Read 6934 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Feb 2023 Cameroon-One Orphan Expenses
« on: February 05, 2023, 06:46:40 AM »
We currently sponsor 35 orphans from cameroon-one, and this proposal is for the primary payment to cameroon-one.

I am seeking 9MM bbp (approx $600) covering a high proportion of the orphans (we pay $40 per month for each orphan).  Our monthly gov cap is currently 9.6MM bbp.

Payout going directly to cameroon-one: BF6qmwBMmnmb4FbSmRGTeWQL1m3rwh5n7b

• Stummi185

• February 08, 2023, 04:49:18 AM
    more
Can't make new post.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 05:08:49 AM »
Hey. I can't seem to make new post! This place would be much more alive if it was easier to navigate!

I'm currently in the making of a mining how-to video. Since none of the links on the site seem to work!

Please let me know what is going on here or if it's just me.

Also I'm looking to buy 4,500,000 BBP coins. I figured the forum would be a good place to start but like I said, its like a ghost town in here!
Fundamentals of Chess 1883 — 'The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.'

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Can't make new post.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 06:01:24 AM »
Hey. I can't seem to make new post! This place would be much more alive if it was easier to navigate!

I'm currently in the making of a mining how-to video. Since none of the links on the site seem to work!

Please let me know what is going on here or if it's just me.

Also I'm looking to buy 4,500,000 BBP coins. I figured the forum would be a good place to start but like I said, its like a ghost town in here!

Your first few posts need approved (due to spam attacks on the internet, just like bitcointalk etc).
Links dont work?  We would need an example and please be specific because we have multiple systems.  Ive been fixing any bad links that I know of.
To buy BBP, you can buy it on SouthXChange.

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2023, 04:07:22 AM »
Your first few posts need approved (due to spam attacks on the internet, just like bitcointalk etc).
Links dont work?  We would need an example and please be specific because we have multiple systems.  Ive been fixing any bad links that I know of.
To buy BBP, you can buy it on SouthXChange.

I was perusing the biblepay.org site and there are a lot of dead links.  Easy example is the Tokok link in the "get coins" -> "Exchange" section.  There are several other instances of information not having been updated for a while.  The white paper, for example, still shows PODC and PoBH mining and is from 2018.  So, it seems to me that the main website will need some updating soon.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2023, 08:33:57 AM »
I was perusing the biblepay.org site and there are a lot of dead links.  Easy example is the Tokok link in the "get coins" -> "Exchange" section.  There are several other instances of information not having been updated for a while.  The white paper, for example, still shows PODC and PoBH mining and is from 2018.  So, it seems to me that the main website will need some updating soon.
Hi UC,

Yeah thank you very much, you point out very valid concerns, thank you.
I should be able to take care of the Tokok link myself, alright, I just started a todo list, I will take care of that one.
I would prefer to make a bounty for the white paper.  Im adding this bounty to my todo.  If you are interested in this bounty its probably 2MM bbp or so to give the whitepaper a facelift, let me know.
If you have more send them and we can address them, thanks.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2023, 09:33:54 AM »

Removed the dead links (TOKOK) and a couple more that I found to old docs on biblepay.org.

We will add a bounty for the rewrite of the whitepaper after the next release which is due out in about 45 days which includes sanctuary mining (that replaces heat heat mining).