Read 2337 times

• T-Mike
  • Administrator

• February 06, 2018, 06:12:58 pm
    more
Re: Unable to sign in Rosetta@Home
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 05:30:08 pm »
Hey T-Mike,

thanks for the feedback. by reverting to 1.0.8.6, wrong blockchain, but BBP restored, and then update to new client 1.1.1.0, I was able to add myself to Rosetta. not sure what was different?

The only thing is now I don't see any rewards after almost 24 hours. My work shows in Rosetta homepage, but nothing converts to BBP in the wallet.

Can you tell me, have you accumulated 1000 RAC, if so how much is that in terms of BBP?

I don't have much time at the moment but did you try exe boincinfo? What is your taskweight and utxoweight?

• FSTA

• March 11, 2018, 07:24:28 am
    more
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 11:36:51 pm »
I'm going to stop the CPU for a little while, just till this gets figured out with Rosetta, seems like it has some bugs?

Biblepay was great at the start as all crypto was, I suppose the greed of a few people did it again. No time right now, uno earn 18c in BBP, which takes 4hrs of problem solving, or go to work to pay mortgage??

I am actually earning money by staking a coin which I never even mined??? I earned about $30 in one month, off of a $500 investment. purchased in January, BNK (ICO has finished)

I wreckon not long from now, a method will be created to put extra weight or brakes on the CPU/GPU/ASIC farms.

Rob, seems to be talking sense about that with the RAC/MAG stake thing?

• T-Mike
  • Administrator

• February 06, 2018, 06:12:58 pm
    more
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 06:19:46 am »
I'm going to stop the CPU for a little while, just till this gets figured out with Rosetta, seems like it has some bugs?

Biblepay was great at the start as all crypto was, I suppose the greed of a few people did it again. No time right now, uno earn 18c in BBP, which takes 4hrs of problem solving, or go to work to pay mortgage??

I am actually earning money by staking a coin which I never even mined??? I earned about $30 in one month, off of a $500 investment. purchased in January, BNK (ICO has finished)

I wreckon not long from now, a method will be created to put extra weight or brakes on the CPU/GPU/ASIC farms.

Rob, seems to be talking sense about that with the RAC/MAG stake thing?

There are a few bugs but nothing major. The RAC goes up slowly so if you only computed for 4 hours you will not get much, it take about 4 weeks to reach your full RAC.

• 616westwarmoth

• September 01, 2017, 09:57:50 am
    more
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2018, 06:59:10 pm »
Hey T-Mike,

thanks for the feedback. by reverting to 1.0.8.6, wrong blockchain, but BBP restored, and then update to new client 1.1.1.0, I was able to add myself to Rosetta. not sure what was different?

The only thing is now I don't see any rewards after almost 24 hours. My work shows in Rosetta homepage, but nothing converts to BBP in the wallet.

Can you tell me, have you accumulated 1000 RAC, if so how much is that in terms of BBP?

Right now, 1K RAC would be about 1,000/3,300,000 or about 3 /100th of a % of the daily block if you met the stake and wallet uptime requirements...  The system takes a Coin-Day (205 blocks) to get you vetted.  The Coin-Day is supposed to be equal to a real 24 hour day, but has been lagging, 1.1.1.1 may help fix that.  But basically you have to be in for at least one PoDC Superblock before you can get credit for the next one.  Right now, 3/100ths % would be 600 or so BBP, in a few superblocks, it will revert to a corrected emission schedule and grant about half that.

• FSTA

more
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2018, 06:33:55 am »
thanks 616,

that was exactly what I needed to hear, at this point I'm going to put my efforts elsewhere. I still don't have my miner running, so instead of concentrating on that (writing code is not my strong point) I'll put my efforts into PR on this side of the pond and do what I can to make it heard.

unfortunately most people in oz, won't be able to set up the miner, or at least get it going. So perhaps purchasing may be an option.
  One problem, can the wallet work without Rosetta?

• 616westwarmoth

• September 01, 2017, 09:57:50 am
    more
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2018, 09:59:32 am »
The wallet will function without Rosetta, it merely won't be able to mine.

Once the Stake is finalized, I do plan on releasing an install video, it was about half way there when PoDC came up and I felt it better to wait until it was finalized before concluding things.

• FSTA

more
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 02:22:18 am »
Thanks 616,

I was hoping my wallet would function also. I sent 6000 BBP to southexchange and it has not come up in the balance on that site. I also tried sending BBP from one wallet to another (miner t ominer) as I had done in the past, but that didn't work either.

I have tried to install the wallet a few times but nothing changes? it really p's you off uno, three months to mine 12000BBP and all gone in a matter of days,

BTW  for anyone wondering, all my troubles started after I attempted to do a clean install. DO NOT DELETE ANY FILES FROM YOUR WALLET!!!   

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 pm
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 06:26:42 am »
Thanks 616,

I was hoping my wallet would function also. I sent 6000 BBP to southexchange and it has not come up in the balance on that site. I also tried sending BBP from one wallet to another (miner t ominer) as I had done in the past, but that didn't work either.

I have tried to install the wallet a few times but nothing changes? it really p's you off uno, three months to mine 12000BBP and all gone in a matter of days,

BTW  for anyone wondering, all my troubles started after I attempted to do a clean install. DO NOT DELETE ANY FILES FROM YOUR WALLET!!!

Do you mean you've also deleted your wallet.dat?

You should always backup your wallet.dat before anything else. It's the only thing you need, ever, to secure your balances.