Bible Pay

Read 460 times

Compensation for Marcus_Antonius (Russian and Ukranian locales)
« on: February 19, 2020, 01:43:01 PM »
Welcome all!

I would like to make a proposal for compensation for translation into Ukrainian. The translation into Russian was also corrected and supplemented. The English translation file was synchronized with the code by the current version of the program.

The translation and editing process took more than 40 hours.

The requested amount is 1M BBP.

Translation files are in my repository: https://github.com/Marcus-Antonio/BiblePay-locales

Thank you!  :D

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Compensation for Marcus_Antonius (Russian and Ukranian locales)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 11:19:55 AM »
Welcome all!

I would like to make a proposal for compensation for translation into Ukrainian. The translation into Russian was also corrected and supplemented. The English translation file was synchronized with the code by the current version of the program.

The translation and editing process took more than 40 hours.

The requested amount is 1M BBP.

Translation files are in my repository: https://github.com/Marcus-Antonio/BiblePay-locales

Thank you!  :D

Looks good, it looks like the Ukrainian and Russian adds value to BBP, and I believe you converted the text from the bible navigation menus also for us, thats awesome!

I also see you changed the word Masternode to Sanc in many places great.

I do see one bug, where BiblePay was changed back to Dash in English, but dont worry about that, I will replace all instances of Dash later when I go to merge this in testnet.

Lets test these in testnet guys to make sure our English does not break, please!

Thanks a lot Marcus!

Re: Compensation for Marcus_Antonius (Russian and Ukranian locales)
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 01:17:44 PM »
Thanks Rob!  :D
I will continue to improve translations. And I will try to add Bible texts for these languages. I have not figured it out yet, but I have a desire.

Also I have some ideas for the interface. When I bring them to a more adequate state, I will post them in the public domain.