Read 333 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 pm
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Exchange Listing on Tokok.com
« on: August 17, 2019, 10:08:04 am »
We have an offer to be listed from Paul at Tokok.com for 2btc.

Tokok does 442 MM per day - see CoinGecko:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/tokok
CMC:
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/tokok/

If listed, Rob would provide the initial funding by loaning BBP the 2btc.
BBP would remunerate Rob in 12 payments of .16 btc each.

This is a competing proposal to provide entrance into the Asian market.
Impho, I recommend the sancs to vote on either one or the other (but not both) as I don't think we can afford both proposals.

Please evaluate Tokok, as we want the most honest and liquid exchange in Asia for BBP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The gross deal (Updated August 29th 2019 after superblock 141450 paid):

** Note: I have inspected the New Exchange Fund as of 8-29-19 and found we have .0797 BTC and 1,350,000 in the treasury (see New Exchange Fund Report).  In light of this I will post a credit of .0797 to Rob as payment #2 and offer Tokok a 1,350,000 airdrop- to reconcile this exactly to the penny **

- Listing fee - 2 BTC (goes directly to Tokok)
- Airdrop campaign/PR - Tokok delivers 1.35MM to Tokok Traders

Payments to Tokok:
Will pay 2btc for listing fee
Will pay 1,350,000 For Airdrop

Payments from Superblocks back to Rob for this deal:

Payment #1 -  3,647,790.00 (Paid in superblock  141450) - RECEIVED BY ROB - .211 BTC PAID
Payment #2 - .0797 BTC - RECEIVED BY ROB

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 04:08:58 pm by Rob Andrews »

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 pm
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: Exchange Listing on Tokok.com
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 12:18:57 pm »
In the spirit of my reply  in the FUBT-thread, I think it's wise to first find out more about these exchanges and their presence in Asia before committing large sums of money. Maybe it's an idea to reach out to some Asian people in our community in order to get their opinion?

• SVK Noko

• March 11, 2018, 12:54:08 am
    more
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 12:24:42 am »
I see we have a quite new topic in forum.biblepay.org regarding new exchange listing. We have two choices, first one FUBT exchange and second one TOKOK exchange. I tried to make an account and look at them. I was a little bit dissapointed when I tried to make an account on FUBT exchange. Directly in register form I need to put in confirmation code sent via short message or via email. Unfortunatelly short message even email confirmation have not worked in my case. I used Slovak phone number and @gmail.com email. I haven't receive anything. I tried it from France IP, email confirmation worked but I receive email in Chinese. Translated via google translator. After registration I tried to log in, again I needed to confirm log in by code but I havent receive anything. Ok I closed this issue with statement that FUBT is not very user friendly in Europe. Ill try it maybe later ones again.
On the other hand I had no problem with TOKOK exchange, fast registration, everything worked just fine. Exchange platform looks fast enough even in Europe and looks user friendly.

Regarding coingecko parameters both of them are looking very good on the first look. On the second look both of the exchanges has much more lower daily Normalized Volume as Daily Volume. In my opinion this means they have many trading robots and their volumes are penalised and Normalized volume decreased. This is not good sign. So real volume we can say FUBT about 400k daily and TOKOK 2mil daily normalized volume. In comparisn with Southxchange has max 100k daily.
So when I compared daily volumes TOKOK looks better and according to information from Rob's post on forum.biblepay.org listing fee is cheaper. It means 2 BTC for Exchange with 2mil daily volume.

When you take a look on trading statistics it looks than biggest percentage of trades are in trading pairs with USDT. What do you think about that? I dont know if we have possibility maybe list BBP/USDT trading pair. It looks this should be good move?

According to my first comparism I will vote for TOKOK exchange.

• SVK Noko

more
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 04:27:45 am »
Just additionall info TOKOK exchange website has 4 times more daily Visits as FUBT.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 08:37:50 am »
In the spirit of my reply  in the FUBT-thread, I think it's wise to first find out more about these exchanges and their presence in Asia before committing large sums of money. Maybe it's an idea to reach out to some Asian people in our community in order to get their opinion?

I don't mind losing the opportunity on FUBT.  I'm leaning toward voting against it.

Yes, please help us reach out to the Asian counterparts.

It would be very helpful to try to reach out to Tokok partners now before the end of the voting cycle to convince us we should pass this up for this period.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 08:41:00 am »
I updated the gross deal in the OP post to include the Tokok airdrop campaign.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 07:10:46 pm by Rob Andrews »

• SVK Noko

more
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 12:15:07 pm »
This listing will be important and only one for the next longer time. Maybe BBP team should focus to find non chinese exchange but with solid daily volume = normalized daily volume.

I can mention one example. I like Mercatox exchange very much. They have 13-14 mil daily volume. As I know this exchange is really serious and looking good. I dont know how much they are asking for listing but according to volume I hope not more than 3 btc. Maybe Im wrong :-)
There are many similar exchanges, these chinese exchanges are looking good but only on firts look.

• SVK Noko

more
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 12:55:17 am »
Im starting to be sceptic regarding this chinese exchanges. According to SimilarWeb they dont have so much visitors per day as other exchanges with comparable daily volumes.
Other exchanges with similar volumes and I guess good listing price are for example Stex or Crex. But they have few times more visitors per day as fubt or tokok.

• SVK Noko

more
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 03:12:52 am »
I found that for instance listing fee on Stex exchange is 1 BTC for one pair with BTC, for pair with ETH is it 0.5 BTC as a fee.

When I take a look on Coingecko and Coinmarketcap, Stex exchange is looking fine, 6-7mil daily volume (normalized) and 1,4 mil visits per day.

This is a good example for price/quality comparism - price/quality.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2019, 10:45:38 am »
I found that for instance listing fee on Stex exchange is 1 BTC for one pair with BTC, for pair with ETH is it 0.5 BTC as a fee.

When I take a look on Coingecko and Coinmarketcap, Stex exchange is looking fine, 6-7mil daily volume (normalized) and 1,4 mil visits per day.

This is a good example for price/quality comparism - price/quality.

Could you please reach out to Stex and get them to give us a firm quote and CC me ([email protected]) along with you?  We can then do due diligence on it and enter a proposal.  I seem to remember something, that made them unable to want to list us (or something) about 9 months ago, so please find out if that is a wives tail.

Regarding this proposal, Im getting a relatively more positive feeling from Paul at Tokok.  (First, Nick from FUBT said his Asian volume is really higher than Gecko as the algorithm is very hard on them.  I didnt ask this specific pointed question at Tokok yet).  But Paul tends to think without misleading us that this Asian move would be our biggest trading arena.

Im taking into consideration where we are and where we are going, with solid deals.  You have to realize, unless its a deal confirmed between our parties and what coin-type we have - its Not a deal at all.

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 am
    • USA
    more
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2019, 12:39:04 pm »
Quote from: bible_pay on September 07, 2019, 10:44:49 PM
"They reached out to me last night, that they received the airdrop funds (1.35MM), and we decided to potentially go live on 9/17.

They still have to confirm this, the ticker pairs, the airdrop info, etc.  I will post go-live info as soon as I hear further confirmation back."