Bible Pay

Poll

Will you go in your church and tell them about Biblepay?  To be clear, church can mean any activity around church, not just worship service, but Bible study, fundraising meetings, meals after church with congregation,etc.  Tell us why or why not in the co

Yes.  I am confident in telling other people about Biblepay at church in person.
0 (0%)
No.  I don't want to talk about Biblepay at church.
2 (50%)
I'm not sure.
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 11, 2018, 10:47:30 pm

Read 779 times

• aikida3k

• November 04, 2017, 02:20:44 pm
    more
Will you go in your church and tell them about Biblepay?
« on: March 12, 2018, 09:47:30 pm »
I voted I'm not sure because I'm not sure if Staking to RAC passes.  If staking to RAC passes, I will tell people about it at church. 

I have what I think is a good idea to spread awareness of biblepay in people who are not necessarily in cryptos.  I would like to combine the ideas of a paper wallet generator with the idea of a faucet.  What I would like, is to modify the paper wallet generator to be able to instantiate a number of biblepay private keys, say 1,000 private keys at a time and deposit 5 bbp in each private key.  It would be output in a file that would have each private key on a separate sheet of paper, so a file that is 1,000 pages in length.  Then I could go to a print shop and print out the addresses and hand them out to people after church. 

I would go to churches in the Dallas, Tyler and Longview areas and hand out free biblepay to get people interested in it if Stake based on RAC gets voted in.  I would have the confidence in telling people that they should be interested in it. 

I think printing out 1,000 or more addresses with 5 bbp deposited at a time wouldn't tempt distributors to be fraudulent in that it would be a really inefficient use of time to enter in 1,000 addresses to gain the amount of biblepay that one pre-PODC block had.  And if people don't use their private keys then those biblepay are as good as burned, which helps the coin anyway.

We would also need to include instructions on how to import private keys into wallets, and instructions how to find us online- say homepage, reddit and ANN.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:39:15 pm by aikida3k »