Bible Pay

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
I am only able to uncheck those boxes.  I am not able to put a check in an empty square box. 

I can hit unselect all and they are all unselected.  I can then select one at a time that once had a check in it, but not the original empty ones.

Most of these that I can select only have a small amount of coins.  I've encluded an image.  It says 27 locked and those are the ones with most of my balance. 

I was only able to send 500 to an exchange, thus far.

OK, I get the same result when I run

biblepay-qt -zapwallettxes=1

The amount exceeds your balance.

These are all coins I bought with about two months of profit from trading on SouthExchange. 

I also just resynced the wallet from scratch on Windows.

I found:
BBP Address BRYiUxjY6B1XM6d26sLGN9gsHnFDhntcWT Copy address to clipboard
Balance   Balance   
23,837.62 BBP
with 69444 confirmations 10 months 9 days

I'm not sure how I ended up with that little balance.

I locked away most of my coins in staking.  Then all the problems started happening and I noticed I wasn't getting any more stakes. 

My balance on my wallet shows 635 837 BBP.

Will I ever get those coins back left in staking?

Version:   Biblepay Core version v0.17.5.4-Red-Sea-Parting (64-bit)

It's the most recent version from the website, but why does it say:

Copyright (C) 2014-2021 The Biblepay Core developers
Copyright (C) 2009-2021 The Bitcoin Core developers

Hi CB,

1) Rest easy man, in 7 years Ive never encountered a scenario where we were not able to restore the legitimate balance.  It could be anything.  Probably saw about 10 cases of things like this but they were always resolved as long as the user has the wallet.dat file.
2) That BRY* address you posted just has 23K in it according to the BX.  But with BBP and similar dash coins, your balance is not stored just in one key, its across many keys.
3) We moved away from the whale stakes and internal staking model a long time ago, and moved to Sanc mining.  So no you would not get back coins that were earned by Staking on a fork after a mandatory upgrade, but, zapwallettxes=1 should have cleared those out of the wallet.  Thats probably only 60K or less anyway on 690K.
4) Try going to Coin Control (you may have to enable it in settings, then go to Send then click Coin Control) and just make sure all your coins are unlocked.  Sometimes coins can be locked.  Then unlock the coin and send those to yourself (to one of your wallet addresses which you get by clicking File | Addresses, copy to clipboard).
5) If you are synced to the chainz block Im sure you are on the correct wallet version (red-sea-parting is right).

So try all that first and let me know what your total balance is when done and if you still cant send a Small amount to yourself, then a bigger amount (you need to isolate things and get some tx sent out just to ensure you dong have a lot of dust in the wallet - dust are hundreds of mini transactions- those get consolidated when you send small amounts, like 1000BBP to yourself).

If all else fails I can check your wallet out at the very end of the exercises but lets exhaust all tries back and forth first.
When you are about ready to post the results, also include a screenshot of your coin control page so I can see all those after the coins are consolidated (they are consolidated after you send yourself a few 1000BBP tx successfully and the new resulting tx's stay in the chain  -  you can see if those stay in the chain when looking at the tx list, they confirm and become checkmarks).

My wallet is on the same block as the exploer.

Here is a copy of all my deposites into my wallet.   I can post the whole log but it should be on the chain. 

I selected attach file but it's not displaying in preview.
OK, I get the same result when I run

biblepay-qt -zapwallettxes=1

The amount exceeds your balance.

These are all coins I bought with about two months of profit from trading on SouthExchange. 

I also just resynced the wallet from scratch on Windows.

I found:
BBP Address BRYiUxjY6B1XM6d26sLGN9gsHnFDhntcWT Copy address to clipboard
Balance   Balance   
23,837.62 BBP
with 69444 confirmations 10 months 9 days

I'm not sure how I ended up with that little balance.

I locked away most of my coins in staking.  Then all the problems started happening and I noticed I wasn't getting any more stakes. 

My balance on my wallet shows 635 837 BBP.

Will I ever get those coins back left in staking?

