• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Dash Easter Egg Reward Program
« on: December 25, 2020, 07:36:39 PM »
*** DASH Easter Egg New User Campaign ***

Welcome to the Dash Easter Egg new User Campaign!

In this campaign, we are excited to show Dash users some of our features in hopes that Dash users may decide to use both Dash and Biblepay.

Some of our features include:
- Ability to read the KJV bible inside the core wallet
- Ability to create prayer requests in the wallet (Click Send and check the Prayer checkbox)
- We tithe 10% of our Mining emissions to orphan-charity
- We embrace the RandomX algorithm, meaning normal home CPUs can mine bbp
- We have sanctuary governance, meaning if you sponsor a child you have the right to be a sanctuary which earns you a reward
- We have dynamic whale staking - this gives you a staking type reward on holding extra biblepay (see 'dws' in the rpc console)
- We have daily smart contracts which allow us to pay our PODC participants for cancer mining
- We have pop3 and smtp mail forwarding in the wallet, and in-wallet chat

We have created our first promotional campaign for Dash.  In this campaign we have allocated 375 million bbp (allocated over 73,000,000 dash addresses), with a randomized reward between 5000, 10000, and 1 million bbp.  These addresses are DASH addresses that received DASH between block 1 (inception) and block 1,395,000 (Dec 2020).

You can find out if your public address is in our reward list here:
http://foundation.biblepay.org/CampaignReport
NOTE:  Since there are now 73MM addresses, we can't list them all, but know that every single dash address used is in the reward program!

If your address is on the list, you may claim your reward by following these instructions:
1.  From Dash Core, enter the RPC console and type:
signmessage <reward_address> bbp
(Where reward_address equals the address on the report with the reward).  If you do not own that public key the command will give you an error, otherwise it will give you a signature.
Copy the signature to the clipboard.  If you do not have a clipboard, you can use "https://foundation.biblepay.org/Scratchpad".

2.  From BiblePay, enter the RPC and type:
claimreward <reward_address> <signature>
Paste the signature from your clipboard in <signature> and paste your reward public key in <reward_address>.
If you are a winner, biblepay will report the amount you won in the command and unlock the funds for you to spend!

Note that you must have BiblePay 1.5.3.1 or higher (this version is not released as a mandatory yet, so please download it from here until our Feb 2021 mandatory upgrade is released):

Windows 64-bit:      https://biblepay.org/biblepayevo64develop.exe
     Linux 64 bits II (QT/biblepayd/biblepay-cli) zip:  https://biblepay.org/bbp-lin-develop-64.zip

To self compile:
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/blob/develop/BuildBiblePay.txt

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 07:16:30 AM by Rob Andrews »

• satoshi0x

• September 22, 2020, 11:04:40 PM
    more
Re: Dash Easter Egg Reward Program
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 06:48:29 PM »
Send to me :) I am just resuming my WCG activity - 450,000 credits so far 3.1M + WCG points for our Team Biblepay!

BIBLEPAY: BNmyajfpURJ89cDBsrwuytds9PivJXqhCy

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 08:16:12 PM »
Send to me :) I am just resuming my WCG activity - 450,000 credits so far 3.1M + WCG points for our Team Biblepay!

BIBLEPAY: BNmyajfpURJ89cDBsrwuytds9PivJXqhCy
Absolutely, sent a tip!  Welcome back my friend.

I will explain this Dash easter egg very soon.

• satoshi0x

• September 22, 2020, 11:04:40 PM
    more
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 09:00:40 PM »
Absolutely, sent a tip!  Welcome back my friend.

I will explain this Dash easter egg very soon.

That was one heavenly tip!  ;D  THANK YOU!!!

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 11:18:02 AM »
Hey Rob.

I noticed when downloading windows version it says  version 1.5.2.1 instead of version 1.5.3.1 ???
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2020, 01:28:12 PM »
Hey Rob.

I noticed when downloading windows version it says  version 1.5.2.1 instead of version 1.5.3.1 ???

