Bible Pay

Read 303842 times

Yeah. It will take a few confirmations before you will see yourself in leaderboard.. Ofcourse if you only gonna stake biblepay you could do it from the send section of the wallet and just click in "send utxo stake?"

I have nightmares about clicking that

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
Hi all.
It seems like the transition over 255k went without problem so far. Nice job. :)

I tried to generate some UTXO stakes and ran into difficulties.
FIrst of all I tried one with LTC. Unfortunately, I always get the pin error. I followed the instructions in the video and the LTC transaction also shows up in the LTC explorer for this address (with the pin in the amount). Could it be a problem, that the pin contains a "0" at the end and I put it at the last 5 digits?
Code: [Select]
18:20:58

easystake 100000 MS9KA869FBdoHZEj14cCYs2yeTsdXZjFS6 0.36524480 0

18:20:59

{
  "BBP UTXO": "69155802143b0959db6a86e994967cdff5c2c97bd599bddeebf03c6e88490639-18",
  "BBP Address": "BM2e5zvdEf8jcosQdhP6e7NRs8kEMqJy7U",
  "BBP Amount": 100000.001,
  "Foreign Symbol": "LTC",
  "Foreign Amount": 0,
  "Foreign UTXO": "",
  "Foreign Ordinal": 0,
  "Foreign Value USD": 0,
  "BBP Value USD": 12.50106755201067,
  "DWU": 204.7662162960102,
  "Pin": 24480,
  "pin_valid": false,
  "Error": "The pin is not valid for this receive address.",
  "BBP Signing Error": "The pin is not valid for this receive address."
}

The second problem is, that for creating BBP-only stakes I often get the error "unable to find a BBP UTXO greater than xxxxxxx". I tried bankrolling my funds, but this often results in "Unable to locate enough PrivateSend non-denominated funds for this transaction." as soon as I try to bankroll them into junks of e. g. 500k. What is the maximum there?

Thanks in advance.

1000 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hi all.
It seems like the transition over 255k went without problem so far. Nice job. :)

I tried to generate some UTXO stakes and ran into difficulties.
FIrst of all I tried one with LTC. Unfortunately, I always get the pin error. I followed the instructions in the video and the LTC transaction also shows up in the LTC explorer for this address (with the pin in the amount). Could it be a problem, that the pin contains a "0" at the end and I put it at the last 5 digits?
Code: [Select]
18:20:58

easystake 100000 MS9KA869FBdoHZEj14cCYs2yeTsdXZjFS6 0.36524480 0

18:20:59

{
  "BBP UTXO": "69155802143b0959db6a86e994967cdff5c2c97bd599bddeebf03c6e88490639-18",
  "BBP Address": "BM2e5zvdEf8jcosQdhP6e7NRs8kEMqJy7U",
  "BBP Amount": 100000.001,
  "Foreign Symbol": "LTC",
  "Foreign Amount": 0,
  "Foreign UTXO": "",
  "Foreign Ordinal": 0,
  "Foreign Value USD": 0,
  "BBP Value USD": 12.50106755201067,
  "DWU": 204.7662162960102,
  "Pin": 24480,
  "pin_valid": false,
  "Error": "The pin is not valid for this receive address.",
  "BBP Signing Error": "The pin is not valid for this receive address."
}

The second problem is, that for creating BBP-only stakes I often get the error "unable to find a BBP UTXO greater than xxxxxxx". I tried bankrolling my funds, but this often results in "Unable to locate enough PrivateSend non-denominated funds for this transaction." as soon as I try to bankroll them into junks of e. g. 500k. What is the maximum there?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot, so far 255K went relatively well.

On the exec bankroll, there should be no limit in there - could you please check coin control, and ensure none of your other coins are locked - other than sancs.  Then try a smaller bankroll, as it might need overhead to send it to your cpk.  For example if you have 10MM try 25% of that first, and then after those confirm try a little more.  Also all coins must be more than 5 deep for bankroll to find them.

Regarding LTC, Im trying to make a tool for users to find issues with hybrid staking.  For one, the LTC coins have to be a few deep for BBP to find them.  The suffix problem you mentioned, should not be a problem, we find the pin no matter where it is in the suffix.  Could you please paste the purported amount of LTC and the recieve address and Ill search the oracle for it?

EDIT:  I just remembered one particular issue that we need to do to large wallets.  If you have more than 250 txs in the wallet, you will have to first go to UI and send yourself some BBP to clear out all those tiny txes.  What I do, is click "select some" from coin control over and over until we get a block about 100,000 in bytes, then send it to yourself.  This is probably why bankroll cant find them.  Once your wallet is smaller, bankroll should work fine.  I believe that same 100K total-byte limit exists everywhere in BBP and breaks out when Tx's get too big.

