Bible Pay

Read 4822 times

• ringa

• January 14, 2021, 03:22:44 PM
    more
Southxchange BBP Wallet offline
« on: March 20, 2021, 09:56:44 AM »
I noticed that the Southxchange BBP wallet status is offline for several hours now.  I opened a ticket at Southxchange without a response yet (about 2 hours ago). Have they reached out to anyone here to figure out what's wrong?

Thank you!

• satoshi0x

• September 22, 2020, 11:04:40 PM
    more
Re: Southxchange BBP Wallet offline
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 05:51:55 PM »
I turn off my BiblePay Core software (with my wallets in it) every day and reboot the computer so my system performs efficiently and my CPU processing power is faster. Seems everything is going offline (Fedwire lolol, Square's CashApp customer support, etc) this past quarter, and lately :)...

Probably a good thing for hodlers don't worry!

• BordBorg

• April 24, 2021, 01:55:37 PM
    more
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 12:44:31 PM »
I've hit the same issue. I had sent from the Xchange to the wallet app on my iOS. It has been a few days and the iPhone app wont even sync. and there is no support available on the app itself.
Matthew 7:17

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 01:18:21 PM »
I've hit the same issue. I had sent from the Xchange to the wallet app on my iOS. It has been a few days and the iPhone app wont even sync. and there is no support available on the app itself.

Question, cause this alludes to three different issues.  We have SouthXChange that I have no complaints in my inbox for at all, we have the MAC home PC wallet, which I have no syncing complaints for, and then we have the iOS Wallet - which I believe we fixed the syncing problem on a week ago when we added the DNS record.

Could you please give us more details - the exact problem, the txid, and what wallet you are using?

We have support available for the iOS also, but first I need more details.

Thanks.

• BordBorg

more
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 12:34:11 PM »
I had downloaded the iOS app.. Did all the correct steps. sent 36600 BBP from Xchange. stated transaction was completed.
wallet address:  BSB8753qYNm4QKzYB842WWeaSSPFyegfDJ
hash: 638b029c5fe10029506fa762bc9ba90b4f6ed4667d84df14ce1d56dfa1fa02a3

Now.. the iOs app will not sync. The upper left corner shows a small bar for syncing but it will not progress.
I do not know what other information i can give.

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 08:36:10 AM »
I had downloaded the iOS app.. Did all the correct steps. sent 36600 BBP from Xchange. stated transaction was completed.
wallet address:  BSB8753qYNm4QKzYB842WWeaSSPFyegfDJ
hash: 638b029c5fe10029506fa762bc9ba90b4f6ed4667d84df14ce1d56dfa1fa02a3

Now.. the iOs app will not sync. The upper left corner shows a small bar for syncing but it will not progress.
I do not know what other information i can give.

Sorry, when I first read your message I thought you also mentioned a Mac, my fault, it was always the "iOS" on the "iPhone", so that threw me off for a minute.
Got it, ok, this problem is strictly on the mobile iOS iphone then, coming from SX, ok.

I dont know if MIP is reading this thread, could you do this please, could you please email this blurb to "[email protected]" and CC me  ([email protected])  and we can work through this until we find the root cause?  I would like to eliminate this problem if possible.

Thank you and sorry for this long, long delay.

EDIT:  I see the hash on the network (getrawtransaction txid 1) so the funds are definitely good-- that means this is strictly a syncing issue on our mobile app.   MIP?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 08:45:33 AM by Rob Andrews »

• BordBorg

more
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 09:18:31 AM »
I have sent some directly to my Windows based Laptop with ease and no issues. So it can only be the iOS app for the iPhone.

I was hoping that my iPhone & laptop wallet would sync as one. but they do not.
And that is no biggie at the current time.

I have already introduced my church and its wonderful southern followers to cryptocurrencies(via Coinbase and a few other apps) and next week, I will be presenting  Biblepay.org and the app to the masses and really need to show them it works.

Thank you for your response.
have a wonderfully blessed day

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2021, 10:25:34 AM »
I have sent some directly to my Windows based Laptop with ease and no issues. So it can only be the iOS app for the iPhone.

I was hoping that my iPhone & laptop wallet would sync as one. but they do not.
And that is no biggie at the current time.

I have already introduced my church and its wonderful southern followers to cryptocurrencies(via Coinbase and a few other apps) and next week, I will be presenting  Biblepay.org and the app to the masses and really need to show them it works.

Thank you for your response.
have a wonderfully blessed day

Hi Bord,

Its great to call you Brother in Christ then.  Thank you for coming and trying to help popularize us-- we definitely can use your help.

Well first of all, not only do I agree and we do need to make sure this works, but recently with the influx in interest (I saw a few organizations buy a couple BTC worth of BBP recently) Im extremely dissapointed to hear that the iOS mobile wallet is not entirely reliable.  We definitely need to get this 100% fixed immediately.  Even if I have to stop what Im doing and look into our mobile branch (and I hope that isnt the case because we have a lot going on, coming directly from our weekly prayer calls).  God is really turning this project into something useful, quickly -- also.  Im even receiving directives in the mornings when I pray, its nothing to joke about.

Anyway I sent you an email if you could please help us diagnose it from a user perspective it would be very helpful (so I know that a true 3rd party can sync from end to end)  with the iPhone.

Ill ask MIP if for some reason we only have one seed node compiled in the core wallet. 

Thank you for considering the presentation for BiblePay at your church or organization.  Im pretty sure you might be interested in our upcoming features also, these are really Christ centered!  Features that make our development initiatives more horizontal (IE multiple Christian devs creating a City of Christ of apps, etc).

Alright have a good one God bless you,
Rob