Here is the gift code....
"71ecc736c7ee6979029bde03b453d33c10b156b19850be1a665aad2df5fcc9d1"

• twinkle

• May 12, 2021, 09:05:47 AM
    more
Re: June 2021 Release - Harvest - TestNet Thread
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2021, 12:34:17 PM »
Hello Pat,
I did add your gift code onto my portfolio, and I will let you know as soon as it shows up. I also added the one that Rob had put out a while ago, but there has been no change in my actual portfolio yet, so I am slightly concerned. Try out mine, too, if you can, and let me know if the 100k reward I put up is added to your account.
May God bless you,
twinkle

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

• February 22, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
    more
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2021, 12:44:56 PM »
Hello Twinkle...

Attached your code...

Attached": 3d9629c8815824c6a467c8144ad8338d7f22774ceefd2c2ad064a4b44ffd5f89

Lets see if it shows up...

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2021, 04:48:47 PM »
Hello all,
I just tested a few things, all of them worked very well. I attached the referral code, that worked nicely. I also sponsored an orphan NFT. Also, here is my referral code, this should be for 100k: 6f55c78cd9bf4f9bedf1c2804aa067d108af63dcddd15d190f60de8748d1e724. However, I did want to point out that, even whenever I did not specify an amount to give, it spit out a code anyway. Maybe that generates one worth the entirety of your portfolio? I also made an account on Unchained.BiblePay, got the account set up, did the Biblical word key thing, and just sent some funds to it now. I will update later as to how that goes. Exciting stuff, nice work everyone.
May God bless you all,
twinkle
Hi Twinkle,

Thats awesome on the Orphan NFT, great!
On the referral code you donated above, I just attached it to my portfolio and I will let you know if it works in a few more blocks.
Regarding yours not showing up, it could be that your portfolio is already maxed out with rewards.
To find out if its attached, type :  listattachedreferralcodes
Then see if the one you attached from me is in the list.
Basically, you can utilize referral codes for up to 18% ROI boost in your portfolio up to 100% of the size of the portfolio.  If you are already at 18% and 100% of your portfolio is earnings rewards, then new referral codes dont have any effect.
However, this rule is just for normal referral codes.  Gifts are a different animal.  On Gifts, we split up the gift among all the participants who attach the code and add that amount of BBP to your portfolio (so another words if you had 1MM bbp in your portfolio, and you consume 100K of a gift, you will see 1,100,000 in size in your portfolio giving you more rewards than others).

On your other point about specifying an amount when using the 'generatereferralcode' command, know that if you dont specify the amount, that type of referral code generated is an advertising or PR type referral code (one that lets users promote bbp to other users).  Another words, it doesnt cost you anything to generate those- you simply generate them and share them in the world; if someone attaches your code they make more money and you receive a portion of the boost for their attachment.

However when you specify an amount, this type of referral code (the gift type) is completely different.  The gift type gets split up by those who attach it, and the giver gets the bbp size deducted from their portfolio as a debit (to bbp) and a credit to the people who attach the code.

EDIT:  Yes, I see your referral code when I listattachedreferralcodes.  I see a gift for 300,000.  I see one issue (its not really a problem, just would be a nice to have).  We add up all the gifts and we cant see individual amounts.  So I have something like -900000 and +300,000 (and not even sure if Pats is a gift), we may need to add some code to list the gift details.  Anyway it appears it picked up your gift code.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 04:53:48 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2021, 04:54:09 PM »
Did step 2...

Step 2: (Generate a gift referral code so we can test one from you):
generatereferralcode gift_amount

Here is the gift code....
"71ecc736c7ee6979029bde03b453d33c10b156b19850be1a665aad2df5fcc9d1"

I attached yours to my portfolio... will check on it in 3 blocks.

EDIT:  It worked, but now I am adding more details to gifts so we can enumerate through the details of the gifts.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 11:58:49 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2021, 09:31:37 AM »
Now its time to test randomx mining against the foundation pool in prod.
You might be wondering, why are we testing mining and so many small things in this release:  Its because this is a rebase, this is not a normal release.  A rebase means we entirely replaced our codebase with a new branch. 

So what this means is BiblePay Harvest will be running in mainnet in the pool, and we will see if mining works correctly.

On a side note, I synced from 0 a while back in mainnet without a problem, and last night I ran the foundation wallet in mainnet (on harvest) without a problem; but just to be safe Im syncing from 0 on my test machine now in mainnet, and then Ill move on to testing harvest live with the randomx miners that are hitting the pool right now (just to really exploit this version in the wild).

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
« Reply #276 on: June 19, 2021, 04:59:40 AM »
Hello Brother Rob.

Finally im back and can do some testing, no work this weekend.

