Bible Pay

Read 324 times

• ferohers

• November 05, 2017, 01:04:34 pm
    more
A new project to protect Christians in Middle East
« on: December 09, 2017, 01:21:47 am »
Well,

Our churches in Middle East having hard time dealing with non-christian majority who see Christians as betrayers and spies. I am one of the first Christian who found out and got shocked that no new churches are allowed to be build and most of the old ones lost their properties, schools and income that the government deliberately wanted Christianity to end on these land. Because no one can able to label me such bad things that I am native here. I want to provide security to all Christians to grow and cherish.

My current agenda-
-To talk with Church leaders to find out what can be done,
-Which way is the best (my original idea was to provide emergency temporary accommodation to Christians),
-Support to get international legal aid,
-Promote Christian interest

There are countless of things can be done, but let's provide basics first such as, food and shelter.

God Bless

• Lazarus

• December 06, 2017, 08:09:53 am
    more
Re: A new project to protect Christians in Middle East
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:35:23 pm »
Aid is good, but trade is better. Are there any products or services that they could provide in exchange for BBP? For example, if a church with talented artists gave away painted icons in exchange for BBP donations? I think establishing a consistent transaction system would facilitate giving aid when aid is necessary.

If multiple local churches were established on the network then BBP would also make it easier for them to coordinate with each other.

• ferohers

• November 05, 2017, 01:04:34 pm
    more
Re: A new project to protect Christians in Middle East
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 02:45:16 am »
Aid is good, but trade is better. Are there any products or services that they could provide in exchange for BBP? For example, if a church with talented artists gave away painted icons in exchange for BBP donations? I think establishing a consistent transaction system would facilitate giving aid when aid is necessary.

If multiple local churches were established on the network then BBP would also make it easier for them to coordinate with each other.

That would be good also. Let me ask some of them.