Bible Pay

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
FYI - Happy to report that everything is moving along smoothly. Expecting an update early this week for initial post-test deployment of the 1-to-1 swapping functionalities.

You'll definitely have another update by mid to end of the week. Should be good news.

Dynaxius

Thanks brother D!
Definitely XRP - comes with a huge community as a bonus
TIA

Thanks, doing some ripple testing right now!  And Stellar.

FYI - Happy to report that everything is moving along smoothly. Expecting an update early this week for initial post-test deployment of the 1-to-1 swapping functionalities.

You'll definitely have another update by mid to end of the week. Should be good news.

Dynaxius
Definitely XRP - comes with a huge community as a bonus
TIA

Biblepay is full of Leverage, because we have 5.2B coins to emit over 29 years.  This means those who get in early have more potential than those who miss the party - although there is no guarantee of future profits.

But one of the ideas in UTXO is to pair BBP with another crypto to give you a safer level of exposure to the sector.
With BTC, ETH and DASH already reaching high prices, my goal is to include pairs of cryptos that give you a lot of leverage as a user.
For example, the idea with BBP+DOGE was to allow you to buy a lot of quantity for a little.  However, DOGE has already skyrocketed up to fifty cents as of today, so even that appears (depending on your view) as moderately or higher priced.

What coins do you guys/girls as a community want to see biblepay paired with in the leaderboard for future DWU and leverage?

Obviously this decision is tied mostly to quality also - please don't misunderstand me and think that I want to pick the cheapest, I do want to pick the coin with the most *potential*.  The one that matches biblepay's technical innovation and helps us work together as a positive partnership.  Price is the second factor (Im basically looking for undiscovered hidden gems to pair with).

In the background I'm looking into XLM (Stellar Lumens), and Ripple (XRP).
Active Discussions / Re: June 2021 Release - Harvest - TestNet Thread
« Last post by earlzmoade on May 10, 2021, 09:34:13 AM »
Hello Rob.

So Earlz will you be able to test the remaining test cases also, like for example the icons and the spend status of the high risk stakes and the referral codes etc?

Yeah ofcourse i wil do the test scenarios  you posted, will try do some tonight, the highrisk stakes and what not.
So yeah stay tuned.

10-4 on the "exec revive sanc", will do aswell.
Sanctuary Discussions / Re: Raspberry pi 4 2gb/4gb
« Last post by Rob Andrews on May 09, 2021, 07:51:16 PM »
Project is  getting along well, have bought all the necessery hardware.

Now i will just get some more bbp and then see if i can get a home sanctuary up n running  :)

https://imgur.com/VrE6upI

Did it work man?

Production Proposals / Re: Forum purpose
« Last post by Rob Andrews on May 09, 2021, 07:44:58 PM »
Praise God!
Could you tell us roughly how its going but no rush!

Thanks!

Some bbp has been sent to you.
Public Development Discussion / Re: biblepayd compatibility
« Last post by Rob Andrews on May 09, 2021, 07:29:39 PM »
I'm going to tackle some bbp coding.  Will existing Perl/Python/PHP/Ruby bitcoin libraries work with biblepayd?
Sorry for the long delay (I didnt have this thread on notify).
So you have a couple choices here with biblepayd: 
1) You can use the rpc to speak to biblepayd.  This option requires you to use either NBitcoin for example (or wrap your own http library if you are crazy) to make calls back and forth with JSON replies.
This is the most common way people talk to the daemon.
2) You could just script to the console and issue 'biblepay-cli' commands.

With both of these, all these languages should support either going through an rpc lib or console scripting, yes.

You might need to find a different alternative to NBitcoin if you go through certain languages.  I use NBitcoin in c# to talk to biblepay-qt for example.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10