Bible Pay

Read 5149 times

• blammas

• November 23, 2017, 07:45:34 AM
    more
Masternode setup help
« on: January 30, 2018, 10:23:58 AM »
Can someone please direct me to the most up-to-date resource for setting up a BiblePay masternode. I have never done this before so some assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

B

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: Masternode setup help
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 04:51:30 PM »
Can someone please direct me to the most up-to-date resource for setting up a BiblePay masternode. I have never done this before so some assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

B

Welcome :)

You can find the most up-to-date guide here:
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Sanctuary_2

• blammas

more
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 09:40:27 PM »

• blammas

more
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 11:12:52 PM »
So i've begun the process of setting up my masternode and all I can say is this is VERY complicated. Are there any video guides available?

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 04:35:24 AM »
So i've begun the process of setting up my masternode and all I can say is this is VERY complicated. Are there any video guides available?

616westwarmoth is in the proces of creating all kinds of videos for Biblepay. He hasn't made a video about the masternode setup yet, but you can find his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChsDbIRJ0dnkJSXv9TdRgkw

About the setup: if you follow the guide step by step, you should be able to setup a masternode. But if you have any questions, you can ask them here :)

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 11:17:43 AM »

I'm not sure where you are, but I'm in the US, shoot me a PM and I'll walk you through anything.  I am working on some other videos, the issue for me is the MN video will require me to kill my MN and restart it, so I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before doing that.  Meanwhile, I've set up another users MN about a month ago, so I'll make the same offer to you (although trust is a bit of an issue since I'd need your login info on the VPS but your coins would be safe on your main wallet)