Bible Pay

Read 7820 times

Good day! I want to add a proposal for invoice for the hours of work on a new wallet design.

What was done:
1) A mock-up of the wallet was developed.
2) A new theme was created.
3) The splash-screen has been changed.
4) Modifications were made to the source code for left-side tabs, a splash-screen and an emblem.
5) Fixed the old themes, for adequate work with the left-side tabs.
6) Icons for a new theme are selected and partially changed.

Total time: 69 hours.

1 BBP = $0.003636 (coinmarketcap.com April 28, 2018)
Hourly Rate: $8.00 = 2,200 BBP
69 hours x 2200 BBP = 151,800 BBP

The requested amount for this proposal is 151,800 BBP.

Thank you!

• znffal

• October 02, 2017, 04:01:47 PM
    more
Re: New wallet design and wallet theme (Bezaleel) by Marcus_Antonius.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 06:25:21 AM »
I really like the new wallet theme, especially the vertical tabs on the left side of the screen. I think it looks very professional.
An easy "Yes" from me!

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 06:31:36 AM »
I really like the new wallet theme, especially the vertical tabs on the left side of the screen. I think it looks very professional.
An easy "Yes" from me!
Thank you!  :D

• Rob Andrews
  • Administrator

• June 05, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
    • Patmos, Island Of
    more
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 08:45:41 AM »
Me too, I easily vote overwhelmingly Yes!  Its an awesome theme, the colors are consistent, the CSS is better, the icons are modern, etc, and you had to have programming skills to make the menu work on the left.

Now we have room to add buttons for an Exchange Link to our exchanges, for example.

We might even want to move the mixing buttons to the left menu eventually as they kind of hang out there.

Anywa, if you create a free account over at pool.biblepay.org and post your username I will up your balance so this proposal can be entered.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 09:47:23 AM »
Hmmm... But I have more than 2500 BBP.

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 01:23:30 PM »
Yeah, but the 2500BBP need to be in your pool-account. It's currently not yes possible to deposit into the pool, that's why Rob will do it for you if you give him your pool account-name :)

Btw, great work on the theme!

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 03:04:07 PM »
Yeah, but the 2500BBP need to be in your pool-account. It's currently not yes possible to deposit into the pool, that's why Rob will do it for you if you give him your pool account-name :)

Oh, I see. My pool-account name is Marcus_Antonius.

Btw, great work on the theme!

Thank you!  :D

• noxpost

• April 10, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
    more
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 11:03:29 AM »
Thanks for your work on it - I love the theme, and it's (as the others said), an easy "Yes"

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 12:59:05 PM »
Thanks for your work on it - I love the theme, and it's (as the others said), an easy "Yes"
Thank you!

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 01:36:52 PM »
Amazing wallet theme, I voted yes. :)

I hope you will stay in the BiblePay community and do more projects in the future.

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 08:20:53 AM »
Amazing wallet theme, I voted yes. :)

I hope you will stay in the BiblePay community and do more projects in the future.
Thank you very much!  :D Of course, I will continue to participate in the project. For me, a lot of work ahead: it is necessary to improve the design and improve the translation. I also started to create a Russian community and promote the project on the local land.

If the Lord bless, we will become better than bitcoin. My dream is that as many Christians as possible benefit from this project. Perhaps the Lord in this way will help the faithful stand and not take the mark of the beast.

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 02:35:16 AM »
Thank you very much!  :D Of course, I will continue to participate in the project. For me, a lot of work ahead: it is necessary to improve the design and improve the translation. I also started to create a Russian community and promote the project on the local land.

If the Lord bless, we will become better than bitcoin. My dream is that as many Christians as possible benefit from this project. Perhaps the Lord in this way will help the faithful stand and not take the mark of the beast.

I think that the wallet looks really, really nice already! Thank you for your effort and I can't wait to see what improvements you can make.

I do have one remark, but I don't know it it's really relevant: I'm using a remote connection to one of the PC's that has my wallet, and the screen has a resolution of 1024 x 768. When I'm in the 'overview screen' the transaction amounts are outside of the screen. I can see them when I'm in the 'transactions screen', so it's not a problem. Just wanted to let you know :)

Anyway this is an easy 'yes' from me!

• sunk818
  • Global Moderator

• April 24, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
    more
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2018, 02:05:34 AM »
Is this new theme in 1.1.3.5 QT wallet? If so, which display should I choose?
BH6oxjLkyz3z8FYpvU3ZR7PTZ31Xt9DkXZ