Bible Pay

Read 304034 times

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hey Rob, thanks for the study on Enoch. I noticed one thing that seemed odd here:

"Enoch was the great grandson of Noah, writing about events that had not occurred yet (IE the flood of the world), 1400 years before they occurred."

Shouldn't that have read "great grandfather" ?  Seemed like a quick typo, but I thought i would let you know.

Hi Nox, glad to see you are healthy and thank you for the compliment, I am glad you found it entertaining, it really is a mind bender.

Yes, your right, thank you for the heads up - Enoch - father of Methuselah - yes, great grandfather -

Fixed.

Btw we are working on updating your original BBP whitepaper to include the latest details, and also porting a version to Spanish.

• noxpost

• April 10, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
    more
Great!  If anyone needs the original source files for the whitepaper don't hesitate to reach out.

Also thanks for the well-wishes. I have had a doozy of a few months but am trying to get back into some things, and am excited to catch up with the latest in biblepay.

As always, the team's devotion is much appreciated.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** TESTNET FOR OUR SEPTEMBER 2020 RELEASE IS READY ***

Please join us, we need help to make a quality product.

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=574.new#new

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
*** TESTNET FOR OUR SEPTEMBER 2020 RELEASE IS READY ***

Please join us, we need help to make a quality product.

Does anyone want to test coin-age-voting?

I thought the community wanted the ability to vote on proposals outside of our sanctuary votes?

If so:

Please run the testnet QT wallet and vote on the proposal in testnet (Bikers 4 Jesus).

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

• coinsinspect

• July 25, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
    more
Hi Rob,
I am getting this today, nothing changed on my side:
Code: [Select]
{
"Command": "rac",
"cpid": "b0d53dbe05be041a1539606b610d34aa",
"temporary_cpid": "b0d53dbe05be041a1539606b610d34aa",
"Error": "Your CPID is linked to your CPK, but we are unable to find your research records in WCG; most likely because you are not in team Bible Pay yet.",
"Step 1": "Log into your WCG account at 'worldcommunitygrid.org' with your WCG E-mail address and WCG password.",
"Step 2": "Click Settings | My Profile. Record your 'Username' and 'Verification Code' and your 'CPID' (Cross-Project-ID).",
"Step 3": "Click Settings | Data Sharing. Ensure the 'Display my Data' radio button is selected. Click Save. ",
"Step 4": "Click My Contribution | My Team. If you are not part of Team 'BIBLE PAY' click Join Team | Search | Bible Pay | Select Bible Pay | Click Join Team | Save.",
"Step 5": "NOTE: After choosing your team, and starting your research, please give WCG 24 hours for the CPID to propagate into BBP. In the mean time you can start Boinc research - and ensure the computer is performing WCG tasks. ",
"Step 6": "From our RPC console, type, exec associate YourWorldCommunityGridUserName YourWorldCommunityGridVerificationCode",
"Step 7": "Wait for 5 blocks to pass. Then type 'exec rac' again, and see if you are linked! ",
"Step 8": "Once you are linked you will receive daily rewards. Please read about our minimum stake requirements per RAC here: wiki.biblepay.org/PODC"
}

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Hi Rob,
I am getting this today, nothing changed on my side:
{
"temporary_cpid": "b0d53dbe05be041a1539606b610d34aa",
"Error": "Your CPID is linked to your CPK, but we are unable to find your research records in WCG; most likely because you are not in team Bible Pay yet.",
"Step 1": "Log into your WCG account at 'worldcommunitygrid.org' with your WCG E-mail address and WCG password.",
"Step 2": "Click Settings | My Profile. Record your 'Username' and 'Verification Code' and your 'CPID' (Cross-Project-ID).",
"Step 3": "Click Settings | Data Sharing. Ensure the 'Display my Data' radio button is selected. Click Save. ",
"Step 4": "Click My Contribution | My Team. If you are not part of Team 'BIBLE PAY' click Join Team | Search | Bible Pay | Select Bible Pay | Click Join Team | Save.",
"Step 5": "NOTE: After choosing your team, and starting your research, please give WCG 24 hours for the CPID to propagate into BBP. In the mean time you can start Boinc research - and ensure the computer is performing WCG tasks. ",
"Step 6": "From our RPC console, type, exec associate YourWorldCommunityGridUserName YourWorldCommunityGridVerificationCode",
"Step 7": "Wait for 5 blocks to pass. Then type 'exec rac' again, and see if you are linked! ",
"Step 8": "Once you are linked you will receive daily rewards. Please read about our minimum stake requirements per RAC here: wiki.biblepay.org/PODC"
}

When I type exec rac from my end, everything looks fine for your cpid:

21:31:37

exec rac b0d53dbe05be041a1539606b610d34aa

21:31:37

{
  "CPK": "BEr8Jp4bWmR1LbPfhRQ2n1eCt4p9FVENLk",
  "wcg_teamid": 35006,
  "next_podc_gsc_transmission": 209612,
  "team_name": "BIBLEPAY",
  "researcher_nickname": "coinsinspect",
  "total_wcg_boinc_credit": 10905129.7,
  "total_wcg_points": 76335907.89999999,
  "wcg_id": 1096341,
  "rac": 55589.113978
}

Can you please restart the client, wait 5 mins for the masternode sync to occur then after 'mnsync status' shows 999 try again (exec rac) and tell me if its OK?

I believe this issue is fixed in testnet (its a glitch that occurs during load in one of the buffers, but its pretty rare).  It was fixed in testnet.

• coinsinspect

• July 25, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
    more
Can you please restart the client, wait 5 mins for the masternode sync to occur then after 'mnsync status' shows 999 try again (exec rac) and tell me if its OK?

I believe this issue is fixed in testnet (its a glitch that occurs during load in one of the buffers, but its pretty rare).  It was fixed in testnet.

Its OK now

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
Its OK now

In the current client it self heals once every 102 blocks also.  The September 2020 release should fix this for good.

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more

I've reached out to him three over the last few months but he has been difficult to reach after covid-19 started. The wallet version was out of date and was not updated for months. I suggested bbp be pulled from the faucet since withdrawls were not possible and it looks like freefaucet at least read my communications (although never received a reply ever).

Hi RD, Greetings to you too and God bless you from TEXAS.

So Ill let the others comment on the freefaucet.io as I don't know which one of our community members funds that (?).

But I did just add a faucet to foundation.biblepay.org that will pay new users 100 bbp:
https://foundation.biblepay.org/LandingPage?faucet=1

EDIT:
They can also claim the 100 bbp by going to :  Community | Faucet      from foundation.biblepay.org
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
I've reached out to him three over the last few months but he has been difficult to reach after covid-19 started. The wallet version was out of date and was not updated for months. I suggested bbp be pulled from the faucet since withdrawls were not possible and it looks like freefaucet at least read my communications (although never received a reply ever).

Oh OK, good.

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
Also podc I think we could simplify by no team requirement and just require ^1.3. all bounce user needs to do is register their cpk. Wcg.rac just needs cpid and rac. Open it up. That will encourage more Bbp staking.
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ

• talisman

• March 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
    more
Also podc I think we could simplify by no team requirement and just require ^1.3. all bounce user needs to do is register their cpk. Wcg.rac just needs cpid and rac. Open it up. That will encourage more Bbp staking.

I support PODC simplification, but I would suggest an even greater coefficient. Small contributors would not be hurt, but running a cpu farm will become very costly. If big boys insist on keeping their places in the leaderboard, so be it - we would have more BBP staked for PODC earnings.