Bible Pay

Read 3085 times

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
Listing in MN hosting SatoshiSolutions
« on: August 26, 2019, 02:19:11 AM »
I requested a listing in SatoshiSolutions, and advanced a $250 fee myself, by selling 540000 BBP from my sanc.

Regarding the listing itself, it seems that we caught them in the middle of a merger/swap with other project, and to add up, in the middle of a migration to an improved infrastructure for MN hosting.

I told them I understand the circumstances but if they can provide a deadline for the listing, this will give more visibility to the community.

I have also spent a few hours contacting them to help compile the new wallet, but I will leave the proposal as it is to recover the advanced fee.

540000 BBP

Thank you very much

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Listing in MN hosting SatoshiSolutions
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 12:52:21 PM »
I requested a listing in SatoshiSolutions, and advanced a $250 fee myself, by selling 540000 BBP from my sanc.

Regarding the listing itself, it seems that we caught them in the middle of a merger/swap with other project, and to add up, in the middle of a migration to an improved infrastructure for MN hosting.

I told them I understand the circumstances but if they can provide a deadline for the listing, this will give more visibility to the community.

I have also spent a few hours contacting them to help compile the new wallet, but I will leave the proposal as it is to recover the advanced fee.

540000 BBP

Thank you very much

I like it and will vote yes.

When do they expect to make us go-live so we can create one?

Thanks!