Bible Pay

Read 4321 times

Compensation for Marcus_Antonius (PR, IT, design)
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:54:10 AM »
Good day!

I want to add a proposal for compensation for hours of work on the promotion of the Biblepay in social networks during the last three months (May, June and July).

During this time, the following work was done:

1) Creation of graphic content for groups in social networks devoted to the Biblepay. The results of the work can be found in my repository: https://github.com/Marcus-Antonio/BibilePayImages If you are the owner of a group promoting the Biblepay on social networks, I will be happy if you take advantage of my work. The repository contains ready-to-use images with Russian-language and English-language text. Also there are the source files of these images in * .xcf format. If you promote the Biblepay in a non-English social network, you can always edit the image in the GIMP program by replacing the inscriptions.

The pictures look like this:

Preparation and creation of content took me about 45 hours.

2) The Russian-speaking community of the Biblepay was created in the social network vk.com: https://vk.com/biblepay_ru If you have an account on this network, I invite you to join!
It took about 5 hours to create the group and the core content.

3) About 28 hours were spent on attracting Christians to the group.

4) During these three months, work was carried out to change the design of the wallet. Changes in the code affect the behavior of the dialogs "Settings", "Tools" and "Distributed Computing". Also some changes have touched on CSS-styles: improvements in the style of "Bezaleel" and work on the style "DarkBlue" is started. Since all the changes I made in the code concerned only the 1.1.2.4 branch, I'll post the source code a little later, when I adapt it to the current version of the wallet. The modified version can be found a little later in my repository: https://github.com/Marcus-Antonio/biblepay

A slightly redesigned design looks like this:

This is not the final version;) I will be glad to consider suggestions and wishes. If Rob likes my changes, he will transfer them to the main branch.

Work with the source code took about 39 hours.

Total time was spent: 45 + 5 + 28 + 39 = 117 hours.
1 BBP = $0.0,001143 (coinmarketcap.com April 28, 2018)
Hourly Rate: $10.00 = 8748 BBP
117 hours x 8,748 BBP = 1,023,516 BBP

The requested amount for this proposal is 1,023,516 BBP.

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
Re: Compensation for Marcus_Antonius (PR, IT, design)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 08:45:01 AM »
I must say that I really like the design of your images! The one thing I have some feedback on, is that I would have loved seeing the BiblePay name on those images. The logo is also fine of course, but if someone runs into that image and doesn't know it's our logo, they will never look for us. I tried to love Gimp in the past, but I always revert back to Photoshop. Would you by any change consider adjusting those images with the BiblePay name?

Aside from that, I can definitely use those on the website I think. Are those images copyright-free?

As for the rest: great work on the wallet and social group. Glad that you're around  :)

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 11:42:45 AM »
I must say that I really like the design of your images!
Thank you! :D

The one thing I have some feedback on, is that I would have loved seeing the BiblePay name on those images. The logo is also fine of course, but if someone runs into that image and doesn't know it's our logo, they will never look for us. I tried to love Gimp in the past, but I always revert back to Photoshop. Would you by any change consider adjusting those images with the BiblePay name?
I will try to add an inscription in the future. The problem is that the space for the inscription is very limited. I do not know how to Facebook, but in VK.com, if you make a repost, you can see the source in the post. This is very helpful and people are moving to the group containing the original post.
It looks like this:

Aside from that, I can definitely use those on the website I think. Are those images copyright-free?
All those images I find at pixabay.com They are distributed under the license CC0.

As for the rest: great work on the wallet and social group. Glad that you're around  :)
Thank you!  :D

• jaapgvk

• September 01, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
    • Netherlands
    more
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 12:48:30 PM »
Thank you! :D
I will try to add an inscription in the future. The problem is that the space for the inscription is very limited. I do not know how to Facebook, but in VK.com, if you make a repost, you can see the source in the post. This is very helpful and people are moving to the group containing the original post.
It looks like this:

All those images I find at pixabay.com They are distributed under the license CC0.
Thank you!  :D

Oh, right! Yes, they are great for social media indeed. I bet Togo can also use these very nicely. And thanks for the copyright-information :)

I'm going to save these images and use them when I can!

Oh, I just came back from a vacation in Russia btw, so I can read it a little bit. It's quite easy once you familiarize yourself with the alphabet. A lot of words with Greek/Latin roots. (But thanks for translating in English anyway, haha!). I really like the quotes you chose btw.

Where do you live in Russia?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:54:07 PM by jaapgvk »

• togoshigekata

• September 01, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
    • USA
    more
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 02:56:38 PM »
Thank you for your work Marcus!

Do you know if we have any presence on Russian crypto forum MiningClub.info?: 
https://miningclub.info/
Would you be interested in posting our ANN (announcement post) there?

This is our Russian ANN Thread on Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3329109

Can also post updates about BiblePay there as well if you are interested