Bible Pay

Read 5331 times

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
Fundraiser for 5 tube water wells in Pakistan.
« on: March 22, 2021, 08:41:10 AM »
Status update, as of march 25 the goal of 1000USD has been met.

THIS PROJECT IS FULLY FUNDED DO NOT DONATE THANK YOU

I want to thank the biblepay community for making things like this happen. Thanks for donating to this project and over the years.
Now i will send the funds to Rob and let him handle the rest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Biblepay community.

As a fellow biblepay enthusiast im glad and proud to be part of this project, theres many blockchain projects out there, but biblepay has a soft spot in my heart.
We have an opportunity to help out our neighbours, brothers and sisters out in the world.
Lets come together and help those in need, to be a light in the tunnel.

ill end this short statement with a quote from evangelist Billy Graham that i sought fitting:

“God has given us two hands --one to receive with and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing.”

The goal for this fundraiser is enough funds for 5 freshwater tube wells to be buildt.  Its 200 USD per well so for 5 wells we are looking at   1000 USD total and fresh water for 250 children.
The wells are tube wells that have depth of 40-50 ft or 12-15meter.

You can donate in Biblepay or the following cryptocurrencies:

Donation adresses as following:

Biblepay:  BDkBhuuLtRgzZHenK43xaod5i9FsM5J651

Dash:        XqFrDzKnZNwyCyqz6VqVhhWauPjJqShNut

Litecoin native segwit: ltc1qxycmv2crkk44ff3dpnuycg57le5g2hseler4e3

Monero:  43jLCqxs5mp6fDMdA6cNwahjotrw7zej13YFPsmJtC16c2jH6x3ttavUnTJWXgWoNecWNhaMzHhRhBD4xJym4tNAUB2NaJ4

Cardano:
addr1qxzlml9ku0npejssun6qj9svy7ugg2zd5mhtwy3eswxvx7dsjpkxs04qhu43kzxwrezw003h7sckerlp2edpyd6x9rqqlad4m5

Link to previous well donations to Paaniproject from Biblepay :

https://foundation.biblepay.org/Wells

More information on paaniproject website : https://www.paaniproject.org/development/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 01:49:03 PM by earlzmoade »
Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Re: Fundraiser for 5 tube water wells in Pakistan.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 09:41:46 AM »
Thank you Earlz for spearheading this!

This sounds like a great project.

Btw, I believe Earl pointed out that this tube well will help up to 250 children perpetually to receive fresh water.

Our earlier wells were each $700, but they were single wells.  So I just want to point out this is a different type of well, and it will be interesting to see the pictures of the tube wells.

Once we are done we can divide the cost per child and see what wells are most efficient.

I donated a little to get started; Earlz will you keep us updated every 7 days or so to let us know how much we raised?
On a side note, I will look into what we have in the foundation also as I think this is the best way to spend it.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 09:47:26 AM by Rob Andrews »

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

more
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 10:05:13 AM »
Hello Rob.

Btw, I believe Earl pointed out that this tube well will help up to 250 children perpetually to receive fresh water.

Our earlier wells were each $700, but they were single wells.  So I just want to point out this is a different type of well, and it will be interesting to see the pictures of the tube wells.

I will edit post and add the more specifics about what type of wells and amount of  children  they can support, good thinking.

I donated a little to get started; Earlz will you keep us updated every 7 days or so to let us know how much we raised?
Absolutley i will keep updated once per week and im thinking lets let fundraiser run for 4 weeks unless we got enough funds before that.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 06:22:38 AM »
Hello Biblepay community.

As a fellow biblepay enthusiast im glad and proud to be part of this project, theres many blockchain projects out there, but biblepay has a soft spot in my heart.
We have an opportunity to help out our neighbours, brothers and sisters out in the world.
Lets come together and help those in need, to be a light in the tunnel.

Sent 2.7MM (roughly, the entire balance) from the foundation wallet to this endeavor.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 10:55:09 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Just want to let everyone know that we are fully funded, so please do not send any more donations.

Earlz has converted the funds to USDT and successfully sent them over to me.

Today, I went ahead and ordered the 5 tube wells for $1000.00 successfully.

Note that it usually takes about 90 days to dig these so please be patient.
I did send an email to Sonny, the one who helped us last time letting him know we would like the BiblePay logo and name and pictures again.

I asked him about the 5 tube well as compared to our last deeper single-tube well, and this is what he said:

"Hi Rob,

I hope this email finds you well! The $700 Wells service up to 300 people at once access to clean water. That being said, those tube wells/ hand pumps, would be smaller than the $700 ones. The five smaller ones can in fact provide up to 1000 individuals access to clean water. I hope this offers you clarity!

Best,
Sonny
"

So knowing this, although the web site says only 250 kids can receive water he is saying up to 1000 kids can receive water with the 5 tube well (obviously it has to do with how many kids are distributed in the areas of the hand pumps etc), but I think we made an excellent decision to try this so we can see the outcome.
Basically we are paying between $1 per child for unlimited water, up to $2.80 per child for unlimited water phasing between the shallow tube wells and the deep wells.  Great deals.

Thanks everyone!

I'll update again when I hear back from Paani.

• Ezequiel89

• March 10, 2021, 06:46:25 PM
    more
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 06:06:25 PM »
com muito prazer eu estou doando 1000 moedas Biblepay para contribuir na construção dos poços tubulares no Paquistão para ajudar as crianças de lá que Deus abençoe estas crianças e não deixa nada faltar.

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

more
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2021, 01:45:46 PM »
com muito prazer eu estou doando 1000 moedas Biblepay para contribuir na construção dos poços tubulares no Paquistão para ajudar as crianças de lá que Deus abençoe estas crianças e não deixa nada faltar.

portuguese translation  below.

I am very pleased to be donating 1000 Biblepay coins to contribute to the construction of tubular wells in Pakistan to help the children there that God bless these children and leave nothing missing.

Muito obrigado Ezequiel por sua doação. Esta arrecadação de fundos já terminou, Rob nos manterá atualizados sobre o andamento dos poços, normalmente leva cerca de 90 dias para cavar os poços. É claro que também pode demorar mais ou menos tempo.

Mandei sua doação para o DAC que temos, tenho certeza que será uma benção no próximo projeto que iremos financiar no futuro.
De qualquer forma obrigado pela sua doação, que Deus abençoe você e sua família.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 08:54:48 PM »
I am very pleased to announce that our 5 tube wells in Pakistan are complete!

We numbered them wells #14, 15, 16, 17, and 18!

See here:

https://foundation.biblepay.org/Wells

Praise God for enabling us to facilitate this project for his children!  May God bless us with future revenue to complete more projects soon.