of one well.

And Sonny from Paani seems to be a pretty cool guy and they appear to be reputable.
I would definitely be interested in donating part of it.

Do you think we should start a fundraiser thread for a well?  Actually if you want would you like to start the thread here?  This will give us more horizontal community participation I think if you did it.

Thanks and good idea bro.

Sure thing i can set it up, though i could need some guidance, i will send you a PM.

On another note i read your report on the coming months.  All positivity here brother. I feel like more and more rings on the water is added.   Its great to see yours and Mips dedication to the project. Improving and evolving it so to say!

Speak to you laters, have a good one.

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

Weekly BiblePay Prayer Call - Business Update

Starting this Sunday at 5PM CST (March 21st, 2021) we will be holding a 60 minute prayer call (and business update):

The agenda:
30 minutes: Prayers with Evangelist Patrick & Rob (this includes prayers for the world, our prayer list, warfare, healing, and finally
 BiblePays future).
15 minutes: Business Update (what we are working on and important immediate issues, new ideas for the Christian dashboard)
15 minutes: Questions from Pat or the audience

Who is Evangelist Pat?  He is our prayer co-captain and founder of Haven of Refuge, a ministry that specializes in deliverance from PTSD.

Please join us on Sunday at 5PM CST/10 PM UTC:

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/rob8694/host

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 12:11:51 PM by Rob Andrews »

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
I wrote the Dash Easter Egg article
https://medium.com/biblepay-news/dash-easter-egg-rewards-bbp-airdrop-13071cd9acdd
Any and all feedback welcome, feel free to use, All credit to Rob!

I will spread to Dash community soon

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I wrote the Dash Easter Egg article
https://medium.com/biblepay-news/dash-easter-egg-rewards-bbp-airdrop-13071cd9acdd
Any and all feedback welcome, feel free to use, All credit to Rob!

I will spread to Dash community soon

Very nice article.
So far we have had two people claim the dash easter egg reward (about 20K in rewards spent).

I plan on removing the easter egg reward in our next mandatory (Harvest) - simply because it simplifies the code.  If anyone wants the reward, please get it before June 2021.

• Jerasadar

• March 03, 2021, 10:28:19 AM
    more
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post in.  I am having trouble attaining enough coin-age to meet the PODC requirements.  When I run exec rac I get this relevant info. My CPK is Jerasadar.

"total_wcg_boinc_credit": 200949.93,
  "total_wcg_points": 1406649.51,
  "external_purse_total_coin_age": 1322.211203703704,
  "coin_age_percent_required": 0.99,
  "NOTE!": "Coins must have a maturity of at least 5 confirms for your coin*age to count.  (See current depth in coin control).",
  "WARNING!": "The core wallet requires staking collateral to be stored in your Christian-Public-Key (External Purse) to be available for GSC transmissions.  You currently do not have enough coin age in your external purse.  This means your PODC reward will be reduced to a commensurate amount of RAC.  Please read our PODC 2.0 guide about sending bankroll notes to yourself.  ",
  "coin_age_required": 126854.4685661904,

I have tried multiple times over multiple days sending 200k+ BBP to my CPK and I have tried the "sendgscc wcg" command, nothing seems to raise my coin-age any significant amount.  I'm on wallet version BiblePay Core version 1.5.5.1 (64-bit).  Everything else seems to be working ok other than this and I am able to send coins back and forth to SouthXChange.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post in.  I am having trouble attaining enough coin-age to meet the PODC requirements.  When I run exec rac I get this relevant info. My CPK is Jerasadar.

"total_wcg_boinc_credit": 200949.93,
  "total_wcg_points": 1406649.51,
  "external_purse_total_coin_age": 1322.211203703704,
  "coin_age_percent_required": 0.99,
  "NOTE!": "Coins must have a maturity of at least 5 confirms for your coin*age to count.  (See current depth in coin control).",
  "WARNING!": "The core wallet requires staking collateral to be stored in your Christian-Public-Key (External Purse) to be available for GSC transmissions.  You currently do not have enough coin age in your external purse.  This means your PODC reward will be reduced to a commensurate amount of RAC.  Please read our PODC 2.0 guide about sending bankroll notes to yourself.  ",
  "coin_age_required": 126854.4685661904,

I have tried multiple times over multiple days sending 200k+ BBP to my CPK and I have tried the "sendgscc wcg" command, nothing seems to raise my coin-age any significant amount.  I'm on wallet version BiblePay Core version 1.5.5.1 (64-bit).  Everything else seems to be working ok other than this and I am able to send coins back and forth to SouthXChange.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Unfortunately, PODC is being retired in about 10 more days, so it might be best to start transitioning over to UTXO mining.  You can still be in the leaderboard and receive a reward for staking:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/UTXO_Mining

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Hey Rob.
Could you try help out this new user is having problems, will link to his thread:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=765.new#new
Thanks
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Jerasadar

more
Unfortunately, PODC is being retired in about 10 more days, so it might be best to start transitioning over to UTXO mining.  You can still be in the leaderboard and receive a reward for staking:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/UTXO_Mining

Thank you sir.  I will transition.

• Jerasadar

more
Just did my first UTXO Stake joined to DOGE.  Should I switch from PODC (BOINC) to RandomX for the actual mining or just let the wallet do the mining in the background?  I promise I read through a lot of this, and I believe that RandomX is still supported, but I may have missed an answer. 

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Just did my first UTXO Stake joined to DOGE.  Should I switch from PODC (BOINC) to RandomX for the actual mining or just let the wallet do the mining in the background?  I promise I read through a lot of this, and I believe that RandomX is still supported, but I may have missed an answer.
You can do both if you want:  RandomX gets you the coinbase reward (about 4K per block but split up in the pool), UTXO gets you the daily DWU reward.