Bible Pay

Read 1459 times

• akkin4

• April 25, 2018, 04:13:45 pm
    more
Re: Purepool Support
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2018, 11:56:26 am »
Hi.
 I,m also new to this,and i got one maskin up and working.Now i will get my 2nd maskin in work for the good we do.I wonder if i should mining or researche ?
I understand we have to copy data from the wallet in my first maskin,to the new one.Guess its the config fil and Rosetta@home ?

• LifeThruGrace

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 pm
    more
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 10:03:00 pm »
If you are taking enhancement requests, I'd be curious to see who the block finder for blocks on purepool are. Also, stats on which addresses find the most blocks on purepool. You know, the typical pool stats that is somewhat useful. I'm most curious though about found blocks as a ratio of pool hash power. I seem to get paid a little more than proportional of my hash rate if I throw more hash power at purepool, but that's just my guess. Having the stats would prove helpful.

• Lichtsucher

• January 09, 2018, 03:27:09 am
    more
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 01:52:19 pm »
If you are taking enhancement requests, I'd be curious to see who the block finder for blocks on purepool are. Also, stats on which addresses find the most blocks on purepool. You know, the typical pool stats that is somewhat useful. I'm most curious though about found blocks as a ratio of pool hash power. I seem to get paid a little more than proportional of my hash rate if I throw more hash power at purepool, but that's just my guess. Having the stats would prove helpful.

Hi :)

Right now, the amount of shares/solutions mirrors quite good the amount of blocks found. This was not always the case, but with a lot of tweeking and help of Rob, the Pool is enforcing the same rules as the biblepay client for the submitted shares/solutions, and it works good.

But I will add it to the todo, but right now, my next goal is to improve biblepay-central more :)

• LifeThruGrace

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 pm
    more
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 09:57:46 am »
Also, unconfirmed blocks and my estimated share. It is hard to know just based on submitted solution but don't know estimated payment...