Bible Pay

Read 298202 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Remember, we are also listed on SouthXChange, Bololex (and to a limited degree Vindax, and Tokok).  On a side note, Tokok has not responded to our quarterly mandatory upgrade (they missed the mandatory upgrade in March.  Instead of creating a bad PR campaign against them,  I decided the Christian response is to appeal to God with the problem.  Lets pray to God for Tokoks blessings through a psalm, and pray for BiblePay to be delivered to higher ground, a blessing for both parties from this incident. )

Bololex volume is up today:

https://bololex.com/trading/?symbol=BBP-USDT

This exchange appears to be a nice upcoming exchange.

I also recently applied with freiexchange, the exchange that handled the large interest in GoldCoin recently.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 10:07:06 AM by Rob Andrews »

• rwalden

• April 21, 2021, 10:02:35 PM
    more
Hello All

I am new to Bible Pay. I am wondering what is the best way I can contribute to the project. There is a lot of reading to do and a lot to learn. I am hoping to work my way to running a Sanctuary any advice on the most efficient way to get there would be greatly appreciated. I have a few ideas for projects which after reading all the posts in the projects forum if they are not already in there I will post for feed back.

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

• February 22, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
    more
Hi  rwalden,

Yes, I would be happy to help answer your questions, please email me at [email protected].

Look forward to hearing your ideas...

Regards,
Pat Buckley

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hello All

I am new to Bible Pay. I am wondering what is the best way I can contribute to the project. There is a lot of reading to do and a lot to learn. I am hoping to work my way to running a Sanctuary any advice on the most efficient way to get there would be greatly appreciated. I have a few ideas for projects which after reading all the posts in the projects forum if they are not already in there I will post for feed back.
Hi Brother In Christ,
I like your avatar btw, nice.
And in addition to what Pat said, if you want, you can help us in testnet:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=762.new;topicseen#new
This will help you get acquainted with our upcoming features.  Then in that thread I can also answer your questions about sancs- and you can tell us what you feel like helping us on.

We also have a prayer call this Sunday at 2PM CST if you would like to join (see it about 1 page back in this thread).

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
** Highly Positive for BiblePay **

BiblePay's difficulty for RandomX has been increasing all day, from 10, now to 63.  This is 800% higher than normal!

This is extremely good news, praise God!

Yeah its pretty cool.
I have had some intresting discussions on monero reddit with cpu miners, telling people you can merge mine with biblepay, get some extra profit that you can restake or sell if you want.

Well people i have talked to have been really positive, intrested in what this project is.

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Recurring - Weekly BiblePay Prayer Call - Business Update

Continuing this Sunday at 2PM CST/7PM UTC (April 25th, 2021) we will be holding our third 60 minute prayer call (and business update):

The agenda:
30 minutes: Prayers with Evangelist Patrick & Rob (this includes prayers for the world, our prayer list, warfare, healing, and finally
 BiblePays future).
15 minutes: Business Update (what we are working on and important immediate issues, new ideas for the Christian dashboard)
15 minutes: Questions from Pat or the audience

Who is Evangelist Pat?  He is our prayer co-captain and founder of Haven of Refuge, a ministry that specializes in deliverance from PTSD.

Please join us on Sunday:

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/rob8694/host

NOTE:  This is a recurring prayer call for every Sunday, so unless we change the schedule we will automatically continue this every week.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Don't forget to subscribe to this thread if you like Theology:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=670.new#new

II:

We recently added a how-to video at www.biblepay.org - how to buy BBP, and, at foundation.biblepay.org we have a new Help center with videos.  We will announce it once we have more videos in the list.  Ringa and Pat are collaborating on making some new videos.

Also, I'm modifying our home page to be more Jesus based and less focused on greed, therefore, you will see things soon that attract more Christians to the project.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 12:31:57 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
There is a sanc proposal in the core wallet for the binance smart chain proposal...
Even if you are not a sanc you can vote on it by right clicking and voting with your coin age...

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=770.0

• zatoichi

• April 23, 2021, 11:43:20 AM
    more
where do you see Bible Pay in 5 years?  10 years?
what an admirable project to be a part of. :)

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** 3 Million BBP Bounty for a MAC OSX Expert to take on ***

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=771.msg10782#msg10782

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** FIVE MORE PAKISTAN WELLS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED! **

I am very pleased to announce that our 5 tube wells in Pakistan (from project https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=766.msg10785#msg10785) are complete!  Now approximately up to 1000 children in 5 areas can have perpetual water for free!

