Bible Pay

Read 19477 times

• znffal

• October 02, 2017, 04:01:47 PM
    more
Re: Biblepay Mass embracement campaign tour and meetups
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2018, 04:27:28 PM »
Cover Report on Expenses for Biblepay Campaign By Habib (Cryptoshot)
Hi Respected ones,
I once again salute you all with great honour, for making the determination I develop to spread the message of Biblepay Cryptocurrency to all boarders in Ghana and Africa at large, a reality. We had a successful conference by the grace of the lord, with over 70 people as participants.
On this writeup, I present to the stakeholders, an accountability report, regarding how the BBP funds you entrusted into my hands were expended or used.
To kick start, as you can all recall, I submitted to the community a total budget of $1375 worth BBP at an Average BBP market price of 0.0033. However, as at the time the disbursement was done and I did the conversion, BBP was trading at a market price of 0.0021. This resulted in the slash down of the total budget I submitted to the community. So after the conversion was done and exchange into fiat money was also completed, I had a total amount of $815 USD. So my accountability is taking the later amount into consideration. However, Jaap personally donated 5000BBP for me to use as a tipping token to the participants to demonstrate how easily Biblepay can be sent and receive. So everyone should help me wage an applause to Jaap, in fact he is very instrumental to this course, I can't hide that. Also to thank include: Luke Fullard, Togo, Rob and the entire community.
BREAKDOWN OF EXPENSES
Design and printing of a banner.      =  $68
Design and printing of t-shirts.         = $190 ( I reduced the number)
Payment for conference Hall.          =$205
Transport fee to and from the
 host city (2 people, thus myself
and the other support speaker) .       = $105                                                                                     
Accommodationfor a day (2 People) = $ 90 (combined)
Participants Refreshment.                = $115  (72 participants)
Motivation to the support Team.    = $35. 
TOTAL EXPENDITURE.                     =$808 out of  a total of $815 realized
So in summary this is how the expenditure I kept record on went through. So due to the slight dip on the market price of BBP which led to the realization of the amount mentioned earlier, I am compelled to run only one conference instead of the two i targeted. So please everyone should pardon me for that, it wasn't my making as you can all see. But I promise to do my best as far as I am alive to help a course that help to put a smile on the faces of the motherless and fatherless children in society. This is one of my motivating factors for committing myself to the Biblepay project.
So everyone should have a look at it and give me your inputs and feedback. I also plead on all Sanctuary holders to Look critically into my Phase 2 proposal and do justice to that effect.
Thanks to everyone.
By: Habib (Cryptoshot)
  Pictures from the conference are seen Bellow;
That's amazing! Well done Habib!
If you can get 70 people to our first ever conference, how many will you get when you run the 50th? haha

Yes please put in another proposal. Things are moving forward!

• Cryptoshot

• February 18, 2018, 03:19:44 PM
    • Ghana
    more
Re: Biblepay Mass embracement campaign tour and meetups
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2018, 04:34:05 PM »
That's amazing! Well done Habib!
If you can get 70 people to our first ever conference, how many will you get when you run the 50th? haha

Yes please put in another proposal. Things are moving forward!

Thus wonderful @Znffal. For sure, the Phase two of the project will be submitted soon... Thank you for the support...