Bible Pay

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello and still love BBP after all these years! God Bless!

Usually the BBP Core Wallet runs smoothly.  However, I'm having a BBP Core Wallet Sync Issue.  I am using the latest version. Wallet is locked.  Previous version results the same. I have Wallet backup (dat). Device is Desktop PC on Windows 10 64 bit (all updated).
After many hours, It would seem the BBP Core wallet is hanging at:

"Syncing Headers" 98.8%
"Number of Blocks Left"  479699 blocks of transaction history
"Progress" 98.57%
"2 Active connections to BBP Network"

So, I see the "Wallet Repair" option "Rescan blockchain Files" 1 and 2.  Should I run those? Or reinstall the program itself?
TYIA and God Bless the team, community and this project!
Hi Rob,
I read back several threads but clearly none of this is intended as a beginners guide to what these concepts even mean.
I'm not trying to be nor do I feel antagonistic, but it's very important to have some kind of introductory pages about what you guys are talking about, lol.
No, thats cool, I dont mind going into more detail where need be.  We also do have some wiki guides on some of these concepts and when one is discovered that is really necessary to document we do make an end-to-end tutorial as a wiki.

First of the reason there are 3 flavors of Sancs now is because some people cant afford 4.55MM bbp for a sanctuary; so now we offer one flavor of sanc for 455,001 bbp and also a Temple for 45MM bbp.  They each have really the same reward (IE the altar pays 10%, the Sanc 100% and the Temple 1000%).

With a sanc you get a bigger reward because its doing the randomx mining in the pool, and you end up with the entire block reward every time your deterministic sanctuary is scheduled for payment. 

If you are an investor you will get 50% of the reward, but an active hosted sanc on a VM, you get 100%.

I would suggest to go back to the release where we ask you to create a deterministic sanctuary, and simply ask questions on any area that is confusing and I can try to help.
Most of this documentation was already established dash; so any terminology on the basics, you can get that from googling that term and Dash Masternode.

Weve simply enhanced and extended those Masternodes to become deterministic sancs with different sizes, and we ported the block miner into the sanc.  And we added the 50% active/passive rules.

Here is the guide to set up a sanc:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Sanctuary

Just let me know what you need help with.  If you simply want to set up one without renting an actual VM (IE as a passive investor) you just follow the guide, but you point it to your own IP address.

Substitute the 4,500,001 with 450001 to create an altar.

If anyone funds me then I can work with the team to make a details article and video material to describe the meanings.
Can someone else please answer this for Christblood and explain how Sanc mining works?

In the mean time you can go back a few pages and look at Temple, Sanctuary, and Altar and simply create a few Altar's to earn rewards.

Hi Rob,
I read back several threads but clearly none of this is intended as a beginners guide to what these concepts even mean.
I'm not trying to be nor do I feel antagonistic, but it's very important to have some kind of introductory pages about what you guys are talking about, lol.

Active Discussions / Re: Unchained Web - v1.37 - Red Sea Parting Release - Q1 2024
« Last post by Rob Andrews on February 21, 2024, 12:01:54 PM »
I was bit confused how can I mint nft? could find the option though.
Maybe I forgot to add the "Add NFT" button.
(Plz check).

In the mean time I will be finishing the new sidechain so I can make NFT 2.0.

Ill post more about NFT 2.0 as the original ERC721 spec has limitations that we can solve.

- Orphan NFTs
- NFTs that encrypt the final high resolution payload
- NFTs that encrypt software licenses
- NFT with a low res preview only for the user
- NFT with atomic transfer on the new sidechain
- Better security
- NFT payload that is immutable and hosted by the sidechain rather than ERC721's problem where it can be "altered or removed" after posted

I was unable to follow why the staking stopped about a year ago, and what is the current stake of distributing the block chain.

Is there staking now and was it used as in traditional POS wallets?

Can someone else please answer this for Christblood and explain how Sanc mining works?

In the mean time you can go back a few pages and look at Temple, Sanctuary, and Altar and simply create a few Altar's to earn rewards.

I was unable to follow why the staking stopped about a year ago, and what is the current stake of distributing the block chain.

Is there staking now and was it used as in traditional POS wallets?
So to summarize the problem:  You just have 25 wallet tx's locked in coin control and they just need unlocked.  Nothing complicated.
Just right click on the first 5 or so and click unlock, and whatever the balance is of those "selected" just send yourself (to your own address) that amount minus 1000.
Then repeat for the other 20.

Thanks.  I was able to get it to work.
Active Discussions / Re: Unchained Web - v1.37 - Red Sea Parting Release - Q1 2024
« Last post by MR.A on February 21, 2024, 08:29:33 AM »
I was bit confused how can I mint nft? could find the option though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10