Bible Pay

Read 298518 times

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
** Orphan NFTs are now Available **

I am very pleased to announce the new Orphan NFTs that are finally available from Cameroon One!

http://foundation.biblepay.org/NFTOrphans

You can also click on NFT Orphans from the "Orphans" left menu in the pool...

So we had 4 orphans created by Cameroon-One (with 90 day durations), and two are already sponsored!

Praise God!

To sponsor one just send BBP to your pool account.  Also you can actually buy nfts or sponsor orphans from the core wallet with the 'buynft' rpc command if you want to stay anonymous...

We didnt forget about anonymous centric users - you can also create anonymous UTXO retirement accounts in portfolio builder by leaving your nickname as N/A...

On another side note, we have Orphan NFTs on Biblepay-TV in testnet!  See the Biblepay-TV testnet thread for more information.

I sponsored one child for 90 days. I'm happy to sponsor a child because I haven't had an opportunity for a long time. I wonder if Sponsor Now should have a verification screen saying "Are you sure?" type of mediary screen to verify this is an action they want to perform?

3500 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more

I sponsored one child for 90 days. I'm happy to sponsor a child because I haven't had an opportunity for a long time. I wonder if Sponsor Now should have a verification screen saying "Are you sure?" type of mediary screen to verify this is an action they want to perform?

Thats sweet that we got 75% sponsored already right off the bat!  Lets see if Todd adds more.

So far its you, Pat and me that sponsored one I believe.

Yes, I think it would be good to have a confirmation dialog for All nfts, just in case...  I added to the todo.

8200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** TOKOK UPDATE **

I received a message from TOKOK:

BBP updated to the new version.
Please check it.
Thanks for your support.

I think they are feeling pressure from the Lord...  Prayers are powerful (like atomic bombs)!....

8200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** MOBILE WALLET UPDATE (iPhone and Android BiblePay Mobile Wallets) ***

Just as we had a lot of exuberance when we released our mobile wallet for the iPhone, it is dangerous for us to have potential landmines that might affect the our quality of service, so in the spirit of transparency, I am explaining the state of affairs with our mobile wallet and offering alternatives.

First I want to thank MIP for porting BreadWallet to BiblePay, as imho, it was a successful and useful product for us for our first few years.  But I didn't realize the internal quality level started to drop violently over the last 6 months (our best guess is it has something to do with deterministic masternodes).  MIP has also suggested that the internal code of breadwallet is so complicated, that it can't even be salvaged or fixed properly.  This was after a suggestion that maybe we can rewrite the subroutines to be 100% reliable (IE, make our own seed node list, lock the BRD in the choice list, process Txs over again if they fail) but he reported to me, the work effort is too complex to salvage it and we would be better branching off to an alternative mobile application.

For now I have him looking into the level of effort to release BBP into TrustWallet and he is looking into other alternatives also.

I just wanted to give the users my perception and alternatives:
- I'm hearing complaints that our mobile wallet is not syncing properly.  Its very hard for them to go through troubleshooting steps.  Its draining dev time to look at the problem.  They don't know how to get the BBP out.  We have a tool that you can use to move your funds out of BRD and into the PC.  Ill ask MIP if he can post that here.
- I want everyone to use caution before using the mobile wallet.  You may want to prefer the biblepaycore home PC wallet instead for a while.

I'm going to quickly roll out a 'stopgap' measure that people on mobiles can use in the meantime while we transition to another mobile wallet.  Our unchained product in alpha can be programmed to work in prod as a mobile wallet.  I'll release the testnet thread for that shortly.

Thanks!

8200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** Unchained Mobile ready for testing **

Go ahead and give it a test, lets try to make a mobile wallet solution:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=780.msg11213#msg11213

8200 BBP

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Yeah, I hear you, I was going through the same thing in TestNet when I wanted to test BTC.  If you add three zeroes before your pin, (IE .00012345) it gets it down to about $20 at the end, but nevertheless thats a lot of money to make an 'adjustment'.   (Same goes for ethereum, as far as network fees).

DOGE is turning out to be very valuable for those type of things.

Of course Stellar only costs .01 to make an adjustment.

8000 BBP

for portfolio builder can our PIN be anywhere in the decimals? like 5 digits in the front if we want? e.g. like 777777.35464  ?  or does it have to be 777777.00035464

3500 BBP
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
** TOKOK UPDATE **

I received a message from TOKOK:

BBP updated to the new version.
Please check it.
Thanks for your support.

I think they are feeling pressure from the Lord...  Prayers are powerful (like atomic bombs)!....

8200 BBP

Sounds great man.
Took them a long time to update.

I will take a look at the unchained  stuff and see if i can help out with some testing.
laters.

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

for portfolio builder can our PIN be anywhere in the decimals? like 5 digits in the front if we want? e.g. like 777777.35464  ?  or does it have to be 777777.00035464

3500 BBP

It can be anywhere in there.

8200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** BIBLEPAY Amazon Integration is now in Production - Buy Products with real BBP Now! ***

Buy any of Amazon's products, NOW using BIBLEPAY!

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=779.new#new

To kick off our integration with massive success, we are giving away up to $5.00 of Amazon Storefront purchases to the first 100 new BiblePay consumers.

To take advantage of this offer, simply navigate to:
https://foundation.biblepay.org

Click Account
Ensure you have your email address populated and your 2FA works
Click on "Claim Amazon Offer"

Navigate to the Storefront
Buy something from the store for $5 or less (See all the Cereal we have for example).  There is no minimum order level and shipping is free.