5800 BBP
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 11:32:36 AM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I have nightmares about clicking that

Yeah, it cant hurt to do the 'easybbpstake amount 0' first and then 1 when it is correct.

I highly recommend doing the 'exec bankroll qty denom' first though, to ensure all funds are in your CPK first.
After that we have to wait a few blocks before doing the easybbpstake, as staking requires coins that are confirmed first.

On a side note if anyone is nervous about the GUI checkbox you can try first with a small amount but it must be > 10K.

5800 BBP
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:01:21 PM by Rob Andrews »

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
As more Bibles are being added to BBP, does that increase the client size or memory use? Just thinking out loud here, but could we zip/compress the text into the blockchain and have it retrieved by the client by reading the blockchain database? It would make the blockchain bigger, but I wonder if you can scale better and add more languages of the Bible this way?

3100 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• talisman

• March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
    more
Hi Rob,

Is there a limit on the number, frequency or daily amount of stakes?

I performed 3 during the last 24 hours (all registered), and trying a 4th one, BBP-LTC stake. Dry run gives no errors, but when I submit for real I get "Transaction signature failed. Unable to Create UTXO Stake Transaction." ?

1200 BBP

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot, so far 255K went relatively well.

On the exec bankroll, there should be no limit in there - could you please check coin control, and ensure none of your other coins are locked - other than sancs.  Then try a smaller bankroll, as it might need overhead to send it to your cpk.  For example if you have 10MM try 25% of that first, and then after those confirm try a little more.  Also all coins must be more than 5 deep for bankroll to find them.

Regarding LTC, Im trying to make a tool for users to find issues with hybrid staking.  For one, the LTC coins have to be a few deep for BBP to find them.  The suffix problem you mentioned, should not be a problem, we find the pin no matter where it is in the suffix.  Could you please paste the purported amount of LTC and the recieve address and Ill search the oracle for it?

EDIT:  I just remembered one particular issue that we need to do to large wallets.  If you have more than 250 txs in the wallet, you will have to first go to UI and send yourself some BBP to clear out all those tiny txes.  What I do, is click "select some" from coin control over and over until we get a block about 100,000 in bytes, then send it to yourself.  This is probably why bankroll cant find them.  Once your wallet is smaller, bankroll should work fine.  I believe that same 100K total-byte limit exists everywhere in BBP and breaks out when Tx's get too big.

Ah ok, by manually selecting some smaller chunks, I indeed got the wallet a bit more condensed. But i still cannot e. g. do an "exec bankroll 1 1000000", although I have dozens of 100k inputs with coin age > 1day.

Could you please paste the purported amount of LTC and the recieve address and Ill search the oracle for it?
These are the address and amount in the command itself, right? I copied them together with the output (see above). The transaction can be found here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/address.dws?MS9KA869FBdoHZEj14cCYs2yeTsdXZjFS6.htm
It's an exchange wallet, but I thought that this should be possible too, right? (I don't even own an extra LTC wallet). :D

Another stupid question: Some of the smaller BBP-only-UTXO stakes that went through yesterday are now correctly locked in my wallets. How do I stop the staking for them (or what is the duration)?

1000 BBP

Yeah, it cant hurt to do the 'easybbpstake amount 0' first and then 1 when it is correct.

I highly recommend doing the 'exec bankroll qty denom' first though, to ensure all funds are in your CPK first.
After that we have to wait a few blocks before doing the easybbpstake, as staking requires coins that are confirmed first.

I got my first stake to work so I bought some more coins and tried again the same way but it didn't seem to add to my leaderboard points so I unlocked the coins from the 2nd try and bought even more coins then consolidated them all into one address and I just tried again and it doesn't seem to be updating in the leaderboard I've waited 8 confirms.

So are you thinking I need to do this exec bankroll command? Even though I didn't need to for the first one? Or do I just need to wait longer? Thanks for your help!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hi Rob,

Is there a limit on the number, frequency or daily amount of stakes?

I performed 3 during the last 24 hours (all registered), and trying a 4th one, BBP-LTC stake. Dry run gives no errors, but when I submit for real I get "Transaction signature failed. Unable to Create UTXO Stake Transaction." ?

There is no limit, but the current wallet requires coins to be > .01 days old.  One other thing is, I noticed the wallet may possibly spend a transaction that is not yet locked to pay the 1 bbp fee.  I am currently working on a solution for that for a leisure.

In the mean time, try this:  exec bankroll 10 10
This gives you an extra 10 transactions that are only 10 bbp.

Then after 3 deep try again.

