Bible Pay

Read 14428 times

So, just to make sure. Currently this proposal is now only for removal of the team-requirement. This will also involve blacklisting some teams (e.g. Gridcoin) and giving a penalty if you are not in team BiblePay (e.g. 50%).

So far, it's not clear which other teams will be excluded.  Hopefully this can be clarified before the proposal is finalized

I guess team Gridcoin, Byteball and Neumannium Labs would be the ones I see right off the bat.  Right now the BOINC percentage that is winning is 100%, which I think is entirely counter-productive.  Even though I'm very much against removing the team requirement, I do think that if we do, 90% of the reward to non-team members is enough to give an incentive for people to join our team but not penalize people too much for keeping with their old team.  That being said, even 100% reward is unlikely to trigger in my mind more than a 2-4M coin surge in demand, followed by a routine surge in supply as non-interested miners sell off the coin as they earn them.

I guess team Gridcoin, Byteball and Neumannium Labs would be the ones I see right off the bat.  Right now the BOINC percentage that is winning is 100%, which I think is entirely counter-productive.  Even though I'm very much against removing the team requirement, I do think that if we do, 90% of the reward to non-team members is enough to give an incentive for people to join our team but not penalize people too much for keeping with their old team.  That being said, even 100% reward is unlikely to trigger in my mind more than a 2-4M coin surge in demand, followed by a routine surge in supply as non-interested miners sell off the coin as they earn them.

Agreed, and if we are blocking other Crypto's from participating it is taking the audience away.