Bible Pay

Read 46747 times

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

• February 22, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
    more
Re: June 2021 Release - Harvest - TestNet Thread
« Reply #255 on: June 10, 2021, 10:51:36 PM »
Thanks Rob for the update on the testing that is needed in order to get the next release. We are praying, and expecting, that the next release with all the new features will bring us lots of attention, and start the process of getting BiblePay on a successful new beginning path.

So, I would encourage all of us especially (Earlz and twinkle, as you guys have been very helpful with the testing so far, and you both seem very experienced with this technology) to get going on the testing once Rob makes the list, so that we can proceed to get the testing finished.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2021, 03:39:44 PM »
Thanks Rob for the update on the testing that is needed in order to get the next release. We are praying, and expecting, that the next release with all the new features will bring us lots of attention, and start the process of getting BiblePay on a successful new beginning path.

So, I would encourage all of us especially (Earlz and twinkle, as you guys have been very helpful with the testing so far, and you both seem very experienced with this technology) to get going on the testing once Rob makes the list, so that we can proceed to get the testing finished.

Thanks Pat, well looking at the list, I see the following things that need a little more testing:

- Double check LLMQ and chainlocks params for the cutover (I will do that towards the end of the month), we basically need to replicate TestNet settings for Prod
- Sync Harvest against MAINNET (People should just ensure running this Harves in Prod allows you to sync from zero and spend money and agrees with chainz)
- Mine against foundation.biblepay.org MAINNET using Harvest 1.6.2.0 (we are held up on this because I need to deploy harvest to the foundation, and I do plan on doing this asap)
- Verify sponsoring a couple more orphans in TEST; I would like to ensure we receive the e-mail confirmation; and that the child shows the sponsorship date on 'listnfts 0 0' <- NEEDS Done, but please wait for 1.6.2.0 before you do this as our sancs need upgraded
- Test a referralgiftcode and check the leaderboard to see if you received the gift (everyone is waiting on me to release the RPC command... coming in one hour)
- Verify the old 'referralcode' rpc command still works in the new leaderboard (please see our old test case a few pages back - for claiming a referral code)
- Test a foreign utxo for bitcoincash and zcash in the leaderboard (I can help with this... will be creating a couple soon), but I can use help on verifying at least one more Trust Wallet UTXO other than BBP works
- Merge all of our changes into our changelog (I have this on my todo list, doing this over the next 10 days)
- Make a wiki document to explain the trustwallet integration

So from what I can see (deliberately ignoring items left for the September development cycle like Unchained social media, Chrome plugin and Invoices and Payments) the above list looks to be pretty comprehensive.

I am in the process of compiling bbp right now and should have this released in about an hour.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2021, 04:21:46 PM »
1.6.2.0 - Mandatory Upgrade for TestNet
- Add bitcoincash + zcash to portfolio builder
- Optimize dsql query filter
- Fix cosmetic items on the 'mission critical todo' list
- Add Query button to utxodialog
 develop

- Please upgrade everyone then we can continue testing.
I will paste the test case for the referral-gift-code in a few minutes.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2021, 04:27:15 PM »
Test case to test Gift referral code:

- The gift referral code allows the portfolio owner to give part of their portfolio away (to everyone else in the leaderboard who attaches the code).
Note that if more than one person attaches it, they get an even slice of it.  Obviously it won't let them have more than the original gift, so let us assume User A has a 1MM portfolio and the gift is 250,000, if it is attached to 4 portfolios each person would get 25% of the gift.

Step 1:
Here is a referral code from my testnet portfolio for 500K:  To attach it do this:
attachreferralcode a1d78cf0727debbc38009e3a5cc7a09278db948265bd218e7b28a3f26de01842
Wait a few blocks... check your Leaderboard position... double click on it... You should have an Increase in 'BBP quantity' by the amount of the gift ( or the slice of it ).  Also your USD value of the BBP should be greater.

Step 2: (Generate a gift referral code so we can test one from you):
generatereferralcode gift_amount
(Replace gift_amount with an Amount in BBP you want to gift us.  For example if you portfolio is 1MM, you can give us any amount lower than that for example).
Share the gift code here and we will attach to it and see if our portfolio increases by that amount.

• twinkle

• May 12, 2021, 09:05:47 AM
    more
« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2021, 07:27:44 AM »
Hello again,
I just tested out the gift code referral system in testnet, and I am having some issues. Here is the code:

attachreferralcode a1d78cf0727debbc38009e3a5cc7a09278db948265bd218e7b28a3f26de01842

{
  "Error": "Sorry, you must have an established portfolio to use a referral code.  "
}

generatereferralcode

{
  "Error": "Sorry, you must have an established portfolio to generate a referral code. "
}
 According to the leaderboard, I have a 1mm stake in bbp only, and I am not sure if maybe this just requires a foreign stake or something, or maybe a portfolio with more than 1mm? I added some more to my portfolio either way, and will test it again soon, as well as send out my own referral code for others to test out. Also, whenever I downloaded the github thing from the first post in this sub-section, I got the same 1.6.0.9 version I already had, which may have had something to do with this not working properly. Also, this is supposed to be in testnet, right, not mainnet?
Thanks, and may God bless you all,
twinkle