Ok so what i have been tinkering with is the UTXO staking, the portfolio builder, to me it looks nice and easy to understand. Not like before were you had to manually tro to set the "correct"  bbp/eth amount  or how to say.

In this aspect i think you hit the nail spot on with the automatic value pairing.
In my test here with ethereum that i tested i went to
 Misc>Portfolio Builder  chosed Ethereum pasted my eth adress and got the pin to use in the transaction, went to ledger live wallet and just send the amount with the pin to my wallet worked just fine.
Then i just did more and more biblepay stakes to see the coverage go up to 1 .
In terminal i ran
Code: [Select]
listutxostakes 0  and i can see that it corrseponds with the details i can see in the leaderboard.

Now its time to test randomx mining against the foundation pool in prod.
You might be wondering, why are we testing mining and so many small things in this release:  Its because this is a rebase, this is not a normal release.  A rebase means we entirely replaced our codebase with a new branch. 

So what this means is BiblePay Harvest will be running in mainnet in the pool, and we will see if mining works correctly.

On a side note, I synced from 0 a while back in mainnet without a problem, and last night I ran the foundation wallet in mainnet (on harvest) without a problem; but just to be safe Im syncing from 0 on my test machine now in mainnet, and then Ill move on to testing harvest live with the randomx miners that are hitting the pool right now (just to really exploit this version in the wild).

Definitely will test the randomX hashing on pool in prod.
What parameters should we put in config file for pool mining in core wallet?

Have a great weekend everyone.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 07:17:28 AM by earlzmoade »
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #277 on: June 19, 2021, 08:11:01 AM »
Hello Brother Rob.

Finally im back and can do some testing, no work this weekend.

Ok so what i have been tinkering with is the UTXO staking, the portfolio builder, to me it looks nice and easy to understand. Not like before were you had to manually tro to set the "correct"  bbp/eth amount  or how to say.

In this aspect i think you hit the nail spot on with the automatic value pairing.
In my test here with ethereum that i tested i went to
 Misc>Portfolio Builder  chosed Ethereum pasted my eth adress and got the pin to use in the transaction, went to ledger live wallet and just send the amount with the pin to my wallet worked just fine.
Then i just did more and more biblepay stakes to see the coverage go up to 1 .
In terminal i ran
Code: [Select]
listutxostakes 0  and i can see that it corrseponds with the details i can see in the leaderboard.

Definitely will test the randomX hashing on pool in prod.
What parameters should we put in config file for pool mining in core wallet?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi Bro. Earlz its good to see you!
Thank you for the compliments on the Trust Wallet integration.  I really hope this helps bring masses over that are looking for a Christian Retirement Account.  We can be a pretty stable facility for those people since our returns are not outlandish and we are deflationary at the same time (what a strange mix).

Yeah, I love that auto-pairing; this will be good when people bring $50K over to biblepay across 10 currencies and they dont quite have enough bbp; then they can see oh im only 10% paired; let me buy more bbp; thats awesome.  Plus I think the majority of people are calling for simpler feature - more like the iPhone rather than things that need to be programmed by developers just to set up (like our sanctuaries are right now; those things are still complicated).  On a side note it would be nice to 'wrap' fractional sanctuaries into a single UI command to allow an investor to hold a fractional sanc (the problem is the pool has to facilitate fractional sancs).

Anyway on the RX mining, I went ahead and switched foundation over to harvest yesterday; and I got mostly good results but found a problem.  The good news is the users were able to mine against prod (so we have a thorough test case for that already) they mined against prod, and they solved 4-5 blocks; all the rpc commands worked and things generally worked and it didnt crash for the entire time (16 hours or so), but one issue came up:  There is a versionbitscache-bitstate set on one of the high bits in this new dash branch-and it causes a dip003 error in "classic biblepay" only, another words we cant mine from harvest to prod until classic is retired (lol), so this will be a challenging release for sure.  So dont worry about mining yet I think we will need to finish this Live on the first day of the mandatory cutover as there is no other way since all old classic nodes will reject the solution etc.

If you want you can attach a gift referral code from the prior page - we pasted a few - and see if your portfolio starts showing a referral code effectivity or gift percentage when you run listattachedreferralcodes.  (I havent released the new code that shows a more detailed gift output however, yet, and I also just added icons to the toolbar menu). 

Im going to add the DWU % to a few screens now.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2021, 03:27:44 PM »
*** THANK  :-* :-* :-* YOU ***

Thanks to all who participated in TESTNET this quarter.

Without you we could not have completed this endeavor!

May you all be blessed with the richest blessings of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I have released BiblePay Harvest to Prod:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=517.msg11023#msg11023

After we get through our Upgrade Process, I will come and check back here and we can decide if we need to start a new TestNet thread or continue here.