Version:   Biblepay Core version v0.17.5.4-Red-Sea-Parting (64-bit)

It's the most recent version from the website, but why does it say:

Copyright (C) 2014-2021 The Biblepay Core developers
Copyright (C) 2009-2021 The Bitcoin Core developers

Hi CB,
I hope you are doing good!

Next, try restarting the wallet with:
./biblepay-qt -zapwallettxes=1

That will clear out any orphaned tx's that might be in your wallet, keeping it from trying to send invalid coins.

NOTE I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT.

"On Windows, you need to start the command line prompt (cmd.exe), go to your window search and enter "cmd" and start cmd.exe. Start bitcoin-qt with --zapwallettxes=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitcoin\bitcoin-qt.exe --zapwallettxes=1"

Newbie ponderings that don't work:

I have never used this to start a wallet.  I am wondering how to do it.

All I see are shortcuts on my machine.   When I try to edit them they launch.  Also, I tried running the command in the directory that came up and it launched Edge. 

When I go to command line with wallet running I get:

10:38:27
-zapwallettxes=1

10:38:27
Method not found (code -32601)
General Support / Help set up bbp mining.
« Last post by GeorgeCig on February 20, 2024, 09:04:25 AM »
Hello everyone, I am new to mining BiblePay and I could use some guidance on setting up my mining operation. I have downloaded the necessary software and created a wallet, but I am not quite sure how to start mining. Can someone please walk me through the steps to get started with bbp mining? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!
I was told to post this here.

I have newest wallet from website from two days ago.  I sync'd and now trying to send just 30 K.  I have 660 K.

It says "Amount exceeds your balance".

Why is this and how can I send coins from my wallet?

Hi CB,
I hope you are doing good!

So just wanted to start this thread to help anyone else who may be having a similar issue.

First, ensure you are synced to the best block and that your block matches the chainz latest:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/
(On my win wallet for example, I do match 482641 and its corresponding hash).

If you are still having trouble sending, then follow these steps:
Next, back up your wallet.dat file, for insurance purposes that you have the original file.

Next, try restarting the wallet with:
./biblepay-qt -zapwallettxes=1

That will clear out any orphaned tx's that might be in your wallet, keeping it from trying to send invalid coins.

Finally, I just want to point out:
- Coins mined on a fork are automatically subtracted when you zap them, and are not legitimately owned (therefore removed) and are not spendable
- Your balance should include the total coins that you legitimately purchased from exchanges plus what you mined over the years

Once you establish that you can try re-sending your tx.

I was told to post this here.

I have newest wallet from website from two days ago.  I sync'd and now trying to send just 30 K.  I have 660 K.

It says "Amount exceeds your balance".

Why is this and how can I send coins from my wallet?
Ive been following the Craig Wright debacle over the last two months, and if anyone wants my humble opinion, I believe Wright is not Satoshi, he appears to be a fraud and does not know how to code.

There are no substantial features in BSV other than a couple block size enhancements (all credit to the original Bitcoin developers).  And somehow he's lucked out on creating a crypto worth 1.4B.  (Surprisingly with miners and users who still believe in it, even after he said recently that he Owns the industry).

My prediction for BSV is that it inexorably drops to .01 cent.

Here is an interesting rebuttal about Craig failing his CS class the same year Satoshi created bitcoin:
https://samwill102244.medium.com/response-to-unbounded-capitals-attempt-to-show-that-craig-wright-is-satoshi-4256602c2a64

Finally, the main reason I posted this is to A) warn anyone in BSV to decide if they should get out, because imho, its a complete fraud and there is no value.
B) I see Craig is patenting 4,000 bitcoin related patents.  However the spirit of that endeavor is completely greedy and the opposite of Satoshis vision.  Satoshi wants an open source free blockchain that changes the world by decentralizing all the financial systems.  Craig wants to "own the ecosystem" so we have to pay him tolls whever we use any of these loosely related functions that he steals from existing coins.  I took a look at the first 20 patents and they are all written by the Bitcoin devs and appear to be stolen.  All credit to core Bitcoin devs.

All Glory to God for decentralized code and finance.  And thanks to God for revealing a technology that will be useful when people no longer trust the banks.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10