Note:  If you want to buy something for more than $5 and get $5 off, you must first deposit BIBLEPAY into your foundation account.

Good luck Shoppers!

8200 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
You can now Request videos for BiblePay TV and for the BiblePay Foundation by clicking Doctrine | Request a Video from foundation.biblepay.org.

Starting today we also support BITCHUTE videos.

8200 BBP

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
Hello everyone.
It's been a couple of weeks since I checked my biblepay wallet and I saw, that there was another Mandatory (and my Sanc didn't pay since then).

I updated my Windows wallet and also my sanc wallet, but I have no idea how to create the sanctuary again. It's been a Deterministic Sanc for months now, but the new wallet didn't even recognize it to be any sanc.

I completely rebuilt the blockchains, but now the sanc wallet doesn't know the simplest things like "masternode genkey".

Is there a new guide to creating a sanc from scratch? The old ones (including the EasySanc one) don't really help.

Thanks and God bless. :)

1000 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hello everyone.
It's been a couple of weeks since I checked my biblepay wallet and I saw, that there was another Mandatory (and my Sanc didn't pay since then).

I updated my Windows wallet and also my sanc wallet, but I have no idea how to create the sanctuary again. It's been a Deterministic Sanc for months now, but the new wallet didn't even recognize it to be any sanc.

I completely rebuilt the blockchains, but now the sanc wallet doesn't know the simplest things like "masternode genkey".

Is there a new guide to creating a sanc from scratch? The old ones (including the EasySanc one) don't really help.

Thanks and God bless. :)

Hi Dave,

Good to hear from you.  Yeah its a little bit of a pain right now and hopefully the surprises are over quarter to quarter now that LLMQ and chainlocks are actually working praise God!

So, get this, easysanc should have worked for you, because it should be as easy as running a couple extra commands (in addition to creating the sanc the old way).

If you go step by step, let me know where you get hung up on in the easysanc guide.
You basically send the collateral, add the entry to your home node 'masternode.conf' file like we used to, you no longer need to do the masternode genkey (so you just leave that as 'mnp' like I noted in the easysanc guide, you dont populate it), then you get your sanc up and running remotely, and the Only additional step you really need to do is after typing the 'exec upgradesanc sancname' you must copy the masternodeblsprivkey over to the sanc... Thats the main work effort, that step.

(Another words, just follow it literally, it should not be broken).

Then you just do the last thing in the guide and its up and running...

Give it a couple hours to update its status as I noticed the remote node sits there with an incorrect status for a little while...

8200 BBP
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 06:30:27 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
One of the more exciting features we have coming is the ability to sponsor an orphan on your TV set... I don't think anyone tested this yet (other than me and Pat)...

Roku testnet thread...

8200 BBP

• dave_bbp

• April 11, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
    more
Hi Dave,

Good to hear from you.  Yeah its a little bit of a pain right now and hopefully the surprises are over quarter to quarter now that LLMQ and chainlocks are actually working praise God!

So, get this, easysanc should have worked for you, because it should be as easy as running a couple extra commands (in addition to creating the sanc the old way).

If you go step by step, let me know where you get hung up on in the easysanc guide.
You basically send the collateral, add the entry to your home node 'masternode.conf' file like we used to, you no longer need to do the masternode genkey (so you just leave that as 'mnp' like I noted in the easysanc guide, you dont populate it), then you get your sanc up and running remotely, and the Only additional step you really need to do is after typing the 'exec upgradesanc sancname' you must copy the masternodeblsprivkey over to the sanc... Thats the main work effort, that step.

(Another words, just follow it literally, it should not be broken).

Then you just do the last thing in the guide and its up and running...

Give it a couple hours to update its status as I noticed the remote node sits there with an incorrect status for a little while...

8200 BBP

So, right now I have Windows (controller) wallet QT 1.6.2.9 fully synced, where in my masternode.conf I have the line
Code: [Select]
MN1 [IP]:40000 mnp [TXID] 1(I double-checked this with "masternode outputs").

However, my Sanctuaries list (when clicking on "my sanctuaries only") is empty and "upgradesanc MN1" just throws an error "method not found (code -23601)". This is where I'm stuck right now.

What's kinda strange, is that my sanc wallet (on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS) just started to sync from scratch again. Could this have anything to do with it?

1000 BBP

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
So, right now I have Windows (controller) wallet QT 1.6.2.9 fully synced, where in my masternode.conf I have the line
Code: [Select]
MN1 [IP]:40000 mnp [TXID] 1(I double-checked this with "masternode outputs").

However, my Sanctuaries list (when clicking on "my sanctuaries only") is empty and "upgradesanc MN1" just throws an error "method not found (code -23601)". This is where I'm stuck right now.

What's kinda strange, is that my sanc wallet (on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS) just started to sync from scratch again. Could this have anything to do with it?

1) On the sanc wallet resyncing, could be that it needs the "-erasechain=1" done once.  The old block chain is no good to this code branch.  Once its up and running and synced, it will not resync by itself again.

2) The command on the controller should be 'exec upgradesanc MN1'.  Maybe the manual omitted that part.

3) Your sancs list will be empty until you get past the upgradesanc (then it will show a sanc with a bad IP address), then after the revivesanc, it should show the correct info.

8300 BBP