We numbered them wells #14, 15, 16, 17, and 18!

See project here starting with #14:

https://foundation.biblepay.org/Wells

Praise God for enabling us to facilitate this project for his children!  May God bless us with future revenue to complete more projects soon.

• earlzmoade
  • Super Developer

• August 02, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
    more
** FIVE MORE PAKISTAN WELLS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED! **

I am very pleased to announce that our 5 tube wells in Pakistan (from project https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=766.msg10785#msg10785) are complete!  Now approximately up to 1000 children in 5 areas can have perpetual water for free!

We numbered them wells #14, 15, 16, 17, and 18!

See project here starting with #14:

https://foundation.biblepay.org/Wells

Praise God for enabling us to facilitate this project for his children!  May God bless us with future revenue to complete more projects soon.
Hello Brother Rob.
Man thats awesome!
Things sure went fast this time.
Been scrolling thru the pictures/videos, something special seeing projects come to life.

Looking forward to future  endeavors.

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God
will be with you wherever you go.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
** State of the Stakes Report  - May 1st, 2021 (prior report April 18th, 2021)**

Current SOS report:

The following report shows the quantity of each cryptocurrency staked inside BBP UTXO stakes:
 "Total BBP": "1058235180.21999990", (1,018,285,328):  +3%
  "Total BTC": "2.48585492",
  "Total DASH": "53.55105133",
  "Total DOGE": "87439.88193564",
  "Total ETH": "0.37064477",
  "Total LTC": "49.90807566",
  "Total Foreign": "87546.19756232",
  "Total Hybrid BBP": "1221613063.43999986" (1,118,160,561) +3%

Leaderboard participation:  64 (56)  +14%

We now have 1.22B BBP locked (up 3% from 1.18B) - Excellent progress!

Counting our 48 sancs with locked coins this means we have 1.42B locked (out of our supply of 2.6B) or 54% now locked!

As far as the sell side order book in SX, we went sideways this period, with a continuing sell wall of 61MM BBP.  Lets pray that God continues to open doors for us, and invites a Christian exchange owner to list biblepay.

Our DWU is stabilizing at 12.9% for single and 26% for hybrid stakes.

Overall, good progress on the new participants in the leaderboard, welcome to BBP!

Although we have not even scratched the surface of the potential 450MM users out there who can benefit from hybrid staking and DWU rewards over the next 10 years, I believe we can see a serious path of success forming with more than one new user entering the leaderboard per day.  Imho, Utxo staking is fulfilling our mission to provide a valuable service to society as an alternative to conventional savings accounts, especially for those who want cryptocurrency exposure.

May we move to an era where we remove our cosmetic difficulties and make it as easy as using an iPhone or driving a Tesla to use and stake biblepay.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 01:43:15 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Recurring - Weekly BiblePay Prayer Call - Business Update

Continuing this Sunday at 2PM CST/7PM UTC (May 1st, 2021) we will be holding our third 60 minute prayer call (and business update):

The agenda:
30 minutes: Prayers with Evangelist Patrick & Rob (this includes prayers for the world, our prayer list, warfare, healing, and finally
 BiblePays future).
15 minutes: Business Update (what we are working on and important immediate issues, new ideas for the Christian dashboard)
15 minutes: Questions from Pat or the audience

Who is Evangelist Pat?  He is our prayer co-captain and founder of Haven of Refuge, a ministry that specializes in deliverance from PTSD.

Please join us on Sunday:

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/rob8694/host

NOTE:  This is a recurring prayer call for every Sunday, so unless we change the schedule we will automatically continue this every week.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
where do you see Bible Pay in 5 years?  10 years?
what an admirable project to be a part of. :)
Thank you sir, its good to have you here also.

I think in 5 years, we will see hundreds of millions of Muslims and Buddhists coming to Christ.  I think because of the decisions being made politically, central banks will try to create their own digital currencies, and traditional banking will be upset.  Citizens will revolt and hold stashes of digital currencies similar to the way gold used to be held (as a lot of people think gold and silver are manipulated).

I think where Biblepay fits in is we will help usher in acceptance of digital payments (utxo rewards, storage, payments) and appeal to a high percentage of Christians who no longer look to traditional savings accounts but also want crypto exposure and want to help fund orphan-charity.  (We are a feel-good investment that helps the world).  Also appeal to the highly technical IT users who work in businesses that want to integrate with our biblepay dll (c# features).  And of course by then we will have finished our Christian dashboard with apologetic courses (Buddhist, JW, Muslim, Hindu etc).