1
Active Discussions / Re: BEP-20 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
« on: Today at 10:05:04 AM »Hi Rob,Hi Budinga,
I successfully assigned the ticket to you but it disappeared from the list
Yeah I think we have it right now where it only shows tickets assigned to you; maybe we should modify it to be assigned to You or created by you.
Anyway I sent it back to you for Change Request again if you want to refresh.
Also I added a new feature - the notification bell on the top.
When someone replies to a chat, it adds a notification entry.
Can you click the bell and see if the link will take you into the chat room with me, and you can reply to a chat?
Ill try to make the bell Light Up when you have unread messages soon. Right now the user has to click it and check the list etc.
Also, I added comments to videos, if you would like to add a comment to a video then let me know what video it was?
. So Reset PW is fixed again (it was a new issue) and also login with Link works again.