Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Spanish
Skandinavisk
Turkish
Vietnamese
We will Post in Facebook Groups that talk About Crypto Currency and Sponsor Orphans

In all languages that listed above

The post will contain information about BiblePay currency and BiblePay community

This Proposal will continue for one month
I am requesting a BBP reward of 150000, and will begin the work upon approval of the proposal. Divided (75000 for translators and 75000 for publishers)

Thanks For BiblePay Community

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: FaceBook Advertising Camping
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 01:29:45 PM »
So, will there be just one general post that will be translated in 20 languages? And the translators get 3750 BBP for translating that one post (if I calculated it correctly)? Of will there be room for questions after posting this, and do the translators have to deal with that? And if the answer to the last question is 'yes', then what is the difference between 'translators' and 'publishers'?

I can translate the Dutch one for free btw ;)

• Cryptoshot

• February 18, 2018, 03:19:44 PM
    • Ghana
    more
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 02:33:38 PM »
Awesome!!! This is a good strategy I guess... I am sure this can help to move the agenda of BBPcoin across the globe. I will be willing to be part of the publishers

• EngShadi

• December 21, 2017, 12:22:29 AM
    more
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 09:00:16 AM »
So, will there be just one general post that will be translated in 20 languages? And the translators get 3750 BBP for translating that one post (if I calculated it correctly)? Of will there be room for questions after posting this, and do the translators have to deal with that? And if the answer to the last question is 'yes', then what is the difference between 'translators' and 'publishers'?

I can translate the Dutch one for free btw ;)

thanks for replay:
- you can not use one general post: to get high result  in social media you must write short posts, people on social media do not like long posts, So groups that talk about mining must have posts focus on mining while Trading groups must focus on invest and trade .............
- i will create the posts and then send them for translation. publishers will  find active Facebook groups (in all listed languages) then they will publish this posts.
- you are very welcome to be part of this camping.
- no room, there are comments on posts, and the publishers will replay. they  will get there replays from BBP guide
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 09:19:24 AM by EngShadi »

• EngShadi

• December 21, 2017, 12:22:29 AM
    more
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 09:02:19 AM »
Awesome!!! This is a good strategy I guess... I am sure this can help to move the agenda of BBPcoin across the globe. I will be willing to be part of the publishers
you are welcome

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 10:16:00 AM »
Do you have any prior experience with a campaign like this?