Bible Pay

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Active Discussions / Re: June 2024 (Q2) - Babylon Falling Release
« Last post by Budinga on July 26, 2024, 09:22:28 AM »
Hi Bro Budinga,

Sent 525K to your testnet.  If you want to make sure it went via instantsend just look for the blue lightning bolt symbol.  Also you can check the Info tab of the wallet and look for a chainlock hash on the current block.

I hope you are doing good.

Yep it seems to be working as intended.

I'm good my friend, i hope you are well too.
« Last post by Rob Andrews on July 25, 2024, 05:27:52 AM »
Hi Rob,

my testnet address is yZ4LmikQgzq5q1sc9SRsyQ4JeKDw4YCSme, sorry had a busy weekend missed your message.
Hi Bro Budinga,

Sent 525K to your testnet.  If you want to make sure it went via instantsend just look for the blue lightning bolt symbol.  Also you can check the Info tab of the wallet and look for a chainlock hash on the current block.

I hope you are doing good.

« Last post by Rob Andrews on July 25, 2024, 05:26:19 AM »
Hello,

I have tested two testnet governance proposals at height 216685.

One for 200K and one for 777K.
Test results: SUCCESS
If you want to see them you can browse in "TESTNET" mode in unchained, and also to see the payment you can do
getblockhash 216685, getblock _hash, note the TX #0 in the coinbase block (copy it), getrawtransaction _txid 0, and look for the two tx's and you will see a vout for 200K and vout for 777K.

Next step is to test creation of a temple and an altar, and then we can verify the rewards for those two node types.
Will be back on after my next two sancs are online.

« Last post by Budinga on July 22, 2024, 03:48:27 AM »
Thanks bro Budinga.

Alright, I will post a little list of the final things we need to test and start on those.

One is creating a testnet proposal, and verifying the wallet votes on it and pays it.

Ill post as soon as one is created in testnet.

PS If you want to give me your testnet address, Ill send you some BBP so you can see if instand send works.

Hi Rob,

my testnet address is yZ4LmikQgzq5q1sc9SRsyQ4JeKDw4YCSme, sorry had a busy weekend missed your message.
I've got pretty good news for BiblePay, and its something that is actually exciting.  Something decentralized.  Something that adds a lot of value to BBP that we can actually do.  All glory to God.

It's so good in fact, I'm not going to explain what it is until its released, because I don't want the technology to be stolen by another block chain. 
I declare that BiblePay will Live and Not die.  Pray that for BiblePay, please.

In the mean time while our development team finishes this secret project, would you please pray for God to open a door to list BiblePay on a new exchange?  This is one thing that we desperately need.  An exchange that is above our expectations, with a large user base.  One with a lot of liquidity so when we get back to sponsoring more than 300+ orphans, we can liquidate without moving the market much.  One that can handle inflows from India and China and liquidations from US to foreign projects.  Etc.  Please pray for that miraculous outcome.

« Last post by Rob Andrews on July 19, 2024, 12:04:48 PM »
I entered two governance proposals, and they went in successfully into the new wallet.
I voted Yes on these first two, from three sancs:

Will let everyone know if it pays after the next gov block.

Now I need to create a Temple and an altar, and verify the payments are right on all 3 flavors of sancs.

« Last post by Rob Andrews on July 19, 2024, 06:53:27 AM »
Hi Rob,

its working for me now fully synced. Good work.
Thanks bro Budinga.

Alright, I will post a little list of the final things we need to test and start on those.

One is creating a testnet proposal, and verifying the wallet votes on it and pays it.

Ill post as soon as one is created in testnet.

PS If you want to give me your testnet address, Ill send you some BBP so you can see if instand send works.

« Last post by Budinga on July 19, 2024, 06:02:22 AM »
Mandatory upgrade for TestNet
Biblepay v0.20.18

Code has been released to github.
Windows is ready for download (see link in op post).
Verify your wallet upgrades to newest version and then start with "-reindex=1".
Sync to block 215583 hash 000015d648efc77ed5f25743c388780fae99307a38aab6efe1f6641e5b7e9a3c.

Let me know if you are synced.

Hi Rob,

its working for me now fully synced. Good work.
« Last post by Rob Andrews on July 18, 2024, 07:57:05 PM »
Mandatory upgrade for TestNet
Biblepay v0.20.18

Code has been released to github.
Windows is ready for download (see link in op post).
Verify your wallet upgrades to newest version and then start with "-reindex=1".
Sync to block 215583 hash 000015d648efc77ed5f25743c388780fae99307a38aab6efe1f6641e5b7e9a3c.

Let me know if you are synced.

Progress has been made.

Wallet features are working now, including LLMQ.

See testnet thread.

Last stretch in testnet, see testnet thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10