Ok, thanks, let me test this flow out now, maybe the URL is out.

Also I want to let everyone know, in a few days this easter egg will be expanded to 1 million addresses for DASH.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 02:14:07 PM »
Hey Rob.

Happy new Years, Earlz!

Thanks for testing this.

Your right, we had a deploy issue and now the deploy script is working for this version;

Please try now (I was able to see 1.5.3.1).

Thanks!

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2020, 12:51:28 PM »
It looks all fine to me now.  version 1.5.3.1 downloaded and synced.

Cheers and a happy new year.
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• amuna1225

• January 04, 2021, 12:59:59 PM
    more
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 01:14:16 PM »
Hi,
Im having issues claiming my BBP rewards with my dash addresses..I have multiple addresses under one public key in my dash desktop wallet..I've tried to get the signatures and I get one and it verifies in dash wallet, but then I try and claim my reward on the BBP core RPC in the way it was instructed and i've gotten an error every time.
What is the dash signature supossed to look like? Can you help me figure this out?
Thanks
-AJ

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 04:41:46 PM »
Hello all...please I really don't know how to go about this but I am just have to gonna go about it anyways...I am a young man of 25 who is looking to actually improve and add some values to my life positively since I have responsibilities beckoning. I have 5 siblings and my parents depending on me and I also have plans for my future..I don't want to continue life in a hopeless cycle so I have tried to learn computer programming with my android phone but I get to some stage I get to find out it ain't gonna work...
  I love computers so much and will love so much to learn computer programming but I can't afford a laptop over here ..this is why I call on you all to please come to my aid and render what assistance and help you can to me either to send me an old laptop you are no longer using or assist me financially...I plead and beg you all in the name of the Almighty God to please come to my aid...thank you all in advance..AGAPE!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 08:40:23 PM »
Hi,
Im having issues claiming my BBP rewards with my dash addresses..I have multiple addresses under one public key in my dash desktop wallet..I've tried to get the signatures and I get one and it verifies in dash wallet, but then I try and claim my reward on the BBP core RPC in the way it was instructed and i've gotten an error every time.
What is the dash signature supossed to look like? Can you help me figure this out?
Thanks
-AJ

Also if you still get the error , please paste the rpc output and the command typed as it might reveal, thanks!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 08:40:57 PM »
Hello all...please I really don't know how to go about this but I am just have to gonna go about it anyways...I am a young man of 25 who is looking to actually improve and add some values to my life positively since I have responsibilities beckoning. I have 5 siblings and my parents depending on me and I also have plans for my future..I don't want to continue life in a hopeless cycle so I have tried to learn computer programming with my android phone but I get to some stage I get to find out it ain't gonna work...
  I love computers so much and will love so much to learn computer programming but I can't afford a laptop over here ..this is why I call on you all to please come to my aid and render what assistance and help you can to me either to send me an old laptop you are no longer using or assist me financially...I plead and beg you all in the name of the Almighty God to please come to my aid...thank you all in advance..AGAPE!

Will someone please explain our Sanctuary Proposals process to Alpha?  Maybe you can enter a governance proposal and have it voted on.

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 11:49:21 PM »
Thank you Rob for calling my attention to how things  work here but I might still need some clearer explanation to understand clearly how to go about this appropriately..thanks!

• amuna1225

• January 04, 2021, 12:59:59 PM
    more
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2021, 01:21:02 PM »
Okay guys i finally got the reward from one of my six Dash addresses, went through four, then the fifth hit for 5119 BBP. I tried to do the sixth but the BBP console said we can only claim one address for non-bbp users? Help?

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 01:51:53 PM »
Okay guys i finally got the reward from one of my six Dash addresses, went through four, then the fifth hit for 5119 BBP. I tried to do the sixth but the BBP console said we can only claim one address for non-bbp users? Help?

Yeah, the code only allows one claim per wallet, as our goal is to drive Dash users into actually syncing biblepay, and reward them once but then save money at that point.

What is your BBP address, maybe I can chip in?