Read 10087 times

• Dynaxius
  • Developer

• July 28, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
    more
Re: Enter BiblePay into Binance Smart Chain for DeFi Yield Farming
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2021, 11:45:48 AM »
Greetings, all.

Update: BiblePay is still in the project delivery pipeline for wrapped tokenization on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). ETA for release is early June. Extended utilization for the token will be established very quickly for current hodlers (can't say any more than this on that for now), so please remain patient and continue getting acclimated to maneuvering BSC and compatible wallets while our wait comes to an end.

Given the recent volatility that has occurred for so many top coins/tokens, it will prove greatly to our advantage that this new use case for BBP was not released earlier than now.

(Remember: The BEP20 version of Binance Coin (BNB) is the driving token of Binance Smart Chain, the way ETH is the driving token for ERC20. You will need BNB for BEP20 transactions the same way you need ETH for ERC20 transactions. Our wrapped token will be a BEP20 token.)

Trusting His timing as always, and looking forward to sharing the next update.

Dynaxius

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2021, 03:18:31 PM »
Greetings, all.

Update: BiblePay is still in the project delivery pipeline for wrapped tokenization on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). ETA for release is early June. Extended utilization for the token will be established very quickly for current hodlers (can't say any more than this on that for now), so please remain patient and continue getting acclimated to maneuvering BSC and compatible wallets while our wait comes to an end.

Given the recent volatility that has occurred for so many top coins/tokens, it will prove greatly to our advantage that this new use case for BBP was not released earlier than now.

(Remember: The BEP20 version of Binance Coin (BNB) is the driving token of Binance Smart Chain, the way ETH is the driving token for ERC20. You will need BNB for BEP20 transactions the same way you need ETH for ERC20 transactions. Our wrapped token will be a BEP20 token.)

Trusting His timing as always, and looking forward to sharing the next update.

Dynaxius

This is great news!  Thank you for this excellent update.

God is definitely opening doors for us.  We spoke of an amazing (imho) idea this weekend regarding Trust Wallet integration also.  I look forward to sharing that idea with everyone very soon!

• Dynaxius
  • Developer

more
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2021, 11:26:07 AM »
Greetings, all. The time has come.

I am pleased to announce that you are now able to wrap BiblePay on Binance Smart Chain. This will empower BiblePay holders to participate in DeFi activity on any BSC Platform where services such as liquidity pools and Yield Farming are available.

You may now begin using the site below to exchange your native BiblePay token for Wrapped BiblePay (wBBP):

Swap native BiblePay (BBP) for Wrapped BiblePay (wBBP) at https://wrapping.services/get/bbp/

This system can also be used to unwrap your BiblePay and return it to native tokens to allow for the continued benefit of features already available within our BiblePay ecosystem. Note that the wrapping system features an advanced option that allows you to receive email confirmation of your conversions.

(Please allow 10-15 minutes for conversion from native BiblePay to Wrapped BiblePay. )

When working with Wrapped BiblePay, make sure that your wallet is configured for the Binance Smart Chain Network.

We have the team at https://wrapping.services to thank for this, and because of this I would also like to announce that this same team will be providing our BiblePay community exclusive opportunities to add value to Wrapped BiblePay in June on the BSC DeFi Platform YieldFields, which can be found at:

https://yieldfields.finance

This platform will be a great first place to begin creating your liquidity pools and trading wBBP and other tokens for BNB, Cake, USDT, BUSD, DOGE, and the like.

To create a liquidity pool (LP), you need two different BSC BEP20 Tokens. For example, say you have Wrapped BiblePay and Wrapped MonetaryUnit. By pairing those coins together at equivalent values with one another and locking them into a platform's exchange, you add to the pool of tokens available for purchase on the platform.

When viewing your wallet address on the BSC explorer ( https://bscscan.com ), you will see platform-level LP tokens that remain in your wallet until you remove your token pair from out of the LP lock.

By participating in the farms and pools at YieldFields, you will be rewarded by earning their FIELD token, which at the time of this writing is valued at $0.04.

To add Wrapped BiblePay as a token in your Binance Smart Chain wallet, use the contract information below:

Token Name: Wrapped BiblePay

Token Contract: 0xcb1eec8630c5176611f72799853c3b7dbe4b8953

Decimals: 18

Transactions Explorer: https://bscscan.com/token/0xcb1eec8630c5176611f72799853c3b7dbe4b8953

(And another reminder: BEP20 BNB is used to pay for transactions on Binance Smart Chain, so make sure you have some handy or get more at YieldFields once you begin working with Wrapped BiblePay. Enjoy!)

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2021, 05:33:42 PM »
Good news!

I will paste this as an infohint on the main forum now, and then I will come back and test it asap (its unusually busy right now).

Thanks for the good news!

