Bible Pay

Poll

Would you use a Fractional Sanctuary Investment Service?

Yes
6 (85.7%)
No
1 (14.3%)
No Opinion
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 16, 2020, 05:26:24 PM

Read 4663 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Would you use a Fractional Sanctuary Investment Service?
« on: April 02, 2020, 04:26:24 PM »
Would it be useful for us to create the ability for a user with not enough collateral (to host an entire sanctuary (4.5MM)) - to instead, be able to invest in a fractional share of a sanctuary on foundation.biblepay.org?

The fractional share would pay dividends back to the hodler's based on the fraction invested.

The foundation would do this for a tiny fee (IE, probably barely more than the price of hosting).
The pro would be we could attract more outside investors into biblepay.

I believe BBP would also be able to maintain the sanctuaries, so this is  not only a turnkey hosting service but also a fractional share service.

I think if we do this we will add higher security to foundation.biblepay (2FA) and cold wallets, then I will feel better about hosting this, that is if we decide to schedule this in.

According to MNO an investor makes 45% for HODLING:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/

So if we can make this as easy - turnkey - as possible, this would be an avenue for HODLERS , or non techni grandmas, who want cryptocurrency exposure to invest where Dynamic Whale Staking failed to have the full resources available for them.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 04:44:09 PM by Rob Andrews »

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Re: Would you use a Fractional Sanctuary Investment Service?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 07:40:31 PM »
Good idea. Third party service wants a lot upfront with high pressure to be included. StakingLabs.io went out of business, so its hard to say what kind of ROI you'll get with these third party services.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 02:14:36 PM »

The fractional sanctuary is working great. I saw the percentages change a little from 38% to 35% so I'm glad people are finding the service useful. I sure do!

Good idea. Third party service wants a lot upfront with high pressure to be included. StakingLabs.io went out of business, so its hard to say what kind of ROI you'll get with these third party services.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 02:32:46 PM »
The fractional sanctuary is working great. I saw the percentages change a little from 38% to 35% so I'm glad people are finding the service useful. I sure do!

Thanks, yes, Im pleased that 15-20 people already found it, without much PR.  I did paste a few PR tweets on southxchange to promote it, but I doubt it made much of a difference.

I do feel like I should add a New User Bonus Percentage to drive new traffic into fractional sancs until our price breaches 10 satoshi again.

Ill do that as soon as time permits.