All, I will answer asap, Im doing a little testing to provide better answers.

5800 BBP

One other thing is, I noticed the wallet may possibly spend a transaction that is not yet locked to pay the 1 bbp fee.  I am currently working on a solution for that for a leisure.

This is probably causing my issue as well. I will test it out.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I got my first stake to work so I bought some more coins and tried again the same way but it didn't seem to add to my leaderboard points so I unlocked the coins from the 2nd try and bought even more coins then consolidated them all into one address and I just tried again and it doesn't seem to be updating in the leaderboard I've waited 8 confirms.

So are you thinking I need to do this exec bankroll command? Even though I didn't need to for the first one? Or do I just need to wait longer? Thanks for your help!

I think you are plagued by the issue I just mentioned, the wallet is spending your last unlocked tx for the 1 bbp fee.

Best bet is to wait a little, I should have this testing done by the afternoon and then we can make a leisure and that will probably solve all these issues that occur when one tries to stake the last of their wallet.

5800 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Ah ok, by manually selecting some smaller chunks, I indeed got the wallet a bit more condensed. But i still cannot e. g. do an "exec bankroll 1 1000000", although I have dozens of 100k inputs with coin age > 1day.
These are the address and amount in the command itself, right? I copied them together with the output (see above). The transaction can be found here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/address.dws?MS9KA869FBdoHZEj14cCYs2yeTsdXZjFS6.htm
It's an exchange wallet, but I thought that this should be possible too, right? (I don't even own an extra LTC wallet). :D

Another stupid question: Some of the smaller BBP-only-UTXO stakes that went through yesterday are now correctly locked in my wallets. How do I stop the staking for them (or what is the duration)?

1000 BBP

1) On the exec bankroll, before trying it again, try going into coin control and just click Select ALL.  If you have more than 100,000 bytes of tx size, that means the wallet still needs more consolidating first (it cant loop through more than 100K as that blows the limit for any tx).  If you have less than that let me know, and Ill dig in deeper in exec bankroll.
2) On the MS9KA* address for LTC it shows all tx spent.  The address inputted in for the stake must have an unspent tx pointing to the pin.
3) If you want to close out a stake, you can unlock it and spend it.  Im going to make the report a little easier to use soon so we can filter better.  Im also improving the double-click in the txlist to give us more details now.

5800 BBP

• Radar_Dude7

• April 16, 2020, 08:52:42 AM
    more
Hello Radar.
I still have not received any test mail from you, im thinking perhaps something is wrong with your setup.
What mail client are you using and biblepay wallet version?
You can test send mail to me at : [email protected] and Robs mail is: [email protected]
Have a good one.
Earl & Rob-
Thanks for the updates on the email thing. I am currently using 1.5.4.5 - I upgraded just before I sent that email to you, Earl. I tried again today to send an email to Rob, but only got the error again. When I sent the email to Earl last week, the wallet told me that ~100 BBP was used to send the email and that was it. I did the same to send my self a message, the money was spent and I received an email back from myself.

I am using Thunderbird from Mozilla. I didn't want to get into the mess of setting up Outlook, so I went simple. However, I am apparently still not communicating.

I just sent myself another test message. ~102 BBP came out of my wallet and I received it back to myself shortly thereafter. I sent yet another message to you, Earl, with ~100 BBP out of my wallet to send it. This all took place at 1522 EST today.

1200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Earl & Rob-
Thanks for the updates on the email thing. I am currently using 1.5.4.5 - I upgraded just before I sent that email to you, Earl. I tried again today to send an email to Rob, but only got the error again. When I sent the email to Earl last week, the wallet told me that ~100 BBP was used to send the email and that was it. I did the same to send my self a message, the money was spent and I received an email back from myself.

I am using Thunderbird from Mozilla. I didn't want to get into the mess of setting up Outlook, so I went simple. However, I am apparently still not communicating.

I just sent myself another test message. ~102 BBP came out of my wallet and I received it back to myself shortly thereafter. I sent yet another message to you, Earl, with ~100 BBP out of my wallet to send it. This all took place at 1522 EST today.

Hi Radar,
What is the txid of the charge for the email sent to me?  You can get it by double clicking the txid in the txlist. 
Also if you could send me an email with the output of 'datalist cpk 99999'.

Thanks!

5800 BBP

• talisman

• March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
    more
There is no limit, but the current wallet requires coins to be > .01 days old.  One other thing is, I noticed the wallet may possibly spend a transaction that is not yet locked to pay the 1 bbp fee.  I am currently working on a solution for that for a leisure.

5800 BBP

Weird thing, exec bankroll gave the same error: "Transaction signature failed"

1200 BBP