Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Active Discussions / Re: New mobile app - BETA testing
« Last post by MIP on Today at 03:47:18 AM »
Link for iOS beta version (TestFlight)

https://testflight.apple.com/join/lBUPgMeh

Active Discussions / New mobile app - BETA testing
« Last post by MIP on December 04, 2021, 12:45:17 PM »
Open beta for the new mobile app is available here
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biblepay.wallet&hl=es&gl=US

iOS: pending approval

You can import your current 12-word seed wallet using BIP32 (legacy) at the launch of the app.

Using BIP44 format will create a new different wallet.

Please report feedback here or in Discords #mobile  channel.

Thank you!
General Discussion / Re: Kairos Christmas
« Last post by AndrewScribner on December 03, 2021, 11:37:47 PM »
Wow praise Jesus! Thank you, Robert and Pat! This will really be a huge blessing for the kids. I will be uploading pictures after the party.
« Last post by Rob Andrews on December 03, 2021, 01:53:54 PM »
Hi Andy,

I just sent you 5MM - let's make the kids happy this Christmas!

Praise Jesus!

« Last post by AndrewScribner on November 30, 2021, 06:50:37 PM »
I just received ₱9,650.88. $200... Thank you! That is 40% of target.
"From the BiblePay Team. . . . Pat Buckley"
To GOD'S Glory
Evenin.

Test Case #10

From  command prompt i ran
Code: [Select]
C:\Program Files\BiblePayDevelop>biblepay-qt.exe -erasechain=1
Opens up biblepay and resyncs everything.

went to chainz and checked block 303500 , hash:
07a2b2e28102b511a3d44dc3aec8d219905ef18e2c0adeb711443c864eadd050 
then i checked core wallet  v0.17.0.9-Barley-Harvest  and ran in terminal : 
18:33:31
getblockhash 303500

18:33:31
07a2b2e28102b511a3d44dc3aec8d219905ef18e2c0adeb711443c864eadd050

So yes it worked just fine.

Q2. Does erasechain=1 still work?

Indeed it still works, have tested it multiple times,  although i dont see it in the core wallet  repair section any longer, but via terminal it works just fine.

Nice, looks like you are taking the lead.

Pastor Andy from Kairos is fundraising for a Christmas box for our 19 sponsored children:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=892.0
Production Proposals / Kairos Christmas proposal
« Last post by AndrewScribner on November 29, 2021, 10:00:00 PM »
December is a special time for Children. Most kids love the attention, special food, and of course, gifts. For poor kids around the world, parents do their best to provide those three, but it's not always possible.
For the Kairos kids, we plan to give them a gift box. It's something we haven't done before, but we believe that we can this year. It might not be much, but something means a lot.
We will also be having a Christmas party sometime during the week before Christmas.

I am making this proposal for 2m, which would be about $260 (as of Nov. 30). This is enough, I believe, but if we get more in donations that would be great.

If we get more than needed, we will use the balance for school supplies next semester.

If you would like to give a donation, please consider adding a Christmas greeting. I will be posting pictures after the occasion on our website, Facebook, and Unchained.
You can also use BBP or paypal.com.
paypal.me/AndrewLScribner (Paypal)
B9167vqdrGzdBr5oWEHiQqfn33K1aFLWed (BBP)

God bless you! Thanks.

Andrew Scribner
Director, Kairos Children's Fund

kairoschildrens.fund
Facebook.com/kairoschildrensfund
General Discussion / Kairos Christmas
« Last post by AndrewScribner on November 29, 2021, 09:33:49 PM »
December is a special time for Children. Most kids love the attention, special food, and of course, gifts. For poor kids around the world, parents do their best to provide those three, but it's not always possible.
For the Kairos kids, we plan to give them a gift box. It's something we haven't done before, but we believe that we can this year. It might not be much, but something means a lot.
We will also be having a Christmas party sometime during the week before Christmas.

If you would like to give a donation, please consider adding a Christmas greeting. I will be posting pictures after the occasion on our website, Facebook, and Unchained.
You can use BBP or paypal.com.
paypal.me/AndrewLScribner (Paypal)
B9167vqdrGzdBr5oWEHiQqfn33K1aFLWed (BBP)

God bless you! Thanks.

Andrew Scribner
Director, Kairos Children's Fund

kairoschildrens.fund
Facebook.com/kairoschildrensfund
Always nice to see new projects coming to life and that we can be a blessing to others in need.

Well written article.

Indeed i think we are still in early stages of the possibilities of crypto/blockchain.
For Biblepay i think we havent even scratch the surface yet.
Looking at just the philantrophy aspect of biblepay i think it can grow astronoumous and with all other functions   and ideas of core wallet/unchained  well i see a bright future.

I like that outlook Earlz.

I think you are right.

Btw, I will check into our foundation balance and see if we have enough to start a new well fundraiser.  I wouldnt mind doing this relatively soon since I think we are still in the current season before the great harvest (and what we sow into now, we reap later from God).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10