Bible Pay

Read 50 times

• talisman

• March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 am
    more
Accounts "PC" and "AprilBBP" --- a bug about unbanked mining?
« on: November 07, 2018, 04:10:13 pm »
Hi All,

There was a discussion on Discord (and some on BCT) regarding these two accounts, which seem to be mining unbanked with Xeon PCs in their portfolio. I see their UTXO weights are 60 both, but their modified RAC does not reflect the shortage of stake (thus they have full magnitude yield for their RAC).

How is that possible? The situation is beyond curiousity - their full mag despite lack of full stake would reduce the income of other crunchers (unless this is all a reporting mistake on the Superblock View). Could someone please look into it?

Cheers,

T

• sunk818

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 pm
    more
Re: Accounts "PC" and "AprilBBP" --- a bug about unbanked mining?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 12:21:09 pm »
I see what you mean.

Perhaps this is a scenario where they register as unbanked ARM account.

They are Rosetta@Home exclusively on Android.

Then they run WCG exclusively on PC.

The unbanked status maintains because the pool.biblepay.org only checks Rosetta ARM but not WCG.

So, WCG with 1000 PCs could PoDC without the proper staking..?

• thesnat21
  • Administrator

• March 28, 2018, 06:37:05 pm
    more
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 04:31:45 pm »
thanks for reporting this, sorry for the delay in resolution.

WCG Unbanked Announcement

Due to some abuse, and WCG not giving us enough data for unbanked after today WCG Unbanked RAC over 100 will no longer be considered for payment.

Please move your unbanked devices to Rosetta

• sunk818

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 pm
    more
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 04:44:37 pm »
Rosetta wants 1gb per task and my old Android phones don't have that much space free. So on my quad core I can only crunch wcg.

Wish we received a two week notification to make any needed adjustment. I lost all my rac on unbanked and have to start all over on a banked CPID. Who wants to give me 500k BBP?  >:(
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:13:59 pm by sunk818 »

• talisman

• March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 am
    more
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 07:25:22 am »
thanks for reporting this, sorry for the delay in resolution.

WCG Unbanked Announcement

Due to some abuse, and WCG not giving us enough data for unbanked after today WCG Unbanked RAC over 100 will no longer be considered for payment.

Please move your unbanked devices to Rosetta

Thank you very much for the attention and fix (I am sorry about the collateral damage sustained by Sunk and possible others, though). This will work for a fairer distribution.

By the way, I must say the recent changes regarding how communications is handled and other tasks shared between veterans seems to be working just fine - kudos to all !

Cheers,

T

• thesnat21
  • Administrator

• March 28, 2018, 06:37:05 pm
    more
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 09:06:42 am »
Thank you very much for the attention and fix (I am sorry about the collateral damage sustained by Sunk and possible others, though). This will work for a fairer distribution.

By the way, I must say the recent changes regarding how communications is handled and other tasks shared between veterans seems to be working just fine - kudos to all !

Cheers,

T

I was included in this, I switched mine to a banked account so i could keep up with byteball :)

And thanks for the encouragement.  It is appreciated!