• MIP

• February 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
    more
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2021, 04:16:47 PM »
This is really exciting news, let’s hope this brings more attention and use cases!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2021, 08:44:36 AM »
I'm going to try to test this today, exciting!

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2021, 04:29:27 PM »
Alright everyone, I tried Wrapped BiblePay today and it was a success!

This is pretty sweet.

So I wrote this guide that might help you out if you want to try it:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/Binance_Smart_Chain_Wrapped_BiblePay

Basically what we have now is:
- Wrapped BiblePay, a BEP20 presence on the Binance Smart Chain
- A DEFI offering that is Live (similar to CAKE) over at YieldField (https://yieldfields.finance/)
(On a side note, I like the fact that YieldField is a very low priced asset, this gives our users a lot of leverage and hope for it to grow into double digits later).
- A highly liquid contract to enter and exit from (FIELD)

Excellent, it should help us gain more users as it gives us another real use case for BBP.

Dynaxius, could you please let me know if I made any errors or if I should add anything.

• fredocrypto

• March 22, 2020, 04:10:19 AM
    more
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2021, 03:46:55 AM »
It would be nice if Yield Fields denied referenced BBP on their discord ... 😵😷😊.  There are all their pools and farms except BBP.  Why?
Thank you

• fredocrypto

more
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2021, 04:15:04 AM »
It would be nice if Yield Fields wanted to have BBP referenced on their discord ... 😵😷😊.  There are all their pools and farms except BBP.  Why?
Thank you

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2021, 12:38:23 PM »
It would be nice if Yield Fields denied referenced BBP on their discord ... 😵😷😊.  There are all their pools and farms except BBP.  Why?
Thank you

Hmm, I dont know.  I will PM Dynaxius and see if he can comment?

I invested in YieldFields when it opened... I hope it starts going back up!

• Dynaxius
  • Developer

more
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2021, 06:43:14 PM »
Thank you

Hello Fredo...

In the YieldFields Discord menu there is section called Field.Farms, where many tokens have channels created specific to the farms that have been created. Are you saying that there are no channels there referencing Wrapped BiblePay (wBBP)? If so, we can request that the one of your preference be created.

Currently, the farms that we can stake to at https://yieldfields.finance/farms are:

- wBBP-Field
- wBBP-wMUE
- wBBP-BNB

One thing great at the moment about the latest farm wBBP-BNB is that the BNB required to create the liquidity pool can now be acquired at Southxchange:

https://main.southxchange.com/Market/Book/BNB/BTC

If you are already out on YieldFields, you can also acquire additional BNB and other tokens (including additional wBBP!!) using the platform's exchange feature:

https://exchange.yieldfields.finance/#/swap

Of course, any BBP already in our possession still be moved back and forth from Binance Smart Chain via https://wrapping.services/get/bbp/

Hope this helps, just let me know if there was anything else you were looking for!

Brother Dynaxius

• fredocrypto

more
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2021, 04:05:33 AM »
Hello Fredo...

Are you saying that there are no channels there referencing Wrapped BiblePay (wBBP)? If so, we can request that the one of your preference be created.

Hello Brother
Yes that's what I'm saying. 
For the visibility of BBP and its promotion.

I know the platform well and I invested in the wBBP / Field farm and then in the Field pool when Field was worth $0,14.
Thank you

• fredocrypto

more
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2021, 05:24:07 AM »

Hello Brother
Yes that's what I'm saying. 
For the visibility of BBP and its promotion.

I know the platform well and I invested in the wBBP / Field farm and then in the Field pool when Field was worth $0,014.
Thank you

• Dynaxius
  • Developer

more
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2021, 11:48:01 AM »
(Disclaimer: Not a Financial Advisor, DYOR)

Hello, Fredo...

FYI, as requested - There is now a group in the YF Discord for BiblePay Hodlers:

wBBP-Portfolio-Fields

Regarding your Field purchase: YF has an interesting value proposition as a result of its solution provider arm https://wrapping.services (in addition to its umbrella-like original token MonetaryUnit - MUE/WMUE - which can be staked natively for around 30% annual yield).

As you probably know, locking value on the YF platform for long-term hold with wBBP and several other coins provides you a feature with Field somewhat similar to the BBP Portfolio Builder.

In efforts to move the price of Field back closer to $0.014, you may want to refer other native tokens like BBP which exist outside of Binance Smart Chain to reach out to the team at wrapping.services to provide them with a BSC wrapped token variant. This will allow for more farms and pools to exist on the platform, and as well for more members of your partner communities to have incentive to lock coins members are hodling on BSC for farm yields.

By the way, the price has been hovering for some time now at around $0.003-$0.004 per Field. With between $350K-$400K in total locked value currently, this is likely to be a much better time to grab some Field while cheap for long term HODL.

(Disclaimer: Not a Financial Advisor, DYOR)

Have a blessed one,
Brother Dynaxius
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 12:09:56 PM by Dynaxius »