• twinkle

more
« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2021, 07:44:10 AM »
Also, whenever I tried to add more bbp to my portfolio, I used the command prompt option, totally forgetting about the portfolio builder (which I have already done, works great). This is the code I got:

easystake bbp yUYSsCGvXhyWhRhzaEPiB3UXHPsGuGaSfD 0.01

{
  "Ticker": "BBP",
  "Address": "yUYSsCGvXhyWhRhzaEPiB3UXHPsGuGaSfD",
  "Pin": 54684,
  "BBP Amount": "1000000.00054684",
  "Results": "Successfully added UTXO record fcd1549018bec00380d6a4a5a07751cc547266de0d21e986e1f0850d4f44b200. <br><br>Thank you for using BiblePay Retirement Accounts. "
}

I had to put in 0.01 as the "amount" to get a 10 million bbp stake, just thought that seemed weird. Otherwise, though, it worked very well. An explanation I could see for this is that the actual amount is some other currency, like bitcoin, so, whenever I put in "1" as my amount, it means I am trying to add 1 bitcoin worth of bbp? Maybe it is something like that.
Thanks for your help, and may God bless you all,
twinkle

• twinkle

more
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2021, 07:55:47 AM »
It was actually a 1 mm stake, not 10 mm as I had said.
May God bless you all,
twinkle

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2021, 01:02:49 PM »
Hello again,
I just tested out the gift code referral system in testnet, and I am having some issues. Here is the code:

{
  "Error": "Sorry, you must have an established portfolio to use a referral code.  "
}

generatereferralcode

{
  "Error": "Sorry, you must have an established portfolio to generate a referral code. "
}
 According to the leaderboard, I have a 1mm stake in bbp only, and I am not sure if maybe this just requires a foreign stake or something, or maybe a portfolio with more than 1mm? I added some more to my portfolio either way, and will test it again soon, as well as send out my own referral code for others to test out. Also, whenever I downloaded the github thing from the first post in this sub-section, I got the same 1.6.0.9 version I already had, which may have had something to do with this not working properly. Also, this is supposed to be in testnet, right, not mainnet?
Thanks, and may God bless you all,
twinkle

- First confirm that you are on v1.6.2.0 (from Tools | Info), or getinfo, next confirm you are in testnet (not mainnet), and here is a current blockhash you can test with:
getblockhash 99121
937c1d7b651d56ad3c35efd48d00d3b44d09140b41431b957e9b2dbc4bbb4168
, and that at least a few blocks passed since you created the portfolio-- then try again.

When you say you downloaded from github, do you mean you built the binary yourself?  Cause the windows link in the op is not from github.

(I confirm that 1620 is in github because I upgraded my 3 sancs yesterday).
If you are receiving a lower version from the download link let me know the platform you are on and I will reproduce.  (You can also try downloading from Chrome | New Incognito window to rule out caching).

« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 01:13:26 PM by Rob Andrews »

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2021, 01:12:03 PM »
Also, whenever I tried to add more bbp to my portfolio, I used the command prompt option, totally forgetting about the portfolio builder (which I have already done, works great). This is the code I got:

easystake bbp yUYSsCGvXhyWhRhzaEPiB3UXHPsGuGaSfD 0.01

{
  "Ticker": "BBP",
  "Address": "yUYSsCGvXhyWhRhzaEPiB3UXHPsGuGaSfD",
  "Pin": 54684,
  "BBP Amount": "1000000.00054684",
  "Results": "Successfully added UTXO record fcd1549018bec00380d6a4a5a07751cc547266de0d21e986e1f0850d4f44b200. <br><br>Thank you for using BiblePay Retirement Accounts. "
}

I had to put in 0.01 as the "amount" to get a 10 million bbp stake, just thought that seemed weird. Otherwise, though, it worked very well. An explanation I could see for this is that the actual amount is some other currency, like bitcoin, so, whenever I put in "1" as my amount, it means I am trying to add 1 bitcoin worth of bbp? Maybe it is something like that.
Thanks for your help, and may God bless you all,
twinkle

Good catch, I see the problem in the command line version.  FIXED for the next version.  Please dont let that stop you from testing through the UI though.

Now when I type easybbpstake address 5000, it stakes 5000 (and btw it automatically creates utxo's now, so we dont have to worry about the convoluted rules that exist in prod anymore).

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2021, 02:01:22 PM »
Twinkle, we had 3 orphans available in
http://foundation.biblepay.org/NFTOrphans

Did you have a problem sponsoring any of these 3?
We are supposed to receive an e-mail when we sponsor one!

Guys, if you have bought a non-orphan nft, can you please Edit it and put it back in the marketplace (IE Check Marketable and set a price) this way we can test a few more non-orphans?

• twinkle

more
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2021, 11:22:59 AM »
Yeah, I can't find the right version in github, I right now only am getting 1.6.1.9 from the op post in this thread. I tried the incognito mode download as well. Can you give me a link directly to be able to access the right github post/download site? Thanks. Also, just to confirm before I do it, for the orphan NFTs, I only see one. We only buy them in tBBP, right, as it is still a test case? Not actual BBP, right? Furthermore, you buy them by putting your Testnet CPK in your account CPK slot on foundation.biblepay, right? Thanks, just want to clarify first.
May God bless you all,
twinkle

• twinkle

more
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2021, 12:56:34 PM »
I am also thinking about doing some NFT series where each is unique, displaying a Christian picture/Bible verse/idea, and all profits (minus cost of making NFT) would go to some charity. I will post a test one to the NFT page soon. Just to confirm, mainnet does not support NFT's yet, right? Even the 1.6.2.0 mainnet? Or can I already make some and buy/sell them from the mainnet account/software? Thanks.
May Jesus's love fill your hearts and minds, always
twinkle

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2021, 09:55:59 PM »
Yeah, I can't find the right version in github, I right now only am getting 1.6.1.9 from the op post in this thread. I tried the incognito mode download as well. Can you give me a link directly to be able to access the right github post/download site? Thanks. Also, just to confirm before I do it, for the orphan NFTs, I only see one. We only buy them in tBBP, right, as it is still a test case? Not actual BBP, right? Furthermore, you buy them by putting your Testnet CPK in your account CPK slot on foundation.biblepay, right? Thanks, just want to clarify first.
May God bless you all,
twinkle
I am also thinking about doing some NFT series where each is unique, displaying a Christian picture/Bible verse/idea, and all profits (minus cost of making NFT) would go to some charity. I will post a test one to the NFT page soon. Just to confirm, mainnet does not support NFT's yet, right? Even the 1.6.2.0 mainnet? Or can I already make some and buy/sell them from the mainnet account/software? Thanks.
May Jesus's love fill your hearts and minds, always
twinkle

Hi Bro Twinkle--
So checking things out, I see the problem and the reason you kept getting 1619.  So every 10 versions we have to do some strange things (increase the minor version in testnet, otherwise the deploy fails), and it happens relatively infrequently.  Sorry about that; I fixed the problem; and coincidentally we needed to upgrade to 1.6.2.1 anyway to properly test the orphan NFTs.

So could you please try downloading again, you should now see v1.6.2.1.  (I tested this in windows and I successfully upgraded). 

As far as orphan NFTs, your right, while I was testing 1.6.2.0 I consumed all of them, so lets just start over again, with 1621.  I added Mue and Jack (just a clone of Mue but in prod obviously that will never happen); now you have 3 to choose from:  http://foundation.biblepay.org/NFTOrphans
Once you sponsor the orphan you should be able to do a "listnfts 0 2" now (which specifies orphans only that You sponsored). 

As far as the dynamics regarding tBBP and purchasing, so the way the pool is set up right now, correct, the NFTs are only available in testnet (the links do not work against Prod or against prod currency yet).  So when you pay, the payment is made in tBBP.  But to make this easier, we dont actually deduct anything from your pool balance.  What happens is the pool is currently paying for the NFT for you.  Of course when we move to prod, the pool balance will really be deducted (in real bbp).  So go ahead and sponsor one, and just ensure your tBBP CPK is set in Account settings (where it says NFT purchases) and that is the address we will send the NFT to.  Note that the 'writer' of the orphan (IE cameroon one, or me in this case) does receive the tBBP in their wallet.  You should then receive an email with the confirmation amount etc.  And after a couple blocks, you should see the orphan in the 'listnfts 0 2' command.

And on your previous test for the referral code, could you please test it again now that you are on 1 6 2 1 ?

Thanks, and God bless you.

Rob

EDIT:

And all, we can still use help testing this in unchained:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=762.msg10967#msg10967

I recently added a "Search box also", where you can search for your videos.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 10:15:55 PM by Rob Andrews »

• twinkle

more
« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2021, 08:20:14 AM »
Hello all,
I just tested a few things, all of them worked very well. I attached the referral code, that worked nicely. I also sponsored an orphan NFT. Also, here is my referral code, this should be for 100k: 6f55c78cd9bf4f9bedf1c2804aa067d108af63dcddd15d190f60de8748d1e724. However, I did want to point out that, even whenever I did not specify an amount to give, it spit out a code anyway. Maybe that generates one worth the entirety of your portfolio? I also made an account on Unchained.BiblePay, got the account set up, did the Biblical word key thing, and just sent some funds to it now. I will update later as to how that goes. Exciting stuff, nice work everyone.
May God bless you all,
twinkle

• Pat Buckley
  • Developer

• February 22, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
    more
« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2021, 11:25:43 AM »
Sponsored an orphan on testnet v1.6.2.1 this morning and it worked well, I got the email with the link....looks good...