Bible Pay

Read 3245 times

• SiwMaster

• August 21, 2018, 06:13:22 PM
    more
BiblePay in France
« on: August 28, 2018, 03:40:44 PM »
Hi all
It would be a great thing for Biblepay to be "launched" in France.

i'm starting to prepare BiblePayFrance in facebook, and also creating a domain name and also the website so biblepay can raise an help more and more people and orphans around the world.

The main goal is to spread the biblepay in France, and with  the help of God more people join on France, and more help can be done.

Respecting always the main site, launching a true "French" publicity, by facebook , websites, and other possibilities.

It would be needed some help to launch all in france (price of domain name, webspace and workout time needed). and try to create a small team for IT and publicity in France.

biblepay it's one of the most wonderfull things created, basics are wonderfull and helping this way its great.
so lets start a french publicity.

I hope that you all will agreed with me. lets spread biblepay beyond frontiers and in several languages.

I have no exact amount to start the "French project" but it will be encouraging to have some help and acceptance from you all.

may god bless you all,

and thanks all for reading this post

Best Regards,

SiwMaster

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: BiblePay in France
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 02:26:39 PM »
Hi SiwMaster,

Thank you for your post. Very interesting and glad to have you on board!

We have talked about translating biblepay.org to other languages (Chinese and Russian for example), but of course, a French translation would also be great.

Is it maybe an idea to (also) translate the original BiblePay website into French?

• SiwMaster

• August 21, 2018, 06:13:22 PM
    more
Re: BiblePay in France
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 04:20:35 PM »
Hi Jaapgvk,

Thanks for your encouraging words,
Yes, I also think that it's a good idea to translate the original BiblePay.org in French, and of course other languages too.
The charity has no frontiers and the cancer research it's something that concerns the entire world, so such a wonderful idea like Biblepay deserves to be known and understood.

Best regards,